Why are Amerindians so ugly?

Why are Amerindians so ugly?

I'm Mexican and I wish so much being a Spaniard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5RHTLPodbc
vocaroo.com/i/s0jVuJ7gBPJp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

La raza pinche goyim

Because "la Raza!!!!11 xD". They benefited from race mixing but now they want to stay "pure".

Don't mess with me boy

>Mexican in Israel

Natives just generally aren't that attractive. Don't think about it too muh. Do you wonder why Black people are generally ugly?

youtube.com/watch?v=b5RHTLPodbc

>having "Hispanic race" on his census.
>whites latin american, spanish-speaking black caribbeans and spaniards are categorized "hispanics" but north african, middle easterns and hindus are considered "white"
shut up america, shut the hell up for your retardation.

Spaniards are the original Hispanics u dumb fuckin french fuck it's a ethnicity not a race.

you realize mexicans are not purebreed spaniards and "hispanic" is very often used for mestizos and puerto ricans mulatto nigger?

yes, they are not.
Every pure blood Spanish immigrant or person is considered Hispanic in the united states.

>I'm Mexican
>TFW pissrael is beginning to feel the same "enrichmemt" they force down everybody else's throats

they should be considered just "white" and not "hispanic' knowing you considers "hispanic" an enormous parts of mestizos and mulattoes individuals, it make no sense and your census is retarded, the "hispanic" snowflake category was literally created for mexicans, stop bad faith now, your country is retarded, same thing for southern redneck who considers their ancestors "americans" on a map you are supposed to put your immigrants ancestors from foreign countries.

We don't consider them in the same category as Anglo, Spaniards are considered White Hispanics
because they look different than the average whites in the US.

Spaniards would check Caucasian and Hispanic
not just one.

Italians are also different from Anglos but we don't consider them a separate race.

This is precisely why this is retarded and your shit is false, the "hispanic" category is a recent thing who appeared on the 80's and based on the language only.

why you tryhard not accepting your census is retarded?

What should I circle on a census if not Hispanic? Me brown.

They're not, I'm white, an ethnic Spaniard, and I certainly don't think so. We live in a world that idealizes European beauty standards and more so most Amerindians today suffer from poverty, meaning both malnutrition and a bad physical shape, lack of medical attention, little means to work on improving their appearance, clothes, etc.

I cannot supose that you're being honest in this board by starting such an obviously baity thread, but that's non meme reality.

Stop posting the same mixed ones

Spain is white just as Italians or French, may look differnt than Anglos, but Hispanic is a ehtnic groups that is regardless of race or coulour you can be black or white and be hispanic.

Hispanic is not a Race..
in places like New Mexico, they separate Mexicans and people of Spanish decent, but both are classified as hispanic.

maybe something like "multiracial" "mixed race" "mestizo"???? you are aware that you are half white half amerindian?

Make me dumbass, we've already had the discussion about the difficulty in figuring out which are "pure" Amerindians, this is what qts look like in the pueblos, fucking deal with it.

Yes and it's retarded because all latin americans are not an ethnicity, why? because they have not all the same fucking cultures.

your thing is an invention of the census because they were too much people who massively speak spanish.

Spain has plenty of brown people lol
source: American that lived in Spain for 10 years

>cute natives look like mestizas

Latin Americans would classify under Hispanic.

Hispanic is about culture not the way someone looks.

rate me and my gf

good for you, user. she could have done a lot better

No man, mestizas range in appearance so much you can't tell the darker ones from natives same as some can look fully European. Mexico has been mixing for close to 500 years, Mexicans have a range of looks and telling which is which can be difficult, unless you find the very obvious phenotypes as in the extremes (which still don't necesarily correlate with real ancestry) you just don't know, same as with East Asians we tend to be more attracted to those who look more Western, it doesn't mean that's not a part of their natural looks. "Races" don't exists as pure lines but distribute in clines, it's the reason Germans can look both nordic and mediterranean or Slavic and Celtic. Finding the equivalent of qt Asians is difficult because of that and because for centuries those types have repeatedly been more likely to mix with mestizos/Europeans given social stratification.

So deal with it, we are all Mexicans in the end and Mexicans can look any number of ways.

A qt with very obvious Amerindian features

>that is cute in Mexico

Yes, we don't go by the same plastic barbie standards as Colombia

what anime is this

>congolombia in charge of beauty standards

"brown people" or not, those ones are caucasians, not half-mongoloids, you understand it's not about skin color right?

but "Hispanic culture" doesn't even exist you fucking retard? you think your chicano bullshit is a real culture?

goddamn what a bunch of morons, i never seen a people so retarded in my entire life, i hope Hilarry wins the election and make your country more shitty.

I'm from Michigan probably whiter than you retard.

Hispanic culture has nothing to do with "chicano, cholo cancer shit"

Stop thinking in absolutes. and yes, I'm aware many are half or more than 75% Mongol.

Has nothing to do with what classifies as a Hispanic or not.

You look disgusting, poor and smelly. She deserves better.

I don't think "pure" amerindians exist anymore

your post in vocaroo
vocaroo.com/i/s0jVuJ7gBPJp

kek

???? wtf
white or not, your reply prove just you are more retarded than me, underage are normally not allowed here.

you have difficulties with simple words and not understanding someone from peru have not the same culture than someone from argentina someone from mexico someone from cuba and someone from spain? "hispanic" culture is a meme invented by the census and chicanos, stop bad faith pretending you are talking about spaniards and not latin american just for a trolling debate about the whiteness of spain.

your census is fucking retarded, it was made for mexicans and puerto ricans but americans are too stupid for noticing they are half-indians and half-niggers and can't integrate correctly speaking their spic language.

They are, just go to the western part of my country and you will find lots of them. I have a 100% amerindian friend, he was so dark that we called him negro in high school, good times.

Man at this point I've had youtube videos and fake wikipedia articles made on me, I'm not going to bother with whatever is it you've recorded.

to be fair most Americans couldn't tell a Mexican apart from a Spaniard or an Argentine from a Peruvian.

I had a Spanish friend from Spain that was here as an exchange student that was called a Mexican all the time.

And also, I agree with most everything you're saying. My only beef is that you say that Spaniards shouldn't be called Hispanic... when indeed they are the original Hispanics and created what is Hispanic culture today.

And I'm not talking about the obvious Amerindian ones.

It depends on the country, Nahuatl speakers are the largest remaining Ameerindian group on Mexico and they're something like 1% of the population. On self identification we are something like 20% Amerindian but that includes people like pictured. Gautemala, Peru and Bolivia are the only remaining majority Amerindian nations.

but even every fucking latin american spic can't be called "hispanic" because it's something who never existed.

it's basically american people on the late 70's viewing there are a lot of massive immigration from central america and caribbeans islands with people which have a skin more or less brown and who speak spanish.
>"LULZ HERE WE HAVE BLACK PEOPLE SO THIS IS PROBABLY THE BROWN PEOPLE AND THEY SPANISH!!! THEY ARE THE HISPANIC RACE!!! NO MATTER IF THEY ARE HALF-INJUN OR HALF-NIGGER OR JUST WHITE PEOPLE BORN ON AN IRRELEVANT THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE OF THE SOUTHERN CONE"

>I'm white
>Proceeds to worship subhumans
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Don't listen to the other faggots, you both look like ugly shitskins, you deserve eachother.

a spaniard would respond something like: im basque, or catalanese, or castillian

language only? We base it on skin color.

are you sure??

Here's the thing, at some point in the next couple of decades your mainstream culture will become decidedly non white, either you expand your standards or become a ghettoized minority, most people in your country sem to be leaning on the first option but there's plenty of redneck shitholes for you to hide in if you're choosing the second one.

Either way it will soon enough be over.

>using Muslims insults
>Ireland

Every time. Why do you want to be Muslims so bad?

Israel has been enriched since the 80's and its been getting worse each year. At least learn what you talk about you drunk ginger pube face crypto Muslims

Since when did muzzies talk about enrichment? I thought that was a Sup Forums thing?

why your diaspora hate white people and try to genocide us?

that's not because slavshit did pogroms and germans tried to exterminate you that we are all the same, also the hate begins when you practiced bankers and slavery activities.

I'm talking about Americans of Spanish descent or recent immigrants according to US Census.

No being Hispanic doesn't = Spanish
again you don't understand The word has nothing to do with race, skin colour or anything but culture.

and then you will say "LOL HISPANIC ISN'T A REAL CULTURE" when probably all your knowledge is stupid shit like George Lopez and Gabriel Iglesias. or however you spell that shit.

There is a strong Hispanic culture in many places that carry traditions from Spain and indigenous traditions and combine them.

Just because a Spaniard is considered "Hispanic" in the US doesn't mean he has anything to do with Amerindian culture. and that he/she is not white.

A just because a Mestizo is a Hispanic as well, doesn't mean he shares anything in common with Spain.

ispanic is a huge umbrella world for many backgrounds all eventually relating to Hispania.

Spain is white but in they are also hispanic
Black people that grew up in a Hispanic culture are also Hispanic if they don't have anything in common in their DNA
Hispanic doesn't define someones race. that's all I'm trying to say.

i'm a black mexican my nigga ask me anything yo

its a bs term made up by amerifats period, theres nothing more to it. dont bother with your retarded ideas

>Michigan
>white

Jamal please

The whole pissrahell thing is Muslim insults and anyone who copies it is a crypto Muslim too me.

Not this again...

Some of us are right, some are left. We don't hate or want to genocide whites, they're our best allies. If you blame me for all leftist Jews then blame yourself for the white sjw that make up a far bigger part of the whites are evil shit. I personally speak against that shit all the time.

We didn't start slavery either and we were ironically forced to be bankers anyway.

Use your critical thinking, most Israelis are right wing because the left is against us, most diaspora is more left because they're the "other" in those countries and that appeals to them as a "minority" group. However most my family in diaspora just consider themselves white and don't hate anyone but Arabs. Don't count us all as one people, the divide between Jews is some of the biggest out of anyone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

Its not genetics. Its mostly living conditions. People with hard lifes get ugly.

Our Amerindians are not poor, they are fat and still ugly and short as fuck.

>instead of posting a counter argument I'm just gonna link a wikipedia article that I have yet to read myself. That will sow him
Just admit that racial definitions and classifications in the US are about as artificial and made-up as a pop-tart and move on.

And their lifes are very good right? I mean shitting in the woods and standing in the sun all day, its all so good for you.

>hard life
>sun all day

What sun? They live in fucking jungle and sleep all day. They are fat.

Im hapa and I get called Asian

These girls are definately native american

Its called racial association

If there was a continent of pure natives, and we saw a girls like this we would call them natives in that world.

you know what im saying?

So what you're saying is it's not genetics that cause their appearance? It's the shitty life they have due to their shitty genes that cause their hideous appearance? So how is that any different?

Are your shitty genes responsible for your fucking population plumetting and your having to make up by filling your country with no go zones? Is being a cuck who surrenders his own women to Arabs and Africans genetic?

>that post
>that flag

Oh, I am laughing.

No that's social, meanwhile Mexico has an average IQ of what 89?

Sounds more like you're crying paco. Don't worry you're cool with me if you stay in your shithole.

Its different because it means that under the right conditions they can be good looking. If apearence was purelly genetics it would mean they are unable to be good looking.

they look alike flips

Hindus are actually included with Asians retards.
And it's technically correct to include MENA with white since it's the only definition that makes scientific and genetic sense.
Otherwise, Greeks, Italians and other Balkans would not be white either given they're genetically closer to MENA than to North Europeans.

Lynn's numbers? Well if you buy into that tripe it's 90, that's the same as the "great" America of the 1960's, except Mexicans when given the chance, as in the US, are the group with the largest Flynn effect gains while in the meantime whites have stagnated. If it isn't soccial the mestizos are evolving at science fiction rates except Mexico's Amerindians independently managed a bronze age in one fifth the time it took Europe and without any help from Middle Eastern civilizations. The Aztecs were in fact more advanced than pre-christian Scandinavians and this is with you people having held some key advances like metal working for centuries prior.

So yeah, so much for your dumb fuck IQ argument.

According to Americans the Hindus are considered brown whereas regular Asians from East and SE are yellow. Hindus look way too different from such Asians. No mongoloid blood in them probably.

Just call me spqr.

I feel.adhamed of being an immigrant
Why the fuck am I an immigrant to anglo country?

Pretty!!

Well so long as Jews can do it so can I fuck it.

Donde vives negro?

Fuck me, makes me respect those niggas more but at the same time it also makes me not wanna join the army.