/brit/

remember lads

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37799701
youtube.com/user/Fooerotica/videos
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how exactly is clinton corrupt? the email """scandal"""" seems more careless than corrupt 2bh

you're about to see within the next 10 days

she is a woman, women are corrupt

Fucking try it you cunts, fascist scum off our streets

mummy and her bf are fighting again

Trump is a retard but Clinton is a literal corrupt war criminal evil witch

Bernie was supposed to win

Time is up lads. You better start looking for full-time work

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37799701

NATIONALISE THE TEA COMPANIES NOW

People keep trying to make her the new Kissinger, but it's not working. I ain't saying she's not "corrupt" in any way, but you can't really pin anything disqualify-worthy on her as a politician alone.

>Fucking try it you cunts, fascist scum off our streets

Lads, tbqhwy

peace and love

GOOD youtube channel (it's about feet)

youtube.com/user/Fooerotica/videos

>literal corrupt war criminal evil witch
citations ????
all that is ever revealed is laziness and complacency like me using my gmail for work

Ay comrade, I will continue to bash the fash with my patreon donations and retweeting skills while you take the fight to the streets!

doing a dragonball watch

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.

If she was a Republican, every Sup Forumstard would be defending her and calling her epik for being such a rule breaker.

She's corrupt but that's not the issue. It's that she's a corrupt Democrat.

* in Euclidean space

they're are people ITT that are shilling hillary and black people on a friday night

bizarre

Lads how are you enjoying my antifa roleplaying?

dog just farted at me

probably more hillary in terms of policies but the whole air of shadiness surrounding her plus the distinct feeling i'm being manipulated every time the main media talks about her really makes her toxic waste in my eyes

theres something seriously not right about her and her campaign

incorrect

why yes I am voting for a woman who is under investigation by the FBI

what's that? my mate is under investigation by the police? must have done something wrong then! *unfriends*

a shilling used to be a lot of money

That's a right triangle you idiot

easily impressed aren't you lad

how is it corrupt though? if i used gmail instead of outlook at work, it would be wrong but it wouldn't be corrupt unless I was using to send emails that discussed embezzling the pension fund or something

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

It's not rigged, trump just can't except defeat so he continuously spins everything to make him look like an underdog dindu who's impending loss is due to a massive and impractical Clinton-orchestrated election rigging scheme instead of just being a shit candidate.

put the entire student loan on trump

gonna kill myself if he loses

wish me luck haha x

ip logger

the emails aren't even half of it, literally just one small reason why she is scum

not an argument

I don't believe Hillary Clinton is a witch

find a flaw

protip: you cannot

worse she has a legitimate form of corruption with all that super delegates bullshit

>It's that she's a corrupt Democrat
oh fucking hell. Are you unironically claiming that there is an unfairness in the way this election has been handled that benefits Trump, despite all the leaks and emails to the opposite that literally prove the media are in bed with Clinton? Fucking hell, this is what your seething millennial indoctrination ACTUALLY does. It was hilarious watching the Left try to character assassinate Bill Clinton's rape victim when she came out and said Hillary threatened her. You people don't have any morals or values aside from continuing your project of transitioning America from an ethnically and culturally anglo country to some second world melting pot of third world ethnic groups. It's tragic desu

Because yanks are retarded delusional conspiracy theorists

She's done very little wrong but yank politics is dirty so every little infraction is being dug up

this man is possibly in top 5 of best living brits of all time

don't understand why you never talk about Him

irish

This is true, if we're going to have a corrupt president I'd rather it be a career politician with some experience and knowledge than a thin-skinned asshole pumpkin would goes on a twitter rant for everything.

Are you American?

tfw no huma gf

Look like hilldog...

*removes glasses*

... is coming up trumps

fuck this old hag, ill slap his tight wrinkled arse

ducker who bullies smaller dudes because he can't handle the heat of a real fighter

Why do I have to play as a nigger on a first world war European battleground?

they usually get good looking girls to go naked on those hbo programmes

for the empire!

*goes over the top*

because most WW2 soldiers were black you racist scum

The level of white flight from british cities proves that the multiculturalism experiment has failed completely, whites do not want to have savages for neighbours. 600,000 whites left London in just 10 years! Even most of these bleeding heart lefties would privately admit they hate pakis.

a corrupt career politician is literally the very last person you want as president

I am terrified of a trump presidency lads

How low is her self esteem that she ends up with Weiner?

because the emails are incriminating obviously

old weasely?

that man is there to help people and not judge them

you want to slap him

tell me, why are you such an aggressive young adult

runt

hillary clinton is literally just a normal woman with a randy husband and plain daughter. there is nothing sinister about her. it's like if my mum ran for office

He's a decent minor actor, but why do you worship him so?

He is well-hung

Aahhh
First post of the day.

Is it because you're a rasheed? If so, good. America wasn't built for people like you

She deleted thousands of emails after she was subpoenaed and physically destroyed the server so nothing could be recovered. She takes money from all kinds of special interest groups and then grants political favours. She was literally running an Al-Qaeda operation in Libya and lied about it. The list is endless.
No I just remember how corrupt Bush was and how he rigged both elections and Sup Forums never mentions it. That's because he's a Republican.

Sup Forumstards are only bothered about Clinton because she's a Democrat.

meet the waifu lads

i just want to slap his tight wrinkled arse mate, back off, he turns me on

This desu. Quite literally zero evidence that the woman is corrupt.

Could you believe what I just went ahead and bought, lads?

shes evil and sociopathic

plain as day to see

Fun fact: Mars has a flag

>b-b-but the (((kids))) need our help.

>She deleted thousands of emails after she was subpoenaed and physically destroyed the server so nothing could be recovered. She takes money from all kinds of special interest groups and then grants political favours. She was literally running an Al-Qaeda operation in Libya and lied about it. The list is endless.
proofs ????

literally every high powered person in the west has saudi money connected to terrorists

If you support either Trump or Clinton you must be severely retarded

Like, beyond retarded

because it is the definition of comfy to watch a farther brown episode

>good mysteries
>kind man
>interesting period
>nice countryside
>is a catholic but that's okay
>fun man
>well written

sorry for misunderstanding

>guy I know just came out
>he is 160cm and has no body hair
want to fucc dat boipucci

this car is unironically so fucking ugly mate why? why did you do that? why the fuck did you do that?

Imagine having anal sex with an old gay man with a well-used loose anus.

racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic scum, the lot of you

do you not SEE how the majority of men in this webm are black?

MORE blacks fought in WW1 than whites - it's a FACT

but obviously the racist trump supporters are in denial of history and therefore complain about battlefield 1

RACIST!!!!

eww bumholes

How much did you pay?

Yeah so fucking what?

She's a corrupt machine politician

All the best politicians are

Rather her than some retarded spray-tanned pro-Russian tv star

Ah yes, well done humans

Well done

H
O
W
E
V
E
R

fim hunderd kroner

pics

She's very anime

fucking machines!

just got back from my date

mixed bag it has to be said, it was quite awkward but we agreed on second date so GF2016 migth work out after all.

nothing against other races or homos or women but trannys can literally fuck off

not gonne post pics of a 17yo on here
legal here btw

All the trump retards think clintons emails is the reason she's corrupt

you are literally missing 80% of the picture