GO

GO

i only download music in 320 kbps or higher

I am a plebeian

Lulu is a masterpiece

I listen to DJ Aaron Ellis

can't do it; I'm pleb as fuck
I don't care though

I don't let other people affect my opinions about music.

"Sup Forumscore" is fucking shit

I listen to uk rappers

i listened to radiohead once

They all sound the same..

I listen to this album daily

this is my favorite album

I record an empty room with sound absorbing walls for 5 hours, amplify it and listen to the entire recording, every week.

only great answer in the thread

This is my first time browsing Sup Forums and I don't much care for it.

S O R T E D
O
R
T
E
D

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG YOU WERE THE KING OF CARROT FLOWERS

i was at boadrum77

I exclusively listen to classical music and certain subgenres of jazz.

i listen exclusively to john mayer

Here's the thing about Peter Sotos. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 15 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch him play Bundy at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better Thank Your Lucky Stars that Peter Sotos didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Whitehouse had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Peter Sotos backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Whitehouse what it is. Yes, Peter wrote Bird Seed, Private, and Public, but William Bennett wrote Wriggle Like a Fucking Eel, Cut Hands Has The Solution, and A Cunt Like You, and Steve Albini wrote Birthdeath Experience. Other bands like Throbbing Gristle for instance were not like that. Throbbing Gristle was basically just the Sleazy backup band. Buyer's Market was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Peter Sotos was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of sexually abused children to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Merzbow, Stefan Burnett, and Grimes and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.

I'm listening to Snarky Puppy right now.

nice

I listened to nails and I actually enjoyed all of their albums

Hi

I dig the fast style and accent, i don't mind the similarities much

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

I'm a total pleb, patrician taste reminded me too much of cock so now I have learned to stop worrying and love mindless self indulgence

fuck your dubs

I don't listen to music

MSI is a great group. Don't be one of those people who listen to them ironically. Just be sincere know your appreciation of auditory garbage.
I own all of their albums.
All of them.

I was being sincere, I like MSI. I just know that music snobs, aka kissless virgin neckbeards dislike them. But yeah. Anyway, while they're out gay-bashin I'll be at their house fuckin their girlfriend.

Here's my 2016 chart

>eric holm
>autechre
>vatican shadow
>valenic tricoli
>rory porter
>jason crumer
>felicia atkinson
>lussuria
>swans
>aidan baker
>function
>james holden
>camilo tirado
>hiele
>stephen o'malley
>thomas koner
>skin crime

I didn't know I was in the pleb zone

i like death grips

Old Boots, New Dirt

Bet you had a real fun time typing out all those artists

>Valenic Tricoli
Good job reading there user

It was camouflaged within the white cloud thing. I don't know man

stop with the fucking spam

I did it with one hand too.

Define '''''plebeian'''''.

I have Pussy Galore's old recordings (pre-Royal Trux)

I listen to death grips and pink floyd and vaporwave!! CHIP AN DALE 4 LYFE

Well you tried and that counts for something

I've also had 19 shots too

The only way to prove you're not a pleb is to not post ITT, as by posting ITT you are showing that you browse Sup Forums and thus are a plebeian.

True patrician detected

Seems a bit excessive but hey who am I to judge

You know that Shakespeare?

Never got into Shakespeare

uhhh... sorry...

Put them on soulseek you phaggot

haha yeah user i love weezer

Well today he got onto me. He's in my room and I see him shake that spear onto me.

I think you should head to bed user

I listened to albums considered /mu core before knowing they were considered /mu core and listened to hardcore punk since i was 11

I've never had sex

people who don't listen to the various traditional and classical music genres from disparate cultures across the world generally known as "world music", and western art music from the early medieval beginnings all the way up to the here and now in the 21st century avant-garde are plebeian philistines. Which of course makes almost all of Sup Forums plebeian philistines.

I don't care what other people think about my music taste

I would never, in a million years, think to use the word "plebeian".

death grips