DF
DC
Same thing

Canada City?

poland city when?

>his country's capital is not named the same as his country

>Brasilia exists

Feels good.

Well I'll be damned ! Those beaners changed the name of Mexico City to.... Mexico City. Last winter.

No DF. Solamente CDMX.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/29/mexico-city-name-change-federal-district-df

>New Mexico exists
>New United States of America doesn't exist

Soon.

right now we just call it "Canada"

CHI

Ireland City?
Oh wait, it's full of Englishmen.

>the true name of the United States is Columbia
>Washington, The District of Columbia is our capital
Checkmate faggot

>United Mexican States

>United Mexican States
>Mexico State
>Mexico City

So little imagination. Why didn't they just keep Mexico City as Tenochitlan at least?

>Quebec city exists
Independence when ?

>New York City exist
>Old York City doesn't exist

There's a city in England called York, buddy.

But there is no old york

this thread in vocaroo
vocaroo.com/i/s1nOwQexIAAw

thats not the way naming works.

Fuck the naysayers, you're better at protecting your culture than any of the Anglos and you could power your economy with a monopoly on sexy latex fetish models.

Something only gets an "old," attached to it when it's close enough to the new one to cause confusion between the two or when the new thing is de facto but not named such. Like someone calling a city's district "Old Downtown," when it's no longer the center of attention.

Lol

>Free quebec
God fucking dammit, I went about a month without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most assinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.

Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.

Fucking idiot

Didn't you guys build that city on a giant volcano or some shit?

>Chicago exists
>No Chicastop

>Idaho exists
>No Udaho

That's because your mom is already da ho

Canada means city, or village, in native americanese.

ROASTED

quebec master race
they are able to speak three languages since birth,
french, canadian and english

Ey buddy, relax guy.

Kanata is a suburb of Ottawa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Canada,_Minnesota

A lack of learning?

i think mexico was named after the city since the 'country' was named new spain at first

Mexico was named after the Mexica people.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica