Would u date a grill if she had bad taste in music?

would u date a grill if she had bad taste in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rl4RP0Cf6wQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

depends on what you mean by bad.

Depends on how interesting and attractive she is outside of her musical taste/

i have many times before

>she

my wife has shit taste but I couldn't care less

This. There's Purity Ring and Tyler the Creator bad and then there's Hamilton/21 Pilots bad.

if they're the kind of person I'd enjoy dating, they'd be open to suggestions

I don't mind if they have shit taste so long as they're open to listening to new stuff

Is this bad taste? youtu.be/Rl4RP0Cf6wQ

you shouldn't talk about your spouse behind her back

not even him but wew lad mind your own business

God my heart hurts when i look into Rose's eyes.
He's so god damn pretty.

which is worse user

i am currently. i just try my best to ignore it

she knows her taste sucks, white knight.

thank you, kind gentlesir! fedora tips to you!

>2016
>Dating

im with him, which is worse my girl is bad af but she likes 21 pilots but she likes normie shit and some obsecure stuff so it balances out

I agree. A lady demands respect. Good morrow gentlesir! Upvote for you!
Thou hast dishonored thi spouse thus dishonoring self thricefold

Yes, I would date a girl

21 Pilots are for literal retards.

21 pilots fans are literally subhuman

i know im very very sad she likes them but im not gonna be an autist and stop talking to her because shes a virgin and a chill person and very hot

That's not a girl

>shes a virgin
yeah nobody wants to have sex with a 21p fan

I wouldn't date someone who is an ass about music. I've dated girls who have just a couple of Spotify playlists that were awesome people, and some fellow musicians who were obnoxious and pretentious cunts. Music isn't a dealbreaker to anyone who stands a chance at holding an actual relationship.

I would. Unless you're ugly and dumb. Then grab hold to whatever you can get and don't let go you pathetic moron.

>Hamilton
>bad

pick one

My wife's taste is absolutely abhorrent, but at least her son and I share a lot of common ground musically

>>>/tumblr/

or shes young and shy
lol i would too if she had been around and wasnt a cool person to be around but, but shes a virgin and shes just cool to talk to and really cute and funny im not gonna leave her just bc she likes 1 shitty band

thread

nice dude. what do you guys listen to?

I want to make a living from music, either from music journalism or from making it. Then it would be hard to date someone who doesn't give a fuck about music. Still, if she's just into, like, five or six bands we both love, it would be great.

My girlfriend just likes mainstream trap shit and some okay spanish music, and it's a problem for me because I'm a pretentious douchebag

A girls taste in music literally doesnt matter so long as shes open minded in regards to your music taste

kendrick, rhcp, avi buffalo, the list goes on...