Tfw upper-middle class in a third world cunt

>tfw upper-middle class in a third world cunt
How many anons from the third world know this feel?

>tfw lower middle class in a first world country

At least I'm white haha.

Upper-middle class here.
feels good man

How do the other pajeets treat a royal pajeet? Do they bring you offerings? Do they let you use the designated shitting street before anyone else? Do they help and get any corpses out of the way when you take your weekly elephant-guy-worship bath?

same here, god i love being upper class third world, my house is 10 time the size of brits here

What's it like being essentially psuedo nobility among modern day peasants? My chem teacher came from a really wealthy family in India and she basically lived better there (materially) than she ever has in the US.

>tfw lower class in a 3rd world cunt

think like when you go to holiday in poor country but staying at touristy place with luxury hotels/villas with pools and maids, like in bali, thailand, tahiti, etc. but basically keep living like that most of the time aside from work

thats for tropical country though i think, might differ in other areas

Yeah I don't actually do that, so I dunno what thats really like. Air travel ain't cheap and Americans prefer to stay here.

Yeah my parents are rich immigrants from india and there's no fuckin chance i'd ever step foot there again. i didnt care how many servants we had, it was awful
Dog Bless Ameriga

Is it true the indian govt. doesn't let you take your money out of India if you're rich?

They found this Indian dude beaten to death.

idk i'd ask my parents but i moved out a while ago

>24
>CS grad
>decent job
>0 debt
>have my own flat
>rich parents
my life would be great if only I had someone to talk with haha

Pretty Everyone in ASEANthread is from that class and up.

Plebs can't only into memegag and normiebook for only 2 hours.

When u break it down lower middle class in 1st world is rich as 3rd world upper middle class cuz good food medicine water trash pick up etc are free an accessablie while there its arms n legs

its pretty comfy, if you're rich, if not is hell

Shame, my teacher used to say her family has a TON of money in Indian bank accounts but that the govt. wouldn't let them withdraw it in America or something. It was true because she lived lower mid-class here, but went back later on in life and her family home was still maintained and she could stay at the finest hotels, eat the best food, you name it she had money to spare for it.

good feel

Most third worlders posting here probably are upper-middle class or above in their countries 2bh

>tfw breaking into houses everyday to shitpost on 4chin

What the fuck is an upper-middle class?

You're either rich, middle class, poor or homeless.

Upper-middle class is just a pretentious term for richfags who pretend to be part of the working common man.

Lower middle class here. It's nice.

F