Well that sucked

Well that sucked.

Well you just listened to the most overrated band of all time so..

No that would be The Beatles.

> inb4 scuffles memes

From Rubber Soul onwards the only bad Beatles songs are Yellow Submarine and Hey Jude. The rest are GOAT rock and roll my boy.

>Hey Jude is bad

>Hey Jude is bad

>Hey Jude IS bad

Give this a listen instead. The only good Floyd albums were made in the 60s, their 70s output is mediocre at best

Can you be specific and articulate what you didnt like? Because its the least sucky album there is

Beatles man. But they aren't far behind

Listen to Animals

desu

Literally in their top 5 worst albums, it's just Waters whining about politics like he's been doing for the past 40 years and making unnecessarily long and boring songs with no progression and tons of wankery

I thought that only Sup Forums had OP faggots, but you, my friend, are a fag

Please reconsider before making another thread like this in future

>all the butthurt plebs defending this snoozefest

why don't people like Dark Side of the Moon? Are they just being contrarian for the sake of it?

Can you be specific and articulate what you didnt like? Because its the least snoozefest of an album there is

People are cunts. Are you new here?

I've always only listened to this album in isolated songs in bars and on the radio. I just listen to tdsotm in it's entirety about an hour ago.

Personally I was blown away, just a great music experience that I have not felt in a long time. Really makes me wonder why I waited 25 years to finally listen to it.

Objectively wrong.

Same here, dark side and Wish you were here are one of the best albums I've heard recently

>this thread

>least snooze fest album
There is only one and it is definitely not the album with Money and On The Run

Just remember that is the go to
>DUDE WEED/ACID LMAO
Album in normieville

People actually think this when R.E.M, The Beatles, Grimes and The Smiths exist.

Like really? DSOTM is 10/10, and someday you will feel the same, Plebiana

You mean the part where it ended right? Because that's the only part that sucks

that somehow stops it from being a good album?

the smiths aren't that bad

Atom Heart Mother is the only good thing they made after Piper.

Quite the hot opinion there, you got a permit for that?

That's a funny way of saying ummagumma

Name a better Pink Floyd album after Syd's departure that isn't Gilmour just riding the coattail of the success that Piper received.