youtube.com/watch?v=lr2QwPaLk-c
youtu.be/0uILa9-J784
youtube.com/watch?v=PYWUUCoUfyY
youtube.com/watch?v=HWOyM_9-_w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmmmm

SANGRE PARA SERBIA

lel I greatly enjoy /r/serbia

>Zasto je Srbija siromasna zemlja? Zasto nas hrvati mrze? Zasto je Vucic peder? Ko ja Marija Zezelj?

Translate

>Why is Serbia a poor country? Why do Croats hate us? Why is Vucic a fag? Who is Marija Zelelj?

why is serbia a poor country? why do croats hate us? why is Vucic a faggot? who is marija zezelj

>why is serbia a poor country? why do croats hate us? why is Vucic a faggot? who is marija zezelj

>an unironic fucking redditor
xaxaxa kill yourself you absolute aspie

based kosovar

>Go to r/serbia
>Big picture of Nikola Tesla on the side

he copied my post

what did they mean by this?

Cucks, I'm being hosted by two university girls at their home t b h. They will serve me homemade rakia and kebab with my bro. My best bro sleeps with one of them and I'm also invited because the girl she fucks will try to fix me up with her roommate.

Are you jelly?

I may be jelly, but at least I don't have to hate myself everyday for being a shitskin.

>but at least I don't have to hate myself everyday for being a shitskin.

Why should I hate a skin that paved my way to white Slavic pussy before? Cuck.

bix nood

>posting posts implying Turks aren't white

Who argues with you idiot? WE ARE NOT WHITE.

Btw, rate me t b h.

>Why should I hate a skin that paved my way to white Slavic pussy before?
lamoo no you didn't

Mili ljude, šta vi mislite za bugari? (self.serbia)
submitted 4 days ago by Wakkoz15

reddit.com/r/serbia/comments/594zvg/mili_ljude_šta_vi_mislite_za_bugari/

I did tho. With a Belarussian woman. We made some stuff but she didn't let me put the dick in vagoo t b h saying she changed her mind.

>psychology teacher says she has 88 IQ
>teaches us how all cultures are intelligent, all races, all genders are equal, etc
>to a class of no-females and no-gypsies programmers
>keeps telling us all of this is "facts" and "proven realities"
>i ask her to provide sauce
>she literally cannot

Kek next time ask her if she lets her daughter marry a cigan t b h to see her face frozen.

I had a classmate who was an edgelord and kept telling our commie, old as fuck, history teacher how gassing the kikes was a good thing.

Ja sam pola srbin, pola bugarin, ali više mi se sviđa kao kazvam da sam ja srbin i uvijek sam se pitao šta je uglavnom razpoloženije u Srbiji protiv bugarima?

do you mean 188 dinko

>I had a classmate who was an edgelord and kept telling our commie, old as fuck, history teacher how gassing the kikes was a good thing.

My Turkish teacher in high school was a leftie sjw t b h and I called Orhan Pamuk a traitor Armenian seed in her exam that had a question about Orhan Pamuk. She failed me.

But my prayers were nothing in vain because she was cucked by her husband kekeke and they are now divorced.

they don't like us because they are autists

they say they don't like us because we are like them

>Are you jelly?
let me analyze your blogpost, my friend

>homemade rakia
turks are well known for having shit rakia making skills. You will be served what we here call "patok", it will give you no enjoyment from drinking it due to the low alcohol level in it and will give you terrible headache on the next day.

>kebab
in turkish that means some shit smelly goat/lamb meat no normal person on the balkans would eat. Everything different than pork for kebab is literally considered dog food.

>My best bro sleeps with one of them
while he could slept with you, if you didn't pussy out when he called you on wine and comfy fireplace warmness. You blew it, Effendi. You blew it big time, and now he have to fuck a girl he doesn't like, instead of fucking you.

>try to fix me up with her roommate
Her roommate is a hamplanet and you know it. She'll want you to eat her, and eating a literal meat curtain is never enjoyable for the male. Because you are... you know... you are you, you will sperg out about her plans, spill the spaghetti and start drawing her zodiac predictions for 2017.
She'll get bored, being absolutely sure you are gay, and even if you arent a gay (we all know you are, but let's just pretend you arent) she'll spread a rumor that you are.

That being said, I now can give you a answer to your question:
>Are you jelly?
No.

So, after we clear that out, here's a better suggestion from your bulgarian friend:
Call your fuckbud... i mean, your "bro" and invite him to have a game of FIFA 2017.
In the meantime, go get a bottle of wine, and cover your bed in rose petals. When he arrive, just grab him by the shoulders and throw him on your petal covered bed. Tell him you can't go like that forever and present him your tender boipucci.

Just don't think about it and do it, m8

is Queens a bulgarian company? (the juice)

says made in EU and the only site is .bg
but there's also a bg distributor

Slavs, may I ask you, wtf is pastet?

its a borough in new york city

we need to gas the juice 2bh

No need to fight a lost cause t b h. You killed me you son of a bitch.

>drinking alcohol
absolutely haram
you are the reason there is no caliphate anymore

Total found oil in our part of the black sea, that's it for us niggers, stay poor alone

spam
it's fucking delicious

Forgot link
m.offnews.bg/news/Ikonomika_59/Otkriha-neft-v-Cherno-more_638717.html

boyko already knew
why do you think he's been shitposting about that hub so much
>inb4 USA invades us

youtu.be/FfOTmfwRTFs

I was watching this one and commenter bellow seemed to agree with you. Sounds tasty

New Bulgarian subhumanity

youtube.com/watch?v=nx5pMbUFoZM

>doesn't say how much
that's not the question here
the question is which foreign company are we gonna let profit off of it and then stay poor and irrelevant

>new
also addons.mozilla.org/en-uS/firefox/addon/video-blocker/

Nah it brings jobs and some billions even after stealing

grinded into paste meat then cooked. It's usually made out of pork or chicken, but it always contains the following products: hoofs, ears, tails, nails, viscera, udders, penises and pussy lips, toilet paper, rubber boots, mercury thermometers, production line parts (including nuts, bolts and washers), chemical waste, and many more

Overall, it's p.good eating when served on a toast.

>jobs
what a time to be a truck driver
>inb4 you imply there are petroleum engineers in bulgaria

>three skyscrapers over 200m to be built
>oil found

2017 will be the year of Bulgaria
Stay poor Plebs

>what a time to be a truck driver

Was one of my three dream jobs t b h.

1. Taxi Driver
2. Fireman
3. Truck Driver but my father killed my dreams t b h.

don't forgot eye lashes

why didn't you post their song that fits /balk/ at least

youtube.com/watch?v=lr2QwPaLk-c

If you had the slightest clue of how much personal is required to drill oil I'd start arguing as I work on such projects every month, but I won't as you are plain dumb

>three skyscrapers over 200m to be built

you can't even build a 200m flag pole tatar who are you kidding

-t. secretary

So eating everything is why Slavs literally won ww2?

greeks won too i think

Stay jelly, nigger

Bulgarian theme song 2017
youtu.be/0uILa9-J784

Oil in the black sea huh? Large reserves? Timetable of when are you going to begin extraction? Will it be an entirely private endeavor or is the state going to have a part in it?

For the sake of historical accuracy, I'll admit Russian offensive was the one that won the war, since the rest Allies had it kinda tough

i doubt eating sub products helped in WWII. It's probably more of the slav's way of life.
Pic related has pretty much the same ingredients, but with less meat and more butthole rings and nipples.

if some stank brownskins from arabia could extract oil the bulgarians can do it too but oil is shit now

>implying anyone won the WWII
>implying it is not Hitler lost it

It was all Hitler's mistake t b h.

does anyone know where it was found
should go and get a few buckets

>i doubt eating sub products helped in WWII
feeding an army is always important
especially if it tastes as dope as pastet

Jews won

>Hitler
>mistake
literally nothing wrong

turkey took all da water

youtube.com/watch?v=PYWUUCoUfyY

My favorite bulgarian character in GTA

Oil isn't just fuel. Oil is in almost everything you see in front of your eyes.

Large it seems

Why are you so mad? The better we are the better you become to some extent as well. Look at CZ and how they are doing because of Germany and Austria around.

America won big time.Not by actually winning battles but by being too far away.

It is a shame that Turkey still exists.If we are lucky in WW III Turkey will be removed from the map and will be turned into an irradiated glass desert.

>irradiated glass desert
israel*
ftfy

This is the best thing I saw on the internet today

Border tension with Turkey will be on the rise.

When we do it, we have a good government.

Your governments are corrupted as fuck and would be shilled by other people.

Don't think that just because we Arabs are wealthy it'll be easy for you.
Most countries that have oil are very poor. Look at Nigeria, Venezuela, Iran, etc. They have more oil than we do.

unlikely
they don't cause us too much trouble (except for a minority political party that nobody takes seriously, which just tries to scheme us, sell our forests to turkey, etc)

I'm Albanian and I hate you brown people

I never asked, nor do I care.

That means exclusive US protection for us from now on. Should have seen it coming, these weeks suddenly ah come join Euro Bulgaria, come join Schengen Bulgaria, visa drop Canada for Bulgarians, EU control monitoring for us will be stopped next year although we didn't achieve shit in terms of law reforms, Russians save us 100M penalty fee on a reactor we bought and didn't want afterwards

Nigger we arent Venezuela or Nigeria, don't you worry

get ready to top that list bitches

Russians have so much and still subhuman

Proven oil and gas reserves =/= Output

Just putting that out there.
I'm from the UAE, and we have smaller proven reserves than most oil-rich countries.

The oil is just the method. It's what you do with the oil and how you use it that's important. It applies to all resources.
If your government is corrupt, you're better off not having any resources at all and just following the Japanese model.

I never said you are. What I am saying is that Venezuela's and Nigeria's present conditions are somewhat due to their oil-wealth.

Oil wealth opens the floodgates of corruption, colonialism, and other issues (both domestic and external).

if trump gets elected will you die?

Guys guys it's like Vanga said all the time, 2017 a woman will be head of state and we will start rising. OMG it's all true. Macedonia will be Bulgarian during my lifetime.

Fuck off from the thread islamic mexican

>a woman will be head of state
wrong

I know that but here the oil companies can't make such a mess, we're in the EU after all. Our politicians steal as well, but they'll make sure we get our fair share.

she also said a nigger will be the last us president
>tfw the loominati is getting memed by the last macedonian prophet

He look at me like he's judging me

Cool

just take the eyes out
????
profit

Say to it: What? It's not my fault you took the bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWOyM_9-_w0

No.
That's good. And make sure you own that oil and don't let anyone give you shit for it.
The only people who complain about oil-rich countries being wealthy are people who are butthurt that God wasn't kind to them.

Wrong my ass ofc Ceca will win

Obama is just the first nigga president, nobody knows if it's the last and also those two predictions aren't connected

Our german president is literally Hitler!

Something in this guy is very unsettling. A feeling deep down tells me he isn't a friend of Romania.