/massacre/

post the most famous killer in your country recently
and introduce who is he/she
what did he/she do
why and the consequence

>pic related is 鄭捷Cheng Chieh
>"The Metro Butcher"
>he bring two knives into Taipei Metro, and start stabbing people randomly once inside a train
>the result was 4 killed and 24 injured
>he said to the police "The living pressure is too much for me, but I dare not to commit suicide. I thought that killing more people will offer me a death sentence"
>he was sentenced to 144 years in prison and four death sentences, and was executed on 10 May 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUfEKAuSes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre
m.soundcloud.com/nydailynews/sandy-hook-shooter-adam-lanza
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoklauf_von_Winnenden
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentat_von_Volkhoven
spiegel.de/fotostrecke/muenchen-shouter-fotostrecke-139583-2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/balt/.

Too many to count. Maybe Waco Stand off could be considered a massacre.

Sounds like a decent guy

Baruch Goldstein went into an arab place with guns and started shooting. He was killed by the arabs and isn't allowed to have a grave.

>four death sentences
aw shit

Don't some Israelis see him as a hero, or is it just the hasidics

Shot 20 schoolkids and 7 teachers to death. Then took his own life.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUfEKAuSes

Adam Lanza called into a radio show a year before he shot up the school.
Very interesting discussion

>mfw american use gun not knife
how did you guys not banning gun completely?

Did nothing wrong

We dont know who he is.

Andrew Chikatilo killed 53 people (mostly chilren) in more than 20 years. Was caught and sentenced to death

Hohol detected

autistic detected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre
Crazy shopkeeper went into a PE class and killed 16 five year-olds and their teacher then killed himself. It resulted in the banning of pretty much all handguns in England, Scotland and Wales.

>dumb chink doesn't know about freedom

Color me surprised

Breivik
Sup Forums incarnate
Set of a bomb in the capital and kill leftists on an island
21 years in a big comfy cell with computer, TV and training equipment.

m.soundcloud.com/nydailynews/sandy-hook-shooter-adam-lanza

He makes good points

If I was a dictator I would've just castrated him and thrown him into a pit full of islamic terror suspects

>implying it's not whole towns full of murderous perverts

Solitary isolation is actually a pretty good punishment desu. He was complaining not long ago that he was going insane and he looked very gaunt.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoklauf_von_Winnenden
Mentally-ill guy shot up his former school, killing 15 people and wounding a dozen or so more
This sparked a "discussion" about gun rights and violent videogames, which was basically
>ban fucking everything NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
Blood for the blood god skulls for the skull throne.

English article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting

Reminder that all gun massacres are part of a massive commie conspiracy to stop me from having a big gun so I can protect myself from the mind control ray they installed in the kindergarten down the road from me

Mass killing won't pleases Khorne, look for the worthy enemies. Blood for the blood god!

I would post some serial killers but this bitch is more popular. Worked in Moscow as a nanny, killed and beheaded a little girl then went to street with her head. Cuck russian police was afraid to even catch her for hours.

"The Laser Man" believed that immigrants were ruining Sweden and prowled the streets of Stockholm searching for immigrants committing crime.

After not finding any he just went "fuck it" and started shooting random cashiers and kebab-salesmen. He got life.

Blood for the blood god!111

The most recent one.
44 years old, had some military training in south africa.
He was allegedly stealing something from a construction site, got spotted by the police, killed one of the cops and injured the other, also killed a civilian and injured his wife to get a car, always aimed to the head of the victims.
Kill count is at 2, one police officer and one civilian, also badly injured 3 more people.
He's been on the run for the past 3 weeks.

What the fuck are you

We just had a bad murder today. A passenger set a bus driver alight for no apparent reason, just random attack. The bus driver died burning

I can't actually remember any recent murder with more than one victim that isn't some gangster-related shittery or some guy flipping out and shooting up his family.

yeah, and Jews praise him as a hero. SICK FUCKS

Probably the most recent one, Ali David Sonboly
>be Iranian immigrant
>get bullied at school by Turkroaches
>start reading up on Hitler
>go full "muh aryan heritage" because he's Iranian and """German"""
>shoot up a McDonald's in an enriched shopping centre
He killed like 8 people
Funny part is that he was only referred to as "David S." by German mainstream media to >imply that the shooter was an ebil German nazi instead of another 2nd generation immigrant.

Can't think of anyone.

>Shitpost nigger defends big brother banning airshit

BAN ASSAULT FIRE
AUSSIES CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH FIRE

liar kike
He has a tomb with following epitaph:
"He gave his life for the people of Israel, its Torah and land"

>hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>BAN ASSAULT FIRE
Funny that you mention it, around 50 years ago some guy, who went mental after his wife's death, killed 10 people (8 children and 2 teachers) and wounded 20 more with a lance and a makeshift flamethrower
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentat_von_Volkhoven
I didn't find any English sources though

did nothing wrong 2bhwya lad

they would probably congratulate him for such a massive attack and he'd probably convert

this is what happens in prison usually

His only error was not killing gypsies

Can't remember any apart from Chikatilo, and that was USSR

Didn't you just have those two psychopaths who were beating people to death and killing cats?

Was it recent? I remember something like this in Russia

Aren't you like at fucking war right now

Ye so

OMG THATS
R
A
R
E

oiy

Brazilian guy that butchered some relatives (two adults and two kids). Just the typical huehue.

If I was dictator I would promote him to minister of genocide.
Let him remove kebab.

>"Belived"
Wake up Sven they are

>Omar Mateen
> killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a mass shooting at the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando
>he was killed in a shootout with the local police.

So should I post Pekka-Eric or Matti?

>Don't you
>Forget about me
>Don't, don't, don't, don't.

fabulous

I won't

He did nothing wrong.

I unironically miss him

also
>loved anime
>Columbine shooters and Winnenden shooter were his heroes
>lurked on Sup Forums
>edgy as fuck steam profiles

>failed to kill the slutty sorority girls who never acknowledged him
>Killed his roommates and ran over random people instead

I knew about that

Tis on english wikipedia under "German massacre".

>lurked on Sup Forums
Source?
It would at least explain how he fell for the >muh heritage meme

(OP)
Juri Ustimenko

He used explosives to blow open the door to a gun store, stole guns, then left more bombs behind to blow up the emergency workers but the bombs exploded too early.
Killed a taxi driver when he had no cash to pay for the ride.
Held up 3 shops, killing 3 checkout clerks.
Shot some guy and a woman, who he saw having a lot of cash on them.
Shot up some cops in Valga/Valka, his accomplice was killed by Latvian police officers.
Fled, and was finally caught in Poland.

He also shot people twice to make sure they were dead.

I think a 50th died recently

I'd like to call my dear friend Belgium:
Belgium can you post?

Got this information from one of his steam accounts that Spiegel posted.
spiegel.de/fotostrecke/muenchen-shouter-fotostrecke-139583-2.html

wew lad
also
>Tim Kretschmer memorial
>Adam Lanza
>Kuchen TV
>Counterstrike Gamers sind keine Amokläufer

Sexy

tfw no 9/10 murderous gf

You talking shit about my main man Leopold II ?

Ya'll niggas be mad cause he had the balls to buy - sorry, take, the deep black heart of Africa.

Best king we ever had,

hands down.

The Dnipropetrovsk Maniacs (the ones behind the 3 guys 1 hammer-vid)

Didn't you guys gave that hobo massacre from a group of teenagers innawoods that was on camera? Or was that russia

Also three guys one hammer.
They killed like twenty people within a three month span or something

>3 guys 1 hammer

that was the first and last time a video on the internet shocked me to the core

I remember watching it when I was like 10

I'm a psychopath and have been killing people for the last 4 years. I've killed 4 people, all whom been peasants from villages.
As you can see I haven't been caught yet and the last victim I killed I took a photo. I made a thread, but it instantly got deleted and I got banned, what a shame. The victim I took many photos, but it's sad I had to get rid of them because I could not have the images of the victim on my phone/pc to not get caught. I make my victims look like they did suicide and I make it clean, so far I haven't been caught. My next victim will be a woman and I will surely take pictures when I kill her, yes. Victim will be a woman because my first victim was a woman then the next one a man then a woman and so on. I like to keep it in order. Last victim I took pictures, I put a rope on my victim and strangled him and made it look like suicide. Victim was a male. It was a year ago. I haven't been caught yet because I kill clean and victims I delete photos after posting after taking photos of victims. Last victim was a nice one.

Everyone says not to watch it, so I haven't... I'm afraid of the images haunting me (I did read a synopsis of what happened in the vid)
RIP to all the victims

Yeah that vid is pretty fucked up, mostly because the victim is alive the whole time.

I remember when i was 10 three guys 1 hammer was a big thing. I tripped out before i even saw it because i didn't know what to expect, cause a month prior i saw 2 girls 1 cup kek

Two guys one hammer is very tame compared to the gore/rekt threads on Sup Forums and such. The guy gurgling from his mouth full of blood kinda got me

why the fuck ar you lonely fags so obsessed over killers?

I can smell the Algérie from here

yeah by today's standards it ain't shit, a few days ago I saw a mexican cartel killing that was 100x worse

Well I was in grade 10 back when happened and looked up other cases to have examples against the muh violent media argument.

I'd take gypsies over muslims ANYTIME

t. gypsy

At least gypsies won't rape me then blow me up :^)

>Solitary isolation is actually a pretty good punishment desu

He unironically looks like a TV villain

>Lithuanian serial killer
>Fighting a race against time to kill people before they kill themselves

Not the worst but was in my city and definitely the funniest a murderous rampage can be

>Paul Gascoigne, the former England international footballer, arrived in Rothbury on Friday night to offer his support to gunman Raoul Moat, who was in an armed stand-off with police.
>The retired footballer, 43, said he was a "good friend" of Moat and had brought him a "can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep warm".
-Englands Greatest ever footballer

>dat gyno

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre

Michael Ryan left his home armed with a type 56 assault rifle, a m1 carbine and a beretta and went postal on his shitty little town until the police got off their arses and mobilized an armed squad to take care of him. He blew his head off with the pistol after locking himself in a nearby school. He killed 16 and injured 15 and this event lead to literally every firearm apart from handguns being banned, which were then banned when kiddy fiddler Thomas Hamilton 1-up'd him by killing 17 in a primary school with 4 handguns before blowing his head off.

Top killer for eight years running.