Where do your country's high school students go after class?

Do they just go home?
In Japan they go karaoke or some cafeteria

Other urls found in this thread:

kamalsinha.com/iit/acceptance-rate.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0h2uT7CbYkT
soundcloud.com/embossboys/theroad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC_bang
youtube.com/watch?v=TPXWtozVNzM
youtube.com/watch?v=W-mr-O7_uN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I usually pick up my friend from school and we go where there is anything going on.

Go play Xbox or home

We used to go to a market with videogames, or pizza places and mainly in fridays somewhere where we could have a drink

>Pizza place
You should go tacos place

Home to do homework or/and to cram school (called tuitions colloquially) to prepare for university entrance exams.

We live far away from each other, one of my classmates lived 2 hours drive from me, 1 hour drive from school. So we couldn't really do shit, though once in 2 months maybe meet up at the theatre or the mall.

I went home, some people stayed in school to play computer games.

It sounds so sad
You spend your youth day alone?

Home to eat something.

Our school day starts at 7:00 am and ends at 12:30 or 1:00 pm (at lunch time) and there's no way that the stingy government will spend money to provide lunches to extend school time.

They go in corners of street and drink wine then glass each other with the bottles. then they go to Cafe and play Dama (Checkers)

Thats every day lunch, or tortas, or guajolotas (torta de tamal), gorditas amongst many things

University is insanely difficult to get into here, unless you want to go to some degree mill institution. Especially the whole IIT hype/craze (equivalent to Todai) See: kamalsinha.com/iit/acceptance-rate.html

So we have to be like this.

Implying they go to the class

Depends on social class
Most people go to some sort of club (sports) or participate in some other form of organized activity (playing instruments, singing etc.)
Poorfags hang out at bus stations and parks
autists sit in front of their pc

>You spend your youth day alone?
>It sounds so sad

This hurts my feelings.

Go home or hangout

I went home, didn't care what the others did.

I don't know about normies, but I would go straight home, sit in my room, listen to music and think depressing thoughts until 18:00 when I finally built up the motivation to do my homework which I would work on until 24:00-1:00. After my mental breakdown and being prescribed anti-depressants, I would go to my grandmother's house and stay there until my parents came. So glad high school is over.

I went home and do homework/study or just sleep

>come home from school on bus
>finish homework
>Play computer games/Sup Forums
>Go to bed
>talk to no one except teachers and family
>Repeat for 4 years

is this something unusual? particularly in japan? come on.

home or to their clubs or sports

well that's why he started this thread

I like them all.

Bored af

They go to Mosque.

>It's friday
>Check my wallet to see if i have enough money saved
>fuckyeahido.jpg
>Run to the place that sells alcohol
>Buy the ebin finnish vodka(or some other kind of vodka,puschkin usually)
>Hit up the lads
>Tell em to bring some beers and girls if they can
>tfw no girls show up but lots of beer
>find a secluded park
>get shit-faced drunk
>call ex gfs
>sober up
>repeat every third week

This is how i spent 2 years of my high-school life,was comfy desu.

most germs go home and play games or surf in the internet/facebook all the day

Go drink with mates

>In Japan they go
speak for yourself. people around the world do the same shit these days. some go out, some dont. gosh, what are you 12? /thread.

Usualy we go home, but some time we stop at a bar to have a beer.

From what I remember people would go home and play vidya (with each other or alone), go smoke pipes, play football or play cards.

i used to drink beer with my classmates after class, usually in middle of some bloc complex

Go home usually. We finish around 5 usually and then you have to do homework eat and go to bed.
In the last year of high school I used to take a beer with friends in bars on friday from time to time.

Town.
Meet the girls from their school.
I used to do that for like a week in 2009, but then I fucked up by trying too hard to be cool.
Things could have been so different if I hadn't fucked up, I could have been a complete normie, could have had a gf by now, and in general could have had a better life, but no. I fucked up and was forced to hang around another friend of mine who was a huge cunt and his constant ripping on me fucked me up mentally to the point where I'm 21 year old virgin with no job

Boys go PC room. Girls go shopping or cafe. Both usually go Karaoke too.

Anywhere with drugs. I had to stop hanging out with people altogether because they wouldn't let me come unless I did drugs with them.

>PC
Pokémon catching?

Personal Computer.

They either go home and study because they took all advanced classes, they go home and relax, or go to a friend's house that's what happens in suburban America, at least where I'm from because neighborhoods are way too big and everything is too far to walk unless you wanna have a 45 minute walk. Even schools are placed far from commercial areas.

Who cares about your faggot ass jap midget habits? Get nuked, son.

Home, doing homework.
Or drink beer and smoke cigs 2 blocks from school so teachers won't see.

Why can't koreans afford to own PC at home? We used to have PC clubs too, but it was massive until 2009 maybe.

I had no friends so I wouldn't know. I'm now an autistic shut-in.

Work or working on their sled/truck/dirtbike/subaru

>after class?
Do you mean when school is over when you have some free time inbeetwen classes?
In my school engineering students have a lounge in the basement

smoke and drink themselves to stupor, at least in all male school

this thread in vocaroo
vocaroo.com/i/s0h2uT7CbYkT

>live in bumfuck nowhere america. population: 600
>nothing to do all day, nearest town is a 30 minute drive
>half the population on heroin because nothing to do
send help

Kyudo club

NICE

>vocaroo.com/i/s0h2uT7CbYkT
a little cringy desu. sounds like your trying to hard

>a little cringy desu.
thatstheplan.cryinginmylap

It's you!

Ayyy

Yes, hello. You caught me!
Will read anything for free, it's that time of the month.

We.. we can still make it user... we're still young! Right... right?
Keep up the good work lad!

i go home and i think about the end of everything

Thanks. I'll be around reading other threads.

I had Cross Country or Tennis depending on the season. In the winter I worked in my school's library. Afterwards, I'd eat dinner in my school's dining hall, go back to my dorm and study from 6-12+. Prep school sucked.

Personally, I always went home to watch anime and play video games.

Luckily I'm an adult now so I can stay at home all day watch anime and play video games.

Home

Came home and cried. I couldn't take it anyone so I just became a NEET.

Walk home alone and then once home check my window facing the main street. Check out all the females walking home from school as I fap to them.

>Why can't koreans afford to own PC at home
Almost of us own PC at home tho. Students just go PC clubs to play game with friends.

most go home
some do sports
some have a drink (or more lol) at a bar or something, especially on fridays

When they are kids they'll hang around playing vidya. Either in one of their houses or just in a place that rents consoles.

When they are teenagers they'll get drunk and dance. The poorer the neighborhood, the sooner it starts.

Off course there are the ones with extracurricular activities and also some autists like me who would go straight to their own house and avoid contact with schoolmates for the rest of the day.

they fuck

When I was in high school, I went home alone everyday and hated my life.

when I was in high school I had a job so I went there and flipped burgers until 1 AM and then got up at 6 and slept in class

why tho

$ so I wouldn't end up homeless

Most just go home. There are some after school clubs or sports but only a fraction of the student body ends up staying for those activities and it usually isn't every day.

When I was in high school I was involved in drama club doing tech stuff and that met after school every Tues/Thurs till 4pm or so (classes normally ended at 2pm) except during hell week when you'd pretty much stay till 9pm or later every day.

If you don't stay after school for clubs or something then you probably either go home and do homework/play video games/jerk off or hang out with friends.

you don't have a family?

this song sums up my school years

soundcloud.com/embossboys/theroad

They go home and later go clubbing or hang out with their friends/concert

I would walk home with my best friends.

Sometimes we go to each others houses to hangout.

Sometime sports practice after school.

That is all.

I thought you had to show a special I.D and shit to even drink alcohol

do you have a harem qatar-san?

>take subway home
>get food
>do homework
>sleep

Here's a reference:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC_bang

youtube.com/watch?v=TPXWtozVNzM

youtube.com/watch?v=W-mr-O7_uN0 (it's Taiwan but basically the same thing)