Why Scandis produce so much metal bands?

Why Scandis produce so much metal bands?

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/58342276
youtube.com/watch?v=QyecDjKTyjA
youtube.com/watch?v=tA8jECxvPYg
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=csCptq51vno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they love everything black

Autism and edginess

Endless winter makes you angry and edgy.

WEW LAD

>Scandi

Use correct terms next time.

We're edgy and proud of it. Don't you think I'm edgy?

What is going on in that picture???

In Finland you aren't a man unless you've started your own death/black metal band.

löl

mustard gas

Weather and climate.
also: quality =/= quantity

You look edgy indeed. The kind of guy I wouldn't fuck with

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/58342276

LOL!
youtube.com/watch?v=QyecDjKTyjA

This. Swedish women love the BBC.

youtube.com/watch?v=tA8jECxvPYg

>tolerated soft rebellion in repressive prots societies
>viking blood resurfacing
>shitty musical taste
make your choice

They have abundant iron reserves and pretty good steel industries

Because vikings.

>Steve FROP ENGLAND and SWEDISH WOMEN

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIDDUP

only norway and to an extent finland produce worthwhile metal desu
we produce really good metal but we're not nordic so w/e

(only black metal is worthwhile x)

>299

By what standard? There's no way they used the same measurements in every country to come to these numbers.

You must be 15.

To send their women into the beds of big dicked Turkish men.

literally do not care for anything other than raw bm

You must have had some kind of brain injury as a child then.

In Sweden's case it's more than we dominate every single music genre which has ever existed. Pull up a map for pop music and we'll be the kings there too.

>better music
>better film
>better tv

this isn't fair

What's with his shirt??

no

it's just called taste

>swedish pop music
abba and ???

What's good about it? Objectively black metal is the genre that requires the least musical talent out of any genre featuring instruments.

You guys are one country.
Scandinavia is made up of the following states:
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Finland
Iceland

You guys speak Scandinavian with the above accents. In NYC you fall into the Germanic group.

Cuz they are weak cucjs that need to feel macho.
While actual tough guys from middle east africa an latin america listen to upbeat music

you probably a nice guy irl

All Scandi women love black cock -- just come to LA to see for yourself. Lots of Swedes in the summer fucking Africans in Little Ethiopia.

>musical talent
doesn't mean shit

you can perform a 30 minute display of wankery and be technically impressive but have produced a piece of composition that is shit

and if you don't like black metal that's fine, i don't care, but i'm not going to waste mine or your time trying to change your mind over a tibetan tea drinking forum

I hate to break it to you, but this is the reason why you will never "get" trolling : you are simply born too late to ever really understand the art.

I definitely agree, the most technical modern symphonies are pure garbage so I wouldn't equate that with musical talent.

There is some decent black metal, but most of it is just noise, it's just a genre of music I think that ultimately is very low in quality due to so many bands being more about the emotions than creating good music. Essentially what I mean is that music seems to come secondary to many black metal bands.

Very few black metal bands can produce this kind of quality overall:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q

punk is about the same

>341 with such a lower population
I'm going to need this calculated per capita, because Icelanders must go into the metal business right out of high school as a national past-time.

are you dumb? sweden created modern pop music

Omg is he ok

>very low in quality
That's the point, it is meant to be raw, cold, nasty and unwelcoming. If you like it then you like it, if not, too bad its not going to change.
One major idea of Black metal is to stay as underground music, sure it can be popular among its fans but it is never going to be in mainstream top 10 lists.
It is like self-aware "secret club" its not pleasing anyone, which gives bands playing it lot of freedom since I majority of the bands are not in to get money since it is niche music anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=csCptq51vno

Because they are depressed in their country and that's their outlet.

>scissors
Fucking disgusting

fucking kek

Who cares how much they produce if majoirt of it is total shit and cancer.

One Polish band > 100 Swedish ones.

Why americans produce so much gay shit music

>One Polish band > 100 Swedish ones.
i doubt that. never heard of your metal bands and if they truly were that good, i should've heard someone speaking about them

other the knife, the field and refused, i don't really listen to any swedish music. Recc me some good shit.

Mgła, Behemoth, Vader, Spheres of madness, Kriegsmaschine

norway has best black metal

>Portugal
>almost double the rest of Western Europe

What the fuck? Also, that's just because the Scandis like their faggot black metal and will produce an infinitillion bands.