BANDCAMP THREAD

last bread got so stale there were little bits of penicillin on it, rec, rate, give feedback, find new music!!

Other urls found in this thread:

lankyboyclub.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFpDaIIG6AM&feature=youtu.be
highlysensitiveperson.bandcamp.com/album/slavic-dances
starsonabedroomwall.bandcamp.com/album/the-exile
blazethecat.bandcamp.com/album/burning-blaze-firey-elegant-2
theambiguity.bandcamp.com/album/thank-you-for-coming-death-bear
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis
connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation
evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights
peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com/album/sky-simplified
kryptonrays.bandcamp.com
bluehole.bandcamp.com
skycry.bandcamp.com
mkultramusic.bandcamp.com/album/bad-ping
bucc.bandcamp.com/album/the-wandering-following-lanky-gaunt-mute
yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
jacksonwilson.bandcamp.com/album/sleepy-river
theearljohnsonrapexperience.bandcamp.com/releases
oandk.bandcamp.com/releases
jackdavymusic.bandcamp.com/releases
rosswallgren.bandcamp.com/
neptunehomme.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=cuICVsaxJxc)
lethargic-in-the-park.bandcamp.com/album/waves-forming
corvoandthecorvettes.bandcamp.com/
danpearl.bandcamp.com
stunnedsilence.bandcamp.com/album/nostalgionic
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
windowlistener.bandcamp.com
windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/square1-ep
anthonycondarcuri.bandcamp.com/album/supernova
harmonicforest.bandcamp.com/album/harmonic-forest-ep
nueve.bandcamp.com
open.spotify.com/album/4VGUmMy9cEIk9LzouqcO9P
jordansproject.bandcamp.com/album/far-away-from-perfect-instrumental
persei.bandcamp.com/album/paradise
thelaver.bandcamp.com/album/sleep-schedule
sphaeras.bandcamp.com/album/sun-seeker
blackstallion.bandcamp.com/releases
elco.bandcamp.com/track/alud-ii
grazer.bandcamp.com/
cptgloom.bandcamp.com/album/with-your-skin
cptgloom.bandcamp.com/album/do-the-sleepwalk-any-other-way
officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/drones
ethrelite.bandcamp.com/album/n-e-x-t-f-o-r-m-2016-album-preview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lankyboyclub.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>noise pop

1ST LP ‘i lost all my friends//loving you’ OUT SEPTEMBER?? darker tones than slackers, more spooky n that i guess, i am sad. A WHOLE 9 TRACKS?!?!

tapes, tees n gigs also coming september time!!

MAKING A SHORT FILM FEATURING MY TUNES IN OCTOBER, all on super 8 film, should look cool. watch me skate around leeds at 4am with my gf basically, hopefully gettin some gig shots in it too dependin on how it comes out with light levels n that

ALSO CHECK THIS VID I MADE FOR YUNG youtube.com/watch?v=ZFpDaIIG6AM&feature=youtu.be

will b up all night givin feedback yo xox

highlysensitiveperson.bandcamp.com/album/slavic-dances

>singer/songwriter
>tMG worship

will listen as the thread populates

starsonabedroomwall.bandcamp.com/album/the-exile
>lo-fi
>experimental
>conceptual

hey i made an album about blaze the cat from sonic 06 i hope you guys think its cool . in the last thread they said its 'vaporwave' but i don't really get it

link pls

woops for got link hahablazethecat.bandcamp.com/album/burning-blaze-firey-elegant-2

Good stuff
This is cool shit. I appreciate the lo-fi sound of it.
theambiguity.bandcamp.com/album/thank-you-for-coming-death-bear
>ambient
>drone
Brand new single about Death Bear

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

>lo-fi pop crap inspired by the Music Tapes, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jeff Mangum's WFMU shows, a Hawk and a Hacksaw, early of Montreal, Daniel Johnston, Brian Wilson, Marshmallow Coast, Syd Barrett, the Ladybug Transistor, R. Stevie Moore, Guided by Voices, Beatles, Animal Collective, Robert Wyatt, the Olivia Tremor Control, etc.
>attempts at "lush" arrangements using harmonica, recorder, chimes, rain stick, accordion, fake bassoon, Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects, bird noises, singing saw, tambourine, fake glockenspiel, synthesizers, classical guitar, a fence, violin, water, lap harp, banjo, soda can, microtonal (busted) ukelele, field recordings, vocal harmonies, etc.
>crunchy
>cringey lyrics about the bittersweet feeling of graduating high school and stuff like that
>includes attempt at a "ragtime" song

I have listened to bits and pieces of this from a different thread. I like your sense of melody and overall it gives me the vibe of those short plaintive acoustic transitional tracks that you find on every Guided by Voices album. I'll have to listen to a lot more of this later because it gives me a co-o-o-ozy feeling. Like that end of "Sunshine" where you go all opera-singer. By the way, what does "tmG worship" mean?

The Hall of Fame, aka the Albums You Should Download Right Now and Listen to All The Time:

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights

rec

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com/album/sky-simplified

>ambient
>drone
>sad

I'm actually leaving feedback this time. I'm gonna do a mega post after listening instead of dripfeeding pointers to random people.

kryptonrays.bandcamp.com

>Instrumental Hip-Hop/Various Electronic Subgenres

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental

Recs:

Same guy from skycry.bandcamp.com

>Instrumental Stoner/Noise Rock/Doom Metal

heartcenter.bandcamp.com

some licks i turned into demos for demos

ur project had alot of sick tracks, id rec this to anybody looking for solid alternative arrangements!!

bump

mkultramusic.bandcamp.com/album/bad-ping
>Industrial, Electronic
Thanks

bucc.bandcamp.com/album/the-wandering-following-lanky-gaunt-mute
Please listen to the whole album and then r8.
Please listen to the whole album.

here

nice and chunky. like the organs quite a bit.

theres a flatness to the drums that really bothers me. i dont know anything about your bands intentions when mixing this but as a drummer its annoying that i can barely hear whats going on in that area. the songwriting is otherwise nice

lol jesus harold christ

thanks for the listen. your tones are quite lush and they move with a relative ease. the vocals on the 2nd track dont quite sit so well in the mix for me personally, but not in a way that bothers me too much

im glad you enjoyed it! the singing at the end of sunshine is actually a clip of benjamine clementine singing. my including samples of other peoples stuff every so often is part of "tMG worship" which stands for the Mountain Goats. tons of johns old albums basically sound like this except more clear and also the musics better

also i dig the tunes, theyre pretty odd at points, haha. i hear some fleet foxes in your vocals too. the drums arent super present which is a bummer, esp considering how busy and essential they sound on certain songs

this is pretty discomforting to listen to at points. produced well, mix is nice, and is evoking an alva noto vibe, specifically his first album. agoraphobia is blippy in a y2k way which i like

this is me

There's so much noise here that it almost seems like a field recording of a dusty radio in a run down store. You could go far by putting in recordings of lightbulbs buzzing or doors opening.

I thought this didn't seem very lo-fi, but then you pulled a Feels-esque transformation in the middle and your genre tags made more sense. I don't really get the concept yet, is it supposed to be self evident?

I'm thinking this is a joke, but even if it isn't this has some potential. It's got some good ideas inside of the ms paint deviantart aesthetic.

This is beautiful, but I must reassure you that it is okay to loop your shit when you're making ambient music. Ambient albums with short tracks will never not feel rushed as hell. You're not being shallow, you're being thorough.

Wait, you're the same person? Either way I thought that krypton rays felt very cheap sounding because of the repeated use of stocky samples. Be more creative with effects and the like, like you were on the last couple of tracks. Skycry isn't really my genre, but it sounded pretty raw.

The word "demos" lowered my expectations. This is a really fun and active album, and I love your use of sampling. Very unique. I hope to see a full length release in this style.

Very subtle for a record so influenced by the sounds of Gabber. I like how it gets more ambient as it goes on, this feels like a complete work. A lot glitchier than I expected too.

Which parts were discomforting? I intended the first track to be harsher and more minimal, and to have it get gradually more pleasant and warm until I started singing.

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
>post-rock
>guitar ambient
>drone
>noise rock at points
>bits of spoken word because can't sing
>available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and others

while you wait for the album, rate my other releases on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

o shit people giving lots of feedback, i should do the same after i go take a s hower

underrated
boys of spice

oh fuck. ok so admittedly i was skimming through some of the tracks and i didnt hear singing. ill listen a bit more. the first and third tracks were wigging my shit a bit, like in a dark ambient way

welp i'm late rip

jacksonwilson.bandcamp.com/album/sleepy-river
>Electronic
>Ambient
>Glitch

rec

Yeah I get what you mean. I'll try and use less stocky samples for my next project for krypton rays and be more creative with what I've got

I'm ()

Well I ended up liking your album a lot more than I thought I would, mainly because of the lyrics. When I first listened to little snippets from it, I thought "nice melodies but it's just another guy with a guitar" to be honest. When I looked at the lyrics though, the songs took on a whole new dimension and I ended up downloading it. That doesn't necessarily mean I'll be listening to it that often, but it does mean that you should definitely keep it up, man. Favorite lyrics are either "Sunshine" or "Trailed Away." The overall intimate, confessional style reminds me of....sorry if this offends you....a certain Will Toledo. (And I consider that to be a good thing.)

Favorite song is probably "Tarred." Your voice sounds the best on that one to my ears. Reminds me of how sometimes the warped lo-fi on Daniel Johnston's tapes makes him sound kind of childlike in an almost angelic way. Had my favorite melody too: when you sing "to climb the LAD-derbars into the night."

The album also reminded me of Little Kid's Logic Songs. Haven't checked out Julien Baker. Glad you dug my tunes too

That's the thing about Eric's album, HSP....it's like watching a thermometer rise

this sounds super claustrophobic and introverted, love it man, the noise really really adds to the feel i proper love have i said that

little too odd for me, the instrumentals backin r real cool tho

fuckn gr8

rec u as always

me

wow thank you so so much! i dont mind the will comparison, hes alright. im surprised that you liked tarred that much, i dont really like that song much. i do love how it ends though

GET HYPED FOR A SQEQUEL
theearljohnsonrapexperience.bandcamp.com/releases

im glad you liked it. i was worried about the noise as it being that loud was unintentional. thought it would be too overbearing.

oandk.bandcamp.com/releases

>synthpop
>dreampop
>atmospheric/ambient rock

Spent the last year on this, dropped two weeks ago. Thanks for any feedback.

jackdavymusic.bandcamp.com/releases

New EP
>Rock
>Metal
>Poppy bits

Happy to receive and will return any feedback

this is me even FUCK

rosswallgren.bandcamp.com/

>The Funeral Of
The Funeral Of is a solo piano piece in three movements, inspired by a once re-occurring dream (or nightmare) involving an anonymous barn house suicide and subsequent closed-casket funeral.

>The Dragon (Remastered)
The Dragon is a solo piano piece in three movements, composed like a story and meant to be a musical representation of love and loss, happiness and grief, stoic life and beautiful death.

>Psyberia
Psyberia is an improvised electric guitar rhapsody layered over a field recording of suburban night wanderings with plundered radio recordings. Everything was recorded, mixed, and mastered in one three hour period.

neptunehomme.bandcamp.com
>ambient, dark ambient, drone

Tarred covers a sensitive subject matter but I thought you pulled it off. Main reasons I liked it:

1.) I'm a complete sucker for I-II-III chord progressions. Don't know why, it just gets me every time. As such, I like a lot of doo wop.

2.) I forget the actual name for it, but I'm also a big fan of when guitar players lift their hands to strum rhythmically without letting the notes ring out. Like about three seconds into this (youtube.com/watch?v=cuICVsaxJxc)

3.) The aforementioned Daniel Johnston effect

4.) The aforementioned ladderbars melody (also pay attention to how you go low on "bodies" and back up on "vetoed," it's little effects like that which form a pleasant melody)

5.) Forty six seconds in, the "In a month" part is unexpected both melodically and lyrically. It's brutally honest to talk about how they will be forgotten. Also that chord you hit forty-nine seconds in is real good (see, this is why I'm trying to learn music theory, so I can actually describe things)

Yeah, the ending is nice too. Don't know why I'm heaping all this massive feedback on you lol, just kinda bored, but I hope it encourages you.

Ooh I bet they used an I which looks just like an l

me again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA vocals are so pretty. id listen to this for that alone. your songwriting evokes a space image in my head which is lit. i feel the drums have a smidge too much verb on them and are brought down in the mix too far. its really my only complaint tho, everything else sounds absolutely stellar

the content of the music unfortunately doesnt interest me much, but the performances are great and your mixdown is pretty good. vocals arent too buried and drums have some punch to them at last, lol.

im going to ignore the fact that this just sounds like paulstretch abuse and say its very easy on the ears and super unobtrusive, which is what i like in the ambient i listen too. seems unnecessarily long though.

lethargic-in-the-park.bandcamp.com/album/waves-forming

no i love in depth stuff like this! it makes me feel like im not just jerking people around. im glad the actual composition of the song interests you as i have no fucking clue what im doing in that department. im not trained, so any instance of a good chord progression or melody is just a reflection of my taste i suppose.

im glad its decent enough that youd want to break down why you enjoy it. means a lot

Are you trying to get people to turn up your music too loud in order to frighten them? The dynamic range on this is out of control. I can appreciate the prettiness of this though. Are the vocals pitch corrected? You either have a really great voice or are using autotune very creatively.

I listened to psyberia. I like the real nature of it, like I'm walking around some dark rest stop in the middle of an interstate.

Now here's someone who isn't afraid to stretch their ideas out. Very nice. Have you ever heard of Francisco Lopez? Your album reminded me of Untitled (2009)

also its mainly the lyrics i object to as i dont think i did a good job honoring my subject material

Well there you go. Good ears can always substitute for technical knowledge. Take the Pixies. They use a lot of unorthodox time signatures and chord progressions, but Black Francis has said he had no idea what he was doing, he just wanted it to sound unique

I have, and you're not the first person to say that believe it or not. Thank you.

Thank you.

Well it's such a highly sensitive topic, I wouldn't recommend writing about stuff like that too often because of how risky it is. But I think you made it through alright

corvoandthecorvettes.bandcamp.com/

>bedroom folk
>singer songwriter

I know I've complimented this before, but I'm re listening and am really starting notice how great the songwriting actually is. I don't know, maybe you mentioning The Mountain Goats influence is causing me to look at it in a new light or something. I can definitely see John's influence come through in your lyricism but not in a cheap sort of copycat way, though musically your chord progressions and melodies sound more reminiscent of slowcore type stuff. It just meshes in a really nice way that I didn't take note of before. The lo fi recording and solo playing really helps to drive the feeling home, the static ambience of whatever your recording with actually contributes to the atmosphere of it all in a really neat way too. I'm just really enjoying this man, great work.

reccing these fine young men

I'm excited to be playing live again soon, this was meant to be a little teaser for that
danpearl.bandcamp.com
>lo-fi, sadcore, king krule, triphop

Fuck it, was happy to finally put this out today, so here it is. Solo piano covers/remixes of retro video game tunes, plus some more 'general' stuff that's a bit older.

stunnedsilence.bandcamp.com/album/nostalgionic

aaaaaaaa thank you so much! glad it makes you feel some kind of way

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

Since when are Bandcamp threads actually filled with feedback

What is this, a Sonic Youth song

its not a joke but i guess i get why people think it is. im just using the stuff i have at home and i dont know how to make good covers yet. i hope i can get better so ppl dont take me as a joke. i love music !!

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/square1-ep

>Experimental electronic and other electronic genres

It's sad that I missed this thread, even more sad I missed because I woke up at 7:30

*7:30PM

Any word on that label thing?

Don't give up hope senpai, there is still time

This

anthonycondarcuri.bandcamp.com/album/supernova

Progressive rock full of super cheese. Had it written down for many years but finally recorded it, still learning lots about producing and stuff. Was super nervous to post it here cause it feels pretty out of place (and also just nervous). But after lurking these threads forever, I finally have something to post.

Wow, you're incredible at piano. Listened to the Kirby one and some parts of others and nabbed it. Love videogame stuff.

Love your voice, smooth and clear, and the little harmonies. Groovy, gets me moving. Production has a lot of clarity, I'm jealous. I actually think the drums may have too much presence but I'm not too familiar with the genre

This was actually very nice, agreed with the other user. Calm but very cute ideas, makes me feel like I'm relaxing at home with the TV left on, almost nostalgic. You can easily make these longer tracks with some loops and such if you want.

Lots of garage-ey energy, wow wasn't expecting the rhythm/tempo changes. Some really solid ideas here, pity they're short, but I guess that's some of the appeal. Love that acoustic track Pressure, wonderful aesthetic and chord progressions. Also ones like How Low and Outside (also High Hopes, like how you make these melodies with the guitar and vocals). A lot more complex in the compositions than I thought it would be.

B b b b ump

>acoustic
>ep
harmonicforest.bandcamp.com/album/harmonic-forest-ep

>tfw was sitting in the old bandcamp thread without realising it had archived like a pleb
fucking christ.

nueve.bandcamp.com
>lofi, fuzz pop, psych, garage rock, post-punk
The First EP is up on Spotify: open.spotify.com/album/4VGUmMy9cEIk9LzouqcO9P

what label thing?

There has been talk of creating a sort of Bandcamp thread sampler to be hosted on Jacob Hutto's label. Some kind of greatest hits we would vote on or something like that

Can someone please tell me what genre is this?

jordansproject.bandcamp.com/album/far-away-from-perfect-instrumental

whorecore

Still happening

>I will never be spotlighted on the needle drop's "it came from bandcamp"
>people won't give me any feedback
I'm starting to cry

record your tears, set it to .5x, slap some reverb on it, and baby, you got a bandcamp cookin

it came from bandcamp is for meme music or things that are super deranged. i dont think you want to be on there

I'll take any recognition user

I kind of understand what you mean, I've wanted to see a full-fledged review of something from my discography or at least something similar to a review

lovin all the feedback ITT

this is how Bandcamp threads should be

>tfw left feedback and didn't recieve any in the last thread
>too bitter to leave any in this thread
>I'm not what I hate most
>people who want feedback but wont give it

rec

persei.bandcamp.com/album/paradise

>ambient
>experimental
>lo-fi

eh, everybody gets their turn.

I don't think I've ever posted without giving feedback of some sort. I actually usually try to go in depth, and I rarely get feedback either but its no biggie. These are communal threads, you can't really go into them with such an individually focused mindset and expect to be satisfied.

Just getting to hear what other amateur musicians are doing can be extremely valuable for your own creative growth. I'd try not to get bitter if I were you.

kek.

fucking love your shit

this is really cool as well, i liked the pacing more than i expected to when i saw the track list

very pleasant, well made

thelaver.bandcamp.com/album/sleep-schedule
ambient/glitch/lots of delay/psychish/some field recording elements/etc

this is the second of two albums i finished up this month. i dont really have any legitimate production knowledge so this is entirely made in audacity and although ithink ive made some progress i really dont feel its the quality im capable of. any suggestions on how to hone my techniques and make more deliberate music along these lines would be way appreciated

sphaeras.bandcamp.com/album/sun-seeker

>progressive
>math rock
>experimental

I'd write to smaller blogs and dudes who review in their free time. It doesn't always work out or happen, but it's mostly honest.
YeahIKnowItSucks is for the memes, sorta, though.
This is super, super cool! This seems really digestable, which I don't always get with experimental/glitch/noise. I appreciate how it gets crazier as the track goes on.
Reccing your stuff. Your shirts look really rad.
This has a lot of good ideas, but it's not cohesive enough to stick together. I can dig the guitar (the delay seems off to me), bass, vox, and minimal percussion, but when it seems to lose its vibe when it breaks into the triphop. I try not to be a sadboy when I can help it.
I tried to do the paulstretch thing once and show a label and while I didn't get told off in a harsh manner, the owner posted a week or two later saying that paulstretchers who didn't do anything else were disrespecting the genre and I figured it was directed at me (and hopefully not just me) so I don't mess with paulstretch anymore.
This is really good. I don't run into a lot of dreampop, but I always enjoy it when i do. These tracks are really smooth and you have great vocals to go along with your instrumentation. I'll have to give this another listen in the future.
reccing this spicy boy
It's not looped, but it's a little repetitive in nature. I had a few measure riff that I built on through the track. I've always tried to be brief in ambient music. This is supposed to be a single/mini-ep, which are short in nature. The album I have coming August 12th has longer tracks on it and seems a bit more fleshed out and full.
Yeah, I probably should have done a bit more eqing on it. Most of the vocals come from what seems like a recorded telephone interview, so they're pretty thin. I'm glad you enjoy it besides that! Your stuff is always good to listen to.

seen a few posts mentioning paulstretch and while obviously shit thats nothing but one thing slowed down could be seen as "disrespecting the genre" and i guess i can back that (even though desu if it sounds good, it sounds good), what do people thing about using it just to create one pad? are people going to notice that too and shut it down or what?

im by the way and i definitely did that on the album i posted but it's not at all the main focus or the only technique i used. idk just wondering what the consensus is on this.

I have way more leniency when someone uses it to stretch one thing as just a piece of something else, but either way it does have a distinct sound that one can pick out if you are too familiar with it. At the end of the day, your art is totally up to you.

This is also just my two cents, as well.

jesus christ i can believe i didnt realize why this board says "desu" so much

baka desu senpai

It's a fun little game of "Guess the Bad Slang" to wonder which people say desusenpaiblahblahblah and famalamadingdong.

I can explain what it is. something feels wrong to people if they are expected to listen to a piece of music that was created in a shorter amount of time than it takes to listen to. there is nothing wrong with incorporating paul stretch somewhere in yr process but the whole thing where someone just uploads a song in paul stretch, eat some cheetohs while it renders, post results on internet, is easy mode and listeners are too smart for this

that makes sense even though i don't subscribe to it. things that are nothing more than paulstretch do generally suck to me anyway because there is never any sort of genuine attack. it's 100% atmosphere with nothing at all to make it followable

also it's funny redgarding my output because most of the things ive stretched for a pad are entire songs that i wrote and recorded for a droney bedroom folk project that never really got put out

blackstallion.bandcamp.com/releases

This is a project I've been working on for a month or two. I'm working on it a track at a time. I have a few more songs to go before I feel like it's complete.
>bedroom, singer songwriter, talking about feeling trapped

Cool. I like the microphones sound. Even if that isn't what you were going for.

I like your use of samples, and the distortion you put on your tracks is interesting.

So happy and warm. I love it!

>post-metal, post-rock, ambient, experimental
>cello
>argentina's band amazing debut album

elco.bandcamp.com/track/alud-ii

grazer.bandcamp.com/

>Heavy blues
>Psychedelic funk
>Stoner rock

Cpt. Gloom
>experimental rock, post rock, slowcore, shoegaze

cptgloom.bandcamp.com/album/with-your-skin

cptgloom.bandcamp.com/album/do-the-sleepwalk-any-other-way

>this is really cool as well, i liked the pacing more than i expected to when i saw the track list

thanks! making atmospheric music is hard without using paulstretch. my next release will probably be more structured and slightly less experimental. still trying to find my style

I like your stuff a lot, very pleasant & natural sounding. keep it up man

>acoustic, freak folkish, high vocals, samples, cello, synth, ambient
recs:

thanks! i feel you on working to find a style/the challenge in making this kind of music, especially the more specificity or structure it has/ i'll definitely be on the lookout for more from you

officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
>Math Rock
>Indie Rock
>Post Rock
>Emo

Duuuude

Awesome art and groovy tunes!

Really good stuff, enjoyed The Centrum quite a bit.

thanks made it myself

1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/drones

>drone, ambient, space music

Two long drones.

>neptunehomme.bandcamp.com
Recommending.

ethrelite.bandcamp.com/album/n-e-x-t-f-o-r-m-2016-album-preview
>electronic

>ethrelite.bandcamp.com/album/n-e-x-t-f-o-r-m-2016-album-preview
very nice!