Be British

>Be British
>Have dirty clothes
>Die

Overplaying this hand 2bh.

Great, now I'm afraid of those clothe hangers

Dude what the fuck?

I find it mind boggling that a country so obsessed with health and safety regulations like the UK didn't already ban these death traps.

This is why Americans complain about nanny states. The UK should follow the example of Mainland Europe more often.

Wait, do Yuros seriously not have Drying Machines?

Not enough room in their tiny homes. Get this, their washers... Are in the fucking KITCHEN, rather than the laundry room.

I've heard that European drying machines, when they exist, don't have a lint screen, so it takes them a long time to dry their clothes.

>inb4 "waste of electricity" excuses from europoors

>no lint screen
>all that debris floating around drying clothes

>don't have a lint screen

I'm pretty sure that we've got them m8

We also don't have a ban on drying your clothes naturally.

It is just backwards britbongs. I also heard they still even use some outdated "imperial units" at some parts of their small island.

>debris
Isn't it just loose fibre from the clothes?

IN THE KITCHEN LMAO

Is it removable?

Neither do we.

Perhaps, although they have a point that these "imperial units" are a bit sticky when used with land.

Yes. Debris which should be filtered through the lint screen. Germany, you're better than this.

LMAO WTF yuropoors pls explain

wtf is a drying machine? after you wash your clothes here you hang it on the line or put it in front of the fire

Yes, you do. Just google "illegal clothes line".

All I'm getting is professional wrestling links.

It's this crazy invention that can make recently washed clothes dry with in 2 hours by heating and moving the fuck out of them.

>2 hours
Clean your lint trap, it shouldn't take more than 45 minutes. Maybe an hour for heavy towels.

It also uses 6% of the entire electric energy consumed by U.S. households.

Um no, try again sweetie xo. Though admittedly you'll be seen as weird/stuck in the 1940s if you do so.

It's basically a hot air tumbler that dries your clothes in 45-90 minutes.

It doesn't fin in our cupboards. We put homemade soap on our clothes, wait for the 16:75 o'clock rain and for the 18:00 o'clock windgust and sunfall to dry it up. All natural™.

>2 hours

Jesus clean your tray and stop putting such heavy loads in at once you tard.

Even top loaders from the 90's can get it done in under an hour. Front loaders with modern tech can do it in under 45mins, even with a dirty tray.

Nah I just have an old washer, been meaning to replace it.

>homemade soap
Try some of that in your armpits next time.

Called it

Decent bait Fritz but no. Clotheslines are how people in the country dry their clothes since they're poor.

Only 19 out of 51 states allow clotheslines.
California only lifted the ban on clotheslines as recently as last year.

lol fattie not everyone needs industrial washing machines to clean XXXL clothes

What I'm seeing is that homes associations or apartment buildings have bans on clotheslines, but the state laws permitting clotheslines overrule those bans... so you're still wrong.

>51 states
In any case upon further research most of the bans are from HOAs, which are in the suburbs, and generally aren't statewide, and those 19 states actively override those.

>too poor for clothes

Third Worlders need not reply.

You're from panama. Not even some Chicanos can afford modern appliances. I wouldn't expect someone who lives in a country who's sole existence is to provide a shortcut for ships.

>I wouldn't expect someone who lives in a country who's sole existence is to provide a shortcut for ships.

lol wtf, why would clotheslines be banned?

I never use a drying machine.
I live in a student dormitory. I go to the washing machine and wash my clothes, and then i could put it in the drying machine, but instead i take it all to my room and hang it in my bathroom on towel hangers and stuff.
sometimes i have too many pairs of socks and underwear to dry them in the bathroom, so i hang them on my furniture to dry them.

Because it's ugly and looks poor.

Seriously, though. Drying machines are unpopular in Europe. It damages the clothes and thins the fabric over time. People who have the choice won't use a drying machine.

Some homes associations are very picky about appearances. You have to petition the board to paint your house an approved color, you can't park in your own driveway overnight, etc. Basically so your sloth and apathy can't adversely affect my property values.

the clotheslines at my house are hanging off of the shed so i guess it looks white trashy

>be kiwi
>wash clothes
>set them on fire

>the reasons cited for the rules are because it is “unsightly, pose a strangulation threat, and lower property values.” Some lump line drying clothes in with rules that also pertain to ‘trash, junk, and litter,” therefore it is against their rules to dry a blanket or pair of jeans over the railing of your porch, let alone a proper drying set up. Beware, the illegal clothesline enforcers come and common sense is tossed out the door!

That being said, only outright environmentalists don't use drying machines here, and clotheslines look like something from the Great Depression tbqh.

I tried that once, took me a good 12 hours to dry a pair of socks.

the only time my clothes have ever been on fire was one time on Guy Fawkes night when the fireworks got me hehe

>wasting money and electricity on drying clothes when you can do it for free

literally lmaoing at your life

You see, when you aren't taxed to hell you can afford things like clothes dryers.

It's only a waste of money if your time has no value.

These are for certain counties in certain states. "Patio homes" in Houston, like the one my grandmother lives in is like this, but as much as it sucks to have less freedom to do so as you like to your own home, it keeps niggers and low life spics from moving in and depleting the neighborhood.

Ironically, Houston has zero zoning restrictions on buildings. Meaning if you owned a spot of land in downtown Houston, you could legally build a 1930's era wooden 500sq ft home surrounded by 30+ story buildings and have no trouble from the city.

>Waiting for several hours to wait for your clothes to dry when you can do it in 45 minutes for at most $1 of electricity

Look, we know you're taxed to hell on everything from beer to fucking video games and have to watch your ass everytime you need to take a shit, but there's really no need to take it out on us.

This was originally about the British, yet you seemed to come to their aid. Pretty pathetic mate

>wash laundry in the evening
>hang them to dry overnight (indoors works too)
>???
>profit
Don't try to reason with them, they are proud citizens of the United States of Debts after all

>it's another episode of the World vs US

Keep going.

All I'm just saying is that Drying machines are universal here and have been seen as a crucial part of modern life since World War 2, as a space and time saver.

It's also one of those episodes where the US finally gets something right.

What wouldn't you expect?

Oh my God those kids are gonna be bullied so hard.

Can you imagine being the guy whose dad died wrestling a clotheshanger?

You'd think the UK would be on board with tumble dryers, considering how little sunlight they get. Do they even have them in laundromats?

See

>want to order modelling tools from Britain
>want to order a knife with 1cm blade
>have to get security clearance from the Queen and Parliament permission to import it via mail
>get blacklisted as possible terrorist anyway

good job britsharias

>It's also one of those episodes where the US finally gets something right.

They have no room. There's no defending this. It's simple. Poor people in our country go to "laundry mats" away from home to wash and dry their clothes, while even the low-middle class citizens have actual laundry rooms with running machines. It's not even a luxury, it's common household appliances to us. Only the poorest of the poor can't afford this.

>As of August 2013, the states of Florida, Colorado,[10][11][12] Hawaii,[13] Arizona, California, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, and Wisconsin had passed laws forbidding bans on clothes lines, with Utah allowing local jurisdictions to forbid such bans.[14] At least eight states restrict homeowners' associations from forbidding the installation of solar-energy systems, and lawyers have debated whether or not those laws might apply to clothes lines. A British filmmaker, Steven Lake, was planning to release a documentary in 2011 titled Drying for Freedom about the clothes-line controversy in the United States.[9]

HAHAHAHA

>USA
>FREEDOM

Tbf, banning something that nobody really uses anyway is far from the worst of HOA's, although I agree we should get rid of them.

>forbidding bans on clothes lines, with Utah allowing local jurisdictions to forbid such bans

FORBIDDING BANS. AS IN YOU CAN'T RESTRICT CLOTHESLINE WHILE THE MORMON STATE OF UTAH, A STATE NO ONE CARES ABOUT DOES SO BY COUNTY, COUNTIES OF ABOUT 11 PEOPLE EACH.

Eat a dick you stupid Melbourne faggot.

the HOA is a cancer on American society.

aww new zewan weeand wanna make a postey-woasty

aww so cute

>using the drying jew

Tumble dryers work on more than just clothes, y'know. How do Europoors dry their bedsheets on those little racks?

>using technology that's been obsolete since the Second World War
I bet you also wash your clothes with a washboard and washbin

On rare occasion. It's like when they get to afford a tv license for once in their lives.

maybe chicanos cant afford it because they live in a shithole? we have the best washing machines and they make us money too

>thread about laundry
>not a single chink poster in sight
Shame.

Baby boomers make you money. We all know this. They all made money off you in the past with their businesses using your canal. Congrats, they gave you a tax refund with their visit. You still live in a shithole.

I don't, but I'll start!
>using the washing jew

hahahahaha washing machine where, in a fucking kitchen insane

Did you not see the Aussie flags?

It's typically right next to the non-existent dish washer.

They don't even wash their dishes guys. They still do it by hand hahahahahahahaha

>using technology that's been obsolete since the First World War
I bet you weave your own clothes with a loom

The absolute madmen

Ah, touche.

i am pretty sure we should. whoever does this should be ridiculed and peed upon.

kek, these euru fucks are always concerned about energy consumption, who gives a shit. we can afford it

>They don't even wash their dishes guys. They still do it by hand hahahahahahahaha

Doing dishes by hand? What kind of Mexican shit is this?

>come from a nuclear powered state
>these yuropoors are still thinking about energy

so you guys buy your clothes once and for all? they are not meant to last decades you know. who cares.

>by hand

HAHAHHAAAA

They inherit most of their clothing, I think.

>be European
>don't have a drying machine
>takes days to dry on a line
>don't have any dry clothes for days
I guess that's why they're so comfortable with nudity

>They still do it by hand

Europe is really that poor

>even the low-middle class citizens have actual laundry rooms with running machines. It's not even a luxury, it's common household appliances to us. Only the poorest of the poor can't afford this.
No.. no..
My parents have an actual laundry room in the basement, with 2 washing machines, 1 drying machine, and a two clothes line that go from one side of the room to the other side of the room. They use the drying machine if it's urgent (which is almost never the case), and the clothes lines otherwise

Haven't seen one of those since my grandmother.

>they use this Stone Age technique WILLINGLY

At least you understand technology Fritzel. I admire the double washing machine. My parents do the same. They have two refrigerators as well (most middle class Americans do, it's the beer/produce fridge).

If only the Brit's German Queen could institute such "luxury".

>nuclear power states
>small homes
>still penny pinching energy cost

LMAO!!

>handjob
hahahaha fucking cucks,

have they heard of air conditioning?

i heard that since they can't afford it, they are taught since an early age that motion of cold air around your body causes instant death. and it consumes too much energy that because of it people starve in china.

It gets better. They still get to live because they know we're obligated to defend them in time of war. So we bust our ass putting our effort into our military while they sit pretty.

Then they bitch at us for not being "civilized"

They only get to be "civilized" because we let them.

Should've just let Russia steamroll over all of them, ungrateful little shits.

No, get this, they have fucking RADIATORS in each room. YES. RADIATORS. LIKE A FUCKING CAR. Just to ensure they won't suffocate and freeze.

Is it true that many places in Europe don't even have screens on the windows?