Why is someone who doesn't write any of her own songs, is a middling singer, doesn't play instruments...

Why is someone who doesn't write any of her own songs, is a middling singer, doesn't play instruments, and whose only above (industry) average talent is dancing, so popular?

shes hot

idk senpai but i want that lipstick all over my cock

tru

affirmative action

why are men such pigs

Illuminati.

thats fucking disgusting. lipstick is atrocious.

>triggered femfag detected

Top notch marketing

castrate all men

we'd have reached the singularity by now if men could focus on work instead of useless females

>autistic neckbeard detected
you should probably die

Why are you assuming all those posters were men?

#LesbiansCanBePigsToo

i don't like beyonce, but it's the obvious reason for her success, she is a female pop artist after all

you must be new here femfag, dont worry, you'll learn to not get so offended by what you read! was the transition from tumblr hard? :)

>Beyonce
>middling singer
inb4 le 6 octave meme
But she seriously is a phenomenal singer
Her music is catchy, fun, and still a bit cerebral
Her self titled is an RnB masterpiece and will be recognized as one of the cornerstone records of the 2010s come thirty years

I would think she'd at least know piano

Ät skit

ugh sexual attraction is evil right guuurls

reported

reported

reported

>But she seriously is a phenomenal singer
Do you truly believe this? Looking at comparable artists, think she's as good a singer as Mary J. Blige or prime Mariah Carey?

She's near the top at least for recent pop singers
But she's probably not as great as those two

Her vocal technique is actually pretty good.

That big african ass. God damn. Got a big old butt on her. Lot ass on her. Big ass on that bitch. Damn, that ass. That fuckin big luscious ass.

If you're going to ask why anyone or anything is popular the answer is always because lots of people like their shit. Are you retarded?