There are people on Sup Forums right now who have never been to a concert

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who have never been to a concert

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who care about this

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who don't realize that music should be experienced live and that recorded albums are simply a product of the hellish post-capitalist society that we live in.

i've been to a few concerts it was awful never again

just like the movie theatre, its just a terrible experience

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who don't realize that music should be experienced live
i fucking hope you actually believe your own bullshit

he's right

he's right

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who don't realize that music should be experienced live

I'm OP and i think you're fucking dumb. Hopefully it's b8

He's right you stupid shut-in faggot.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who wear earplugs at concerts

Reminder that if you are socially well-adjusted enough to go to concerts, you are a fucking normalfag and need to leave.

he's right.

well you're stupider than I thought

muh secret club

Not bait. I also think that you have no business contributing to any sort of discussion about music unless you also play an instrument and make music yourself.

Fuck you, Sup Forums isn't just for the severely mentally ill anymore.

In my case i only got interested in punk once i started going to punk gigs.

he's right.

My favorite part is how reasonable this opinion is and how much flak you're about to get.

This is why Sup Forums has gone to shit. Fucking Chads infiltrating their way onto an anime imageboard for NEETs and outcasts. I can't believe this website, you can't even say nigger anymore. There are people here who never seen an anime. There are people here who don't know who moot is. We can't even have our own website, normies had to take that too.

you went too far because anyone can play music or make music no matter how shitty

I never wear earplugs. I tried once at a GY!BE show, put them off after 5 minutes.

Still, i don't see the problem, people do what they want.

Agreed 100%

well get over it autist shut-in

Are you the "Sup Forums was made for me" guy again?

i've been here a number of years and still maintain a social life, it's all about balance.

and nigger is okay to say, teach the kids something about freedom of speech

And MY opinions are bad...

It doesn't make sense. Anton Newcombe never learned how to make music and still he pretends to play 150 instruments. People who learned music and an instrument while they're young, can't they talk about music too?

Also, what about Gérard Manset saying that his music is too pure to be played live? About production? About people using studio to experiment? About bands whose live and studio stuff is really different?

You don't need to be "socially well-adjusted" to go to a concert. You might not have known this but not every loser/nerd is a fucking hikki. I would however like to thank you for using normalfag instead of normie.

he's right

Get over it you creepy faggot, try being normal.

he's right you unbelievable sperglord. literally spend 5 seconds outside maybe you'll be less of a pathetic waste of life after

I'm scared of strangers, loud noises, or crowded rooms
fuck your concert

>being this entitled

>i fucking hope you actually believe your own bullshit

I hope he does too. There's not really anything that can compare to experiencing a band perform live. If the atmosphere is right it can be pretty surreal at times.

What are you a fucking chihuahua?

It's obviously b8, but still : you're just socially retarded.

although i agree that normals are fucking shit on every which way on the internet, this was bound to happen with all the news thats on this website

You're a retard. Go see your local symphony orchestra live and tell me that that's not better than listening to a CD of them.

iktf man
it's not fair
>tfw this used tro be the outcasts safe space

The problem is you you fucking loser. What kind of completely oblivious sperg chieftain is so delusional that him not fitting in anywhere is everyone else's problem?

she's right

fuck off chad

Lol no I'm staying.

I've been to a few but I prefer reccorded.

Music that has been perfectly crafted to how the artist intends it to be.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that will have tinnitus in about 10 years

You know a lot of it is about the experience of enjoying music with a lot of people right?

Many artists intend for their work to be heard in a live setting.

>tfw im going to my first three concerts over the course of the next week

>What kind of completely oblivious sperg chieftain is so delusional that him not fitting in anywhere is everyone else's problem?
not the same guy nigger, i fit in fine i don't know what you're projecting about. People who are normal and conform in every which way are boring, normal people are boring that's just how it is and they shit up every website

>there's no room between being so severely mentally ill that you can't go to a concert and being a cookie cutter basic bitch

Are you fucking retarded?

Really? what are the concerts?

t. triggered normie

Unknown Mortal Orchestra, The Last Shadowpuppets, and TTNG, in that order.
Theyre all happening in NYC.

No offense, but i fucking hate Unkown Mortal Orchestra (plus i heard he sucked live) and the Last Shadow Puppets (they could be great live tho). Still, TTNG will probably be fucking great.

Good concerts user!

>TTNG

ayy, gonna go see them this Friday in Dallas. Went and saw them a few years ago for their 13.0.0.0.0 tour as well, they were fucking tight live. It should be a good show.

honestly i dont have money or time to go to a concert and normals are shit on forums, they're terrible. i could go but in Newark there's no place other than prudential and that in itself is expensive

Why would being called normal upset anyone? Do you think having crippling social anxiety makes you cool and interesting? It makes you weak and pathetic.

Yea, Im not too big a fan of UMO but im going with some friends, and I liked their cochella set. Sane with TLSP.
But yea, Im hella fucking stoked for TTNG. Theyre also playing with LITE and Giraffes! Giraffes? too, both of which I also like. I feel like seeing math-rock bands play up close is going to be a really cool experience

its very clearly bothering you normie

Never been to a concert. They seem lame t b h. Going to a club would be cool, but there aren't any clubs that play anything worthwhile near me.

Nah I'm just curious to hear how someone could rationalize this.

I unintentionally saw Modest Mouse at US Open and sat in the sand in front of the stage while we waited to meet up with a friend who'd gotten lost so we could venture to some other place. They opened with Dramamine which was one of the few songs of theirs I was familiar with and I got stupidly excited. Later an ex-classmate posted about losing a toenail pushing to get to the front of the stage. It was a good day.

>Theyre also playing with LITE and Giraffes! Giraffes? too

Damn dude I'm pretty jealous dude. At the Dallas date they're supposed to be playing with Mylets (who I've never been too big on) and a local band called Future Self. So yeah you definitely got a good lineup.

Didn't mean to put "dude" twice kek

>there are people who have never been to merzbow concert to feel him shitting in your ear

cmon

if you haven't seen xiuxiu, björk, merzbow or masonna live, you fukin need to costanža.jpeg

That's pretty bullshit, but I also think it's something that ends up being a non-issue since most people who are into music enough to have serious discussions about it generally play one instrument or another. It's kind of something that just naturally goes along with being really interested in music.