Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
clyp.it/xanievza
youtube.com/watch?v=m5H-YlcMSbc
youtube.com/watch?v=6rICHeSAxF0
youtube.com/watch?v=MMReqebo5l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT: Sup Forums posts the same damn photos of the same damn girls over and over and over and over again

Anything else would be wrong

Debbie Harry

>Grimes
>female
>artist
>your favorite

lmao fuck off

Don't mind me. Just posting an actual artist with actual talent.

>guitar
>grimes isn't known to play guitar
>no strap

poseur slut

>artist

>the one female artist on the face of the earth who is such an unmitigated cunt that she made Kanye, the least likable musician on the planet, into a sympathetic figure

fuck yeah hoot-hoot is my favorite female performer

BANKS

Kill yourself

WATA

bahah shes a dude. didnt u no

nice

Why is it every time I see grimes, it's a different fucking photo shoot? She made 4 albums of mediocre dream pop. Is there such thing as a more vein approach to music. She makes female musicians look worse, as if all women want to do is play dress up.

>he thinks women aren't actually this skin-deep
cute

>liking snek

Also favorite gay guitarist

Marina

Her tits make me diamonds.

she doesn't even know how to hold a guitar ffs what a hack

>vein
i agree though

>start
knew she was a meme

she got a breast reduction also hairy armpit

>Why is it every time I see grimes, it's a different fucking photo shoot?
Hey... there's no law against being photogenic.

>Why is it every time I see grimes, it's a different fucking photo shoot?
Because she has a lot of photoshoots. She needs to put food on her table while you're pirating her albums.

>She made 4 albums of mediocre dream pop.
>She made 4 albums of great dream pop.
fify

>She makes female musicians look worse, as if all women want to do is play dress up.
Just fuck off. Grimes has a lot of skills, from singing to producing and drawing. She makes all female musicians look worse compared to her.

>singer
>songwriter
>producer
>lyricist/poet
>sound engineer
>live performer
>dancer
>visual artist
>music video director
>music video editor

Who could any female artist even compare to her?

lmao her albums wouldn't even be worth pirating nice try though you grimesfags reach so much

Fuck off.

She played some guitar on her latest album. So, shut your whore mouth.

>Admitting that you've never listened to music you claim to hate...

Still would rape.

dearest frank

Women, as a gender, are not capable of being good artists when there are also men.
Any approach to beauty from their part is rendered null when you take into factor that the only reason why they're heard is solely because of their gender and not the merits of the arts they produce. Anyone that wishes to appreciate music (or any other art) does good by avoiding anything produced by them.

That said, Katie Jane Garside and Grouper are both good musicians and are the exception that proves the rule.

That's rich coming from a shitty NEET like you. What did you achieve in your pointless life besides shitposting on this board?

>pirating is the only way to hear it
wow, you're dumb. just what i'd expect from a grimesfag. stick to your containment general (a general somehow worse than kpop)

>her

worst itt

>grimesfags
>not 100% NEET furries
nice try. keep saving up for that fursuit with moms allowance!

I bet all my money that you didn't even listen to one Grimes album. So, fuck off.

>you can either pirate the music, or buy it. There's NO inbetween!

Gotta be one of the gayest declarations I've ever read, as in - if you exclusively love the work of men...

>backpedalling
You're a NEET and an autist. Fuck off.

>tfw marissa will never want your disgusting male body

A "man" that enjoys female's products in the arts cannot possibly make such claims as to what constitutes manliness, for he has given up such characteristics when he decided to listen to music for the appeal and not for its own sake.

Pretty sure you quoted the wrong person...

>/wfg/ -waifu faggotry & memes general

i've listened to plenty of her singles. honestly, she's mediocre at best to me but the only reason people keep giving you guys shit about it is because of how much you post about her and act like she's untouchable. you get so defensive. not even anco fans get that defensive

If you think something isn't worth the time and effort to pirate, WHY ON EARTH would you be legally downloading it?

why isn't she wearing a strap? :(

don't see any backpedalling in that post friendo. there's some in this one though stay mad
there's other ways to listen to music besides downloading. really not that hard to understand you dweeb

>she's mediocre at best to me
>to me
(You)

She's way better than you think.

>A "man" that enjoys female's products
But a "man" that enjoys man's "products" however...

link me her best song and i will be totally honest, no shitposting

Clearly has a good sense for quality.

Because it's not actually her guitar - it was just a prop in a photoshoot (the one she uses on tour currently is red.)

pls be bait, this is hilarious

Just one? That's hard to do. I can't decide between these 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

It's kind of cheating but hopefully you'll listen to both.

Yeah... "quality".

>be a body
those saw chords that start in the intro are gratingly generic, it gets interesting after about a minute. i like the atmosphere she's going for but i can't help but hear DAW preset sounds being thrown in the background that seriously bog down the rest. like i can visualize the piano roll on her FL studio. other than that it's not bad, didn't look at the lyrics or anything.
>Realiti
this one has a little bit of the same problems I had with the first one, but to a much lesser extent. I kind of dig it, I guess this is a more accessible song than the first. it has a fun energy and i like the "chorus". the song makes me think of being in a hazy club.

The only right answer.

So great.

Thanks for your honest answers.

>but i can't help but hear DAW preset sounds being thrown in the background that seriously bog down the rest.
Actually they're not presets. You can hear the sounds clearly on the instrumental version: clyp.it/xanievza

And finally, if you have some free time, check also her most famous song, Oblivion: youtube.com/watch?v=m5H-YlcMSbc

This one was P4K song of the year 2012.

L

>the only reason people keep giving you guys shit about it is because of how much you post about her and act like she's untouchable.
She is (from the likes of you.) At least, going by the amount of your own shit you shitposters are constantly being forced to eat whenever she comes up, she must be. Either that or you trolls just collectively aren't very smart...

>the only reason people keep giving you guys shit about it is because of how much you post about her and act like she's untouchable
We're kind of obsessed with her music. If you'd be a fan of her you'd understand that. She's not untouchable and most Grimes fans don't believe that.

It's true that we tend to praise her a lot because she's so great.

Here's my fave clip with Rachel and her band Slowdive: youtube.com/watch?v=6rICHeSAxF0

W

The Grimes fans are so hated on Sup Forums because they're so fierce and insistent, like a damn cult. But actually if you leave them alone, they're nice people. Proof? go to /r/Grimes.

Grimes is not fully established like Bjork or Joanna Newsom, so there are lots of wars between those who hate her and those who love her. But people will slowly recognize her talent in time. I bet she will be way more respected in 5 or 10 years from now.

metaphysically kill yourself

Rie Takeuchi of Luminous Orange

youtube.com/watch?v=MMReqebo5l4

I'll pass to you this honor, metaphysical pleb.

gubaidulina

L

and

sachiko m

cool j

this

just because your photogenic doesn't mean you need to to literally 5,000 photoshoots to overshadow your shitty music

>She needs to put food on her table while you're pirating her albums
Musicians pay for photoshoots, they don't get paid for them.
She's wasting her money on trying to be pretty for internet neckbeards.

grimes is not good. her music is boring synthpop, and her egotistical approach to promoting herself through her image leaves a bad taste in my mouth. however, i don't actively hate her or anything like that. her fans on this board, on the other hand, are literally the most insufferable cunts i've ever had the displeasure of communicating with

>just because your photogenic doesn't mean you need to to literally 5,000 photoshoots
How can it hurt? It gets your existence out there at the very least.

Musicians pay for photoshoots, they don't get paid for them.
Unless they are photoshoots for major magazines - in which case they get paid the standard rates afforded models in those situations.

compare how many magazines grimes has been in with how many photoshoots she's done.

good taste

holy shit this publicity shoot is fire

My charli, nobody else can have her