anyone here know c++?

I'll fucking kill you boy

ti znaesh li c++?

damn the Romanian-Bulgar shit posting wars have flared up

Based Martin

Still can't believe he's not a Jew

BTFOing romanians is easy as fuck because they have no sources whatsoever

go ahead

its a bulgarian0shitposts-and-gets-owned episode again.

Who /c++/ masterrace here?

It doesn't have to be shitposting. I like serious discussion and talking about history, but it always feels like one or two bulgarian posters have this preconcept idea about us and don't want to listen to reason. I'd say they're baiting, but it doesn't feel that way.

Croats are known for being smart

>шkreli
>smart
he's gonna get himself killed soon enough

Need I remind you who invented the chushkopek?

Romanians what do I have to do to get you to open up an ISP here bruvs

Does that mean that every other document that mentioned vlachs in the area since then was a forgery, and that the fact that everyone around us kept calling us vlachs until Wallachia and Moldova united and created the modern state of Romania, upon which they started using the official term of the nation state, were just them doing it for shits and giggles?

Anyway, here's more:

>[8][10][11] At least four royal charters from the 14th century refer to Basarab as a Vlach.[12] Charles I of Hungary referred to him as "Basarab, our disloyal Vlach" in 1332.[1][11]

>The diploma granted territories to the Knights Hospitaller in the Banate of Severin and Cumania, “with the exception of the land of the kenazate of Voivode Litovoi,” which the king left to the Vlachs “as they had held it”.[2]

>In 1277[1] (or between 1277 and 1280),[2] Litovoi renounced fealty to king Ladislaus IV of Hungary (1272–1290)[3] when the king claimed lands for the crown, but Litovoi refused to pay tribute for them.[1] King Ladislaus IV dispatched a punitive force,[3] and Litovoi was killed during the battle against the Hungarian army.[2] Bărbat was taken prisoner[2] and sent to the royal court[4] where he was forced not only to pay ransom but also to recognize Hungarian rule.[1] After Bărbat accepted Hungarian suzerainty under the stress of circumstances, he returned to his country.[2]

>On the other hand, conflicts between the Cumans and the Vlachs were also recorded.[24] After "three chieftains from Cumania" rebelled against Boril of Bulgaria in the early 1210s, King Andrew I of Hungary dispatched Joachim, Count of Sibiu, to lead an army of Saxon, Vlach, Székely and Pecheneg warriors to assist Boril in Bulgaria, according to a 1250 royal charter.[24][25][26] The reference to the Vlachs' participation in Joachim's campaign is one of the earliest evidence of existence of Vlach communities subjected to the Hungarian kings' rule.[27]

Did you read? They found oil in our black sea. We rich soon?

We don't have enough copper to entice romanians only the borat soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=4oK3NQvS08Y

Oh and

> in Slavonic texts, the name of Zemli Ungro-Vlahiskoi (Зeмли Унгpo-Bлaхиcкoи or "Hungaro-Wallachian Land") was also used as a designation for its location. The term, translated in Romanian as "Ungrovalahia", remained in use up to the modern era in a religious context, referring to the Romanian Orthodox Metropolitan seat of Hungaro-Wallachia, in contrast to Thessalian Wallachia, or Great Wallachia in Macedonia, a medieval state, or Small Wallachia (Mala Vlaška) in Serbia.[5] Official designations of the state were Muntenia (The Land of Mountains) and Țara Românească (Terra Romana, or The Romanian Land).

For long periods after the 14th century, Wallachia was referred to as Vlaško (Bлaшкo) by Bulgarian sources, Vlaška (Bлaшкa) by Serbian sources and Walachei or Walachey by German-speaking (Transylvanian Saxon) sources. The traditional Hungarian name for Wallachia is Havasalföld, or literally "Snowy Lowlands" (the older form is Havaselve, which means "Land beyond the snowy mountains" ("snowy mountains" = alps = alpines = Carpathians[6][7])), its translation to Latin Transalpina – was used in the official royal documents of Kingdom of Hungary. In Ottoman Turkish and Turkish: Eflâk Prensliği, Eflâk (which also means "sky" or "skies"), افلاق, a word derived from "Vlach", is used.

I guess all those people were fucking imagining things because you said so.

>we
more like (((they)))

You have to make smaller malls so that we don't feel inferior anymore. Also accept mamaliga in your heart as the one and only dish. I guess you could also promote the idea and make petitions and prove to RDS that there's a profitable untapped market in macedonia.

our Internet is shite almost all other eastern euro countries have no bandwidth caps and such awful speed but telekom does, ffs, need Romanian ISPs not g*rman ones

optic fiber

where does RDS operate outside of Romania atm any way? Bulgaria I'm guessing?

then we come back to my first point
my point hasnt changed. still the pope is an unreliable source, you just didnt cite the right first document. and it still began with writing.

stop giving him sources, he's trying to bait you.Just tell him to bring sources and laugh on his misery.

it's "digi" now, only in romania and hungary I think

I see

>Also accept mamaliga in your heart

Unironically first time I hear of this

I think the only places they operate outside of romania are hungary and moldova, but probably only Hungary because moldovans are too poor to afford even 10 euro internet.

kachamak

sources of what retard? youre the one who is supposed to give the sources. youre the one with the claim. your claim is "there were romanians at X year". you have to prove that, not me.
>what is the scientific method

palenta

You fyromlads must know what kachamak is.

it's palenta so sirenje here idk what kachamak is

>Kačamak ((Cyrillic: кaчaмaк) derived from Turkish word kaçamak meaning escapade)

Most likely too deep and too little of it.

You can open ANY encyclopedia or today history book.But how about I directly knock you the fuck out?

Vlachs = speakers of east romance language(romanian,aromanian,megleno-romamian,istro-romanian)

Vlachs comes from romanised thraco-getae-dacian populations of upper balkans and carphatians, specifically Dacia Trajana.

Lets see continuous romance archaelogical findings.

Here's a list of all the archaeological sites in the 3 counties forming Central Transylvania (Cluj, Alba and Mures), as published by professor Linda Ellis of the San Francisco State University in the journal "World Archaeology" vol 30, 1998, the article aptly named "Terra Deserta: population, politics and the [de]colonization of Dacia":

40 sites in Cluj county, covering the 4th to 10th century AD
57 sites in the Alba county, covering the 4th to 13th century AD
211 sites in Mures county, covering the 5th to 10th century AD

Terra Deserta: population, politics and the [de]colonization of Dacia:

jstor.org/stable/124984

Lets post some more.There are a few hundred daco-roman sites from Aurelian Retreat to XII century, located in Transylvania.More on cronica.cimec.ro/ , the official romanian archaelogy website, most are translated in english and with photos.

>Кaчaмaк co дoмaшнo кpaвјo мacлo, кoe мy дaвa eдинcтвeн вкyc, тaзe peбpa и Бepoвcкo бeлo cиpeњe, cпeциaлитeт кoј нe вpaќa нa тpпeзaтa нa нaшитe бaби.
Your fyromians are so easy to hate.

some random ones, because being hundreds, this can take ages.

"Again on the Mures inferior valey , are found archaelogical objects like earthen lamps with cross sign,diverse latin icons and inscription from Felnac,Vladimirescu,Sambateni,Lipova,Bata,object used with certitute only and only by the daco-roman populations" Ziridava (revista Muzeului Judetean Arad), 1993

Some examples of daco-roman settlements of the romanised dacian populations:

Suceagu (Cluj) Early Roman (1st - 3rd cent.); Early Migrations Period (3rd - 6th cent.)

cronica.cimec.ro/detail.asp?k=635

Rural unfortified settlement; Cercetari sistematice si de salvare; 1989, 1991-1992. Dwelling were dug both from surface and deep.Archaelogically, no discontinuation of population was found.A workshop for bone processing was found from IV century.The archaelogical amterial was extremly rich:ceramics,lamps,fibulae,iron objects,grinders,tuff,terra sigillata, an inscription fragment from the Roman era,gray polished ceramic(many intact plates),iron objects,bone artefacts ornamnted,spindles,sandstone,an iron fibula,pottery worked by hand of dacian origin from IV-V,rough paste ceramics.2 ovens for ceramic burning,dated based on ceramics on III-IV.

Vladiceasca (Ilfov) (end of V - start of VI)Late Migrations Period (VII - XIth cent.)

cronica.cimec.ro/detail.asp?k=301

Ill just quote the V-VI period

The typology of the ceramics makes us to frame, for the moment, this complexes at the end of V and the first half of VI.Excavations from Vladiceasca releaved yet again another settlement of the romanised population in an area of Vlasiei Plain, less explored so far.

Berghin (Alba) Late Migrations Period (7th - 11th cent.)

cronica.cimec.ro/detail.asp?k=59

In conclusion, this years excavations have revealed new testimonies regarding the romanisation process of the autochtonous dacians in the Roman rule in Dacia and in the process of the romanian population formation(VII-VIII)

штo кyp e paзликaтa пoмeѓy пaлeнтa co cиpeњe и кaчaмaк

ONE MORETA IS ENOUGH
N
E

REJOICE TATARS

Now I know
We really are B*garians

I gave you sources. Can you tell me why romanians aren't "vlachs"? Because the people around us continued using that name for us since the moment we were mentioned in the area and until we diplomatically asked them to use the "roumanian/romanian/rumanian" since that's what we called ourselves, the same way iranians asked to not be called persian anymore.

>kačamak instead of cicvara
poor guys

nd a very interesting and important archaelogical site :

Sighisoara Late Medieval; Prehistory;

ttp://cronica.cimec.ro/detail.asp?k=7

This city area is inahbited, with minor intrerruptions, for about 4000 years, being archaelogical certified a settlement from bronze age, 2 dacian settlements from iron age,a roman fort for road guarding, a daco-roman settlement and their descendents.

They executed two sections (12.50 x 2 m, respectively, 14.50 x 2 m) in order to explore the upper north-north-east of the necropolis remained unexplored. During investigations 81 graves of cremation have been identified , which raises the number of funerary complexes uncovered so far to 610. Of these, 52 tombs belong to the Dacian population identified in the settlement of the village precincts during the Roman period (II-III century AD). The graves are oval, circular, diamond or rectangular contour and are marked by river boulders. Of the earth filling of the sepulchral holes were collected Dacian and Roman pottery fragments, pieces of coal and scrap of calcined human bones, one portion of a glass and bronze bracelets, etc.. The other 29 tombs are with cremation urns (26) or simple holes (3) featuring the prefeudal cemetery (VII-VIII century AD). Urns containing cremated remains of the defunct (whole and fragmented bones), pieces of coal and various pieces of bronze (one ear from an earring wire), iron (staples, hook, buckles with spin, nails, knife blades, etc.). and Stone (tips, blades, etc..). It is noted that 601 M is as white (126 x 78 cm) and contains a large quantity of scrap cinerary, especially charcoal and burnt earth, calcined bone chips and a few scattered pottery fragments from a vessel broken on the ritual pyre. In conclusion, this year's excavations have revealed further testimony about the process of Romanization of the indigenous Dacians during the Roman domination in Dacia and during the formation of the Romanian people (VII-VIII century AD).

imi place cluji-napoca

now I know why those American bases were built
Watch out bulgars you bout to get liberated

what is this ?

>Vlachs comes from romanised thraco-getae-dacian populations of upper balkans and carphatians, specifically Dacia Trajana.
>Lets see continuous romance archaelogical findings.
>Here's a list of all the archaeological sites in the 3 counties forming Central Transylvania (Cluj, Alba and Mures)
>40 sites in Cluj county, covering the 4th to 10th century AD
>57 sites in the Alba county, covering the 4th to 13th century AD
>211 sites in Mures county, covering the 5th to 10th century AD

and from here
notice the dates? hmmmmm.....

maybe the romanian identity got form (by total coincidence) with the first documents you provided?
or are we going to go back to ethiopia and claim they are the first romanians?

>how about i knock you the fuck out with knowledge atm
>posts some retarded archeological shit about dacians, nothing to do with the argument

The following locations show continuous Daco-Roman habitation from the 3rd to the 5th century [75]
Mines: Baia de Cris, Tincova, Ruda, Alun, Hunedoara, Baita Cib, Fizes, Cabesti, Videim, Albac, Bistrita de Sus, Vidra, Cimpeni Lupsa, Salciua, Podeni, Potaissa, Baisoara, Valea Ierii.
Monetary thesauri: Bicasi, Pilu, Carei, Copalnic, Soimuseni, Doba Mica, Simieu Silvaniei, Porolissum, Babiu, Gurani, Sintna, Arad, Pecica, Cenad, Horia, Biled, Carani, Jimbova, Checea, Unip, Faget, Debra, Deva, Huedoara, Sepes, Ungureni, Apulum, Seica Mica, Seica Mare, Sura Mare, Sibiu, Ocna Sibiului Soars, Lasiea
Daco-Roman and Roman settlements: Taga, Soporu, Band, Lechinta, Ludus, Cipau, Brateiu, Seica Mica, Biertan, Sighisoara, Sinpaul, Morada, Ineu, Pilu, Biharia, Berca, Mediesu Aurit, Apa, Dej, Rascruci, Napoca, Baciu, Sebes, Hatg, Deva, Debra, Apulum, Gura Vaii, Cazanesti, Hateg, Faroia.
Major Cities and forts: Deva, Hateg, Hunedoara, Sighisoara, Ulpia Traiana Sarmisegetuza, Bistrita, Bicasi.
Bridges: Apulum
The cultural elements and styles of archaeological artefacts discovered over the period of the 3rd-5th centuries show a clear material and stylistic continuity, indicating continuous habitation by the same people. The cultural character of the findings remains the same until the 6th century, with the arrival of the Slavs. [76]

кyp e штo cтe идиoти вcички бeз вpъзкa c peaлнocттa, e тoвa e кyp

How do i stop this? Murder is not an option.

a dish made of polenta, cheese, kajmak and milk

vocaroo.com/i/s12RXRgLUGOR

notice what?Dont reply to me subhuman with your trolling.Im busy owning you.

Im posting daco-roman sites, showing continuity between them and us.

I'm not that person, and I'm specifically talking about the vlachs that created the first romanian principality and the second one, which are the direct precursors of modern romania through union.

oк cмиpи ce хeхe

Ceramic manufacturing traditions continue from the pre-Roman to the Roman era continue both in Roman Dacia and unoccupied Dacia, and these traditions continue well into the fourth and fifth centuries. [77]
Cemeteries in Roman Dacia show cremation consistently across every necropolis, a pre-Roman Dacian tradition. Materials buried with cremated people are comparable both in Roman and in Free Dacia suggesting the native population did not suffer materially due to Roman occupation. [78]
Though there is a change from cremation to inhumation in the post-Roman period inhumation was an increasingly popular concept in the 3rd century. The rich ceramic remains in these necropoli are identical in technology to pre-Roman and Roman era tombs, including the presence of Roman amphorae and wheel-made, gravel-tempered, or hand-made pots. [79]
A noteworthy aspect of third to fifth century graves is the widespread distribution (from Transylvania to the Ukrainian border) and substantial number of objects of Roman manufacture, in excellent condition, which must be indicative of an active system of exchange. [80]
Archaeological surveys of the Banat region record numerous settlements, storage pits, pottery kilns, glass furnaces, metallurgical production sites, and coins (both as hoards and found on sites) [81] which indicate a continuation of both sedentary population and maintenance of Roman military and economic interests. [82]

While you’re warming up some milk, mash the cheese. Then add the cheese, cooking oil, kajmak and sour cream to the milk. When the mixture boils, slowly add corn flour. Constantly stir the mixture until it becomes dense. Then remove it from the stove and serve chilled with yoghurt and homemade sour milk.

Bonus tip: In order to make the best cicvara, you need to stir constantly – so get to it!

vocaroo.com/i/s1w2UnWtQede

cheese + milk ? damn

no

>notice what?Dont reply to me subhuman with your trolling.Im busy owning you.
you might not feel like it, but thats the opposite of whats happening.

kek fucking redditors literally nobody's talking about dacians and you post about them anyway

Yep. You wouldn't believe how good it is.

Im not triggered by your cheap trolling.Just wait untill I finish this subject, and start to shit on bulgarian ""history" then, we will see how triggered you are after you find out about the vlach brothers Asan and Petru and the vlach Ioanitsa Caloian.

>кък cи
zazazazazaza

Please finish another time on Sup Forums.

Serbs are the best posters on balk. Never offending, often funny posts, not obsessed by their past and not constantly trying to prove a point. Very different from their cancerous diaspora though

Can you even read what im posting?

vocaroo.com/i/s0bdO4WcEdIP

That's because I'm pretty much the only regular poster here

what could I substitute to the kajmak ?
I could probably find that in Paris, but I don't want to do 500km just to made a dish

Thanks bro

:^))))

you could order it

>r*manian autist thinks he can shit on bulgaria
kekekek
you can post your dacian delusions all you want, your people are descendants of the cumans, avars and pechenegs, with a small element of vlachs which you adopted the language from

Radu please fucking calm down and go back to /his/. This isn't the time or the place and no one fucking cares.

Also in most other threads. Very seldom some autist.

mongrel

The Bulgarians are a composite people, with the following racial elements easily discernible: (a) a medium to tall-statured Atlanto-Mediterranean; (b) a partially blond Neo-Danubian, of typical snub-nosed form; (c) a Nordic; (d) a Dinaric, with the usual Alpine corollary; (e) a brachycephalic central Asiatic Turkish or Tatar form

This.
Let's discuss which series I should watch instead. Someone to recommend?

Radu likes Russia, do I remember correctly?

>Descendants of altaic-turkic migratory people who either overwhelmingly settled in the hungarian plains or were killed in wars
>Genetic studies show that we're 99% european, with the overwhelming majority being southern proto-european/balkanic

Really made me think.

That's bearded Romanian guy

butter plus feta i guess, but you can make your own kaymak at home desu, you'll just need a lot of milk

>Genetic studies show that we're 99% european, with the overwhelming majority being southern proto-european/balkanic
xaxaxaxaxa ok delusionbro

He's a russian from Moldova who hates romania and thinks Russia is moldova's best friend and greatest ally, despite the fact that Moldova is in its' current state because of Russia.

Generation Kill

I'm curious, you spend your free time on reading all this shit? What for?

oops i did it again ;^)

No, talibanbro is not Radu.

Black mirror is top tier currently airing
Stranger things if you haven't

New? Never heard of it before

he's talking about the people i listed
cumans, pechenegs, avars

no hes the Russiaboo Austrian guy