Anybody else prefer Jerusalem over Dopesmoker?

Anybody else prefer Jerusalem over Dopesmoker?

Seriously tho. Jerusalem is a much better name than Dopesmoker. Represents more the story narrated in the album.

Sleep. MORE LIKE ........ Sleep?........

Dopesmoker is better, but honestly there's hardly any difference

Nah, Holy Mountain's where it's at. It's the only album they did that riffs hard all the way through rather than having not all that interesting transition sections in those albums for the sake of longer compositions.

Holy Mountain is great yeah, but it doesn't beat Dopesmoker. Again, kind of hard to compared them though

Superior album to both coming through

Yeah it does. Dopesmoker again, has way too much filler or like sort of palette cleanser moments throughout. Which in a way makes sense as the work is one long track, but still doesn't make up for essentially the lost time as a result of where greatness could've happened.

honestly I love sleep as a band but I hate dopesmoker and jerusalem. so fucking boring. but this is also coming from a guy whose favorite sleep album is volume one

QUADS CHECKED

What are you? A pussy?

I'm someone who prefers faster music in general over slower music, which is the exact reason I prefer high on fire over sleep and volume one over dopesmoker. so yeah, I suppose so

Nah I like dopesmoker more

easier to enjoy from a traditional metal or rock perspective

What's the difference ?

Dopesmoker, mainly because that's how it was meant to sound like. Both are enjoyable of course.

Speaking of Sleep, they did that Adult Swim track some years ago which really wasn't half bad, is there any sight of an actual release? Last news I can find is just them announcing it.

yo mum

>favorite sleep album is volume one
maybe you're just stupid

This all the way. I love Dopesmoker/Jerusalem but Holy Mountain is their best.

OM - Adviatic Songs > Sleep's entire discography

They released an EP of it a while back