What the fuck Oz?

What the fuck Oz?

>theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/un-votes-to-start-negotiating-treaty-to-ban-nuclear-weapons
>Australia votes with major nuclear powers against the resolution – including US, Russia and Israel – but 123 nations vote in favour

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe because it's a typical stupid faggy naive UN thing.

Greatest ally

Nuclear weapon saved more life than killed desu

lives*

>H-hey guys, throw away your nuclear weapons >:^(
>dere not nice...

Because if it passes it'll just prevent more "good" countries from having nukes to defend themselves meanwhile the "bad" countries won't give a Shit about UN and will use this to their advantage

The UN once again does absolutely nothing, the UN was a mistake

This.

They are the only reason most countries can sit back and pretend we have advanced beyond the warlord days.
All of human history before the nukes was just waiting for the next horde of assholes to come riding in raping and pillaging.

No, there already is the nuclear nonproliferation treaty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

This is a ban on using Nukes in war, like the ban on chemical/biological weapons.

australia has the world's largest reserves of uranium in the ground to be mined. not surprising

they just sucked up to the jews for some reason
its embarrassing and pointless, because contrary to their expectation, it makes nothing after all

canada did the same when palestine was registered on the un

>banning the only viable anti emu weapon

"No"

They know they wont be affected by nukes so they want to inherit the world

Is this more of Australia just doing whatever America wants them to?
I have never seen a more sycophantic relationship

Nukes must be and this is it. World without nukes = world war.

Canada sure showed them by recognising Palestine, being completely militarily and economically reliant on the US, and being a global human rights champion for ambiguously brown people. Every Canadian deserves a pat on the back for standing up for themselves

Never. Nukes are keeping mankind in check.

Because the UN is for faggots and Australia knows exactly who their friends are.

Protip: it ain't the niggers, beaners, and dune coons who voted for this gay little resolution.

Canada and America are close allies and align on most things, but not always.
Australia by contrast always seems to follow America's direction. Iraq and Vietnan would be 2 major examples that bear a lot more weight than liking brown people or sharing the world's largest trade reciprocity (a natural occurence when 2 large top 10 GDPs share a 9,000km border)

>Australia by contrast always seems to follow America's direction
Because unlike you faggots they don't have a complex about being exactly the same as America and feel no need to pretend to be different.

I don't see a problem, I would approve of our own nuclear program but being such close allies with other nuclear states means we don't have to.

I think we had a pretty strong case as to why we should be concerned about communism in south east asia.

Memes don't actually effect geopolitical decisions

And Iraq? Also, how has communist Vietnam affected you recently?

Nukes will be banned, but unfortunately only after some nuclear war.

It's not a meme. It's a completely transparently part of every Canadian's personality. Your little brother complex is literally a defining part of what little culture you have.

Australia had multiple campaigns in Asia against Communism because unlike you faggots it's right on our doorstep. We were there for the Malayan Emergency and the Konfrontasi + Korea and East Timor. Forward defence was our pivotal military policy until the 80s. Canada is surrounded by allies and has the most advantageous no-effort geographic position of any country on Earth, it's just us and NZ down here with a shitload of angry brown manlets and asians

>Also, how has communist Vietnam affected you recently?
How has it affected America? We had a much greater reason to be concerned about the domino theory than even they did is the point, look up the malaysian emergency and see that we weren't just following america's lead.

>ban the one thing that has prevented war between great/super powers for more than half a century

when will they learn?

Why am I not surprised Australia is the female side of that¡

>this semen slurping union is not for me guys

You're an idiot

Fair enough, I stand corrected

Truth hurts, don't it leaf?

Your ignorance concerning Canada isn't evidence of an actual lack of culture or need to be "not America."

I live 30 minutes away from your shithole of a countrt. Believe whatever helps you sleep at night.

>123 in favour
>A few against
If that's so, does the majority rule mean the ban will go through.

And if the nuclear powers simply ignore the ban what will happen?

muh veto

>Russia we voted it you have to give up your nukes like we did
>Het.
>...
Fantastic fucking idea. I know! How's about we start a vote negotiating a treaty to end Islamic terror!! That'd resolve that fucking issue.

>most countries in favor of the ban don't have nukes or anything to do with nukes
hmmm

This is like if I was against the second amendment because I don't happen to own a gun.

They wants war, look how much they love nukes. Lets give it to them

No, Christianity is

They're Turks?

WTF , delete this

They've got uranium to sell senpai

Nothing.
They'll just stay here line the batches they are against the 5 more powerful countries in the world and the only other countries ballsy enough to get nukes.
The UNITED is like /qa/, it's an echo chamber for idiots to complain in while relevant countries do whatever they want and ignore their whining.

Until they wise up and make signing Nuke ban a clause of accepting TTP and TTIP

Cuckers become Cucked