Why do you guys keep hating Muslims?

Why do you guys keep hating Muslims?

They hate us cause they ain't us

FPBP

Dey making us work pretty much.

Why shouldn't I?

Their explosive personalities.

i only hate arab muslims and traditional muslims.
other than that im ok with them

Their Bombastic attitudes.

because their religion is barbaric and contagious
to be complicit allows it to spread and fester, it needs to be immediately dealt with

it's like the black death, only brown

Okay Japan land.
Let me make it understandable
Lets think about Mazinger Z everyone knows it to some level and What it should be. That's the Abramaeic faiths, alright?
Let's say this fucker decides to combine a bunch of shit together that isn't all in the original source, and then make his own version of story. Basically Shin Mazinger.
Mohamad did the same thing.

Because they keep blowing up stuff

Suicide is forbidden in Islam

Stop blowing up stuff then

I never blew up anything personally and I'm not responsible for any actions that aren't my own.

Islam is cancer and can't be allowed to flourish if advancements in middle eastern democracy are to be secular and fair. It hasn't done any good for the arab world in centuries.

t. arab

t. suicide bomber

Tell your friends to then

Why do they keep hating us ?

It's a barbaric and retarded "religion" that allows pedophilia, retarded punishment for "crimes" and all their follows do is create trouble for others

Meanwhile in greater arabia.

Lol that list is retarded. Other people also see tonnes of bombings and drone strikes thrown into cities and killing thousands of people as terrorist attacks.
Suddenly everything is way more inhumane & barbaric the moment religion is a motive for the aggression for some odd reason...

t. Bloodthirsty warmonger

because European and muslims in the middle east are actually the same race.
therefore if they stop hating each other, they can't maintain even their racial, cultural identity.

"that's not real islam"
t. every single muslim in the world regarding other muslim

cuz it's too mainstream to defend kebab

the fact you even had this jpg, or bothered to look for it reveals your edge. silly boy.

Hiro brother dont believe these infidels
they are Godless and shit
come to Islam
the True religion
also Hiro will have fair paradise maidens of all nationalities if Hiro is into that shit

seriously though, Jap bro, they be hating because they know Islam is the superior religion and they cant digest that

Thank you for making the mean facts go away.

How can he have terrorist friends if none of the attacks on that list happened in Jordan?

They know that Islam is the true religion and is superior to theirs but they don't want to admit it and some hate aginst the MEBC

I hope you disgusting autistic island mongols will learn why soon.

Because they're pussies who think anything manly is barbaric and secretly want to be traps and be in a muslim man's harem

I personally don't, but I love making fun of them.

My jokes about them are quite the bomb

Reminds me of stormfags

Because many of them literally don't know the proverb 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do'

Nor does the Germanics

I'll stop hating muslims when they stop terrorizing people and beg for pity afterwards.

t. western /or Zionist self-hating cuckold on his way to Israeli solidarity rally

>trigger Ahmed

stop IRA you are killing me

Any girl must be in the Harem, even the girl (male) type.

Homosex is haram

Str8 to hell Ahmed.

because they fuck goats

But you're not....

oh wait

I wouldn't be sure about CENTURIES, more like just one century. Before their culture was even known in Europe above glass chachkas and rugs it was quite effective way to teach a fucking sandnigger to wipe his ass, do not eat a pig full of parasites and keep his fickung head covered under mid-day sun. If you read what Muhammad was recommending to his people to generally do, you'll see as european stuff as "learn shit, you stupid uneducated ass" or "do not fuck with your neighbours because your fights will tear the fucking village apart", or "give this poor sandnigger a coin as he would if you were homeless, you greedy cunt".

But yeah, last 50 years it was kinda mainstream for big countries to silently buy or create a local chief and make their priests to start being radical, but it's not really that much of them, it's just the outside world knows only about them and still knows little about arab normies.

Because they are racist,we all know that Muslim is peace and respectful people.