Do any Americans here live close to the border with Mexico?

Do any Americans here live close to the border with Mexico?

What is it like? do you feel like kings when you go there and spend your delicious Ameribux?

>visiting the border towns

>visiting Mexico

No but I live close to Canada (where I am for this weekend) and I feel like a god with their peasant currency.

Everything was more expensive here las time I checked bruh

>visiting northern Mexico
why?

It's supposed to be the whitest and most developed part of the country

I live in southern Arizona, just a little ways away from the border. I've never visited a border town, but I went to Mexico city once. It looked really nice and I had a good time, but it's a shame that I had to have a bodyguard in order to not get murdered instantly.

>going over the border
lol I like my head on my body

who the fuck told you that?
it's indeed ""whiter"" than the rest of Mexico, but it's trailer park tier white. The only interesting place in there is Monterrey, but it's just a big city with a huge park inside, you won't have a good time in there unless you are a local.
Los cabos is nice, but then again, it's a foreigners only containment zone.
If you want to see qt latina booty and/or experience what real Mexico is like go to Gunajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel de Ayende, Guadalajara, Vercruz, Puebla, and countless other cities. Northern is s shit place if you are not Mexican.

t. cartel member

Did you get you devils breath ready?

Leave him alone, cunt

I need to know more about that Latina booty

I live in Tijuana and itseems the worst city in mexico, I'm sure you agree but Mexico is Meh, South Mexico is better because it's more cultural

Who is this seminal sentinel?

I live in Texas which is pretty much "little Mexico". If the Confederate states and Mexico had a love Child, it would be us.
T.b.h if you want a chica like OP's pic, south Texas is the place to be.

Why would you go to the most dangerous part of North America

Cartels are far more predominant in the North, except for 2 states in the South (Michoacan and Guerrero).
Where do you think El Chapo is from? Hint: he is not from the Centre nor the South.

Also here is a picture I took last weekend of the end of tijuana border

thought it was detroit

What's to stop someone from just swimming around the fence and blending into the crowd on the other side of the beach?

>cross the border
>immediately kidnapped by cartels and forced to compete in gladiatorial combat for the amusement of local drug lords

yeah it's awesome

THE GULF

Nope, that would be Acapulco followed by St. Louis.

He is from Sinaloa (north), in the Pacific.

No it's northern Mexico

>devils breath
lol at canadians and their made up drugs.
there's plenty in small qt towns, even though all "towns" in here are cities with an historical preserved downtown. You just need to go to a Mezcaleria, a nightclub or a bar, talk to the nearest booty and they'll fall for you the moment they realize you're not from here. Just avoid dressing like a tourist, and if you're not in a beach city, just don't pack Cargo shorts at all.

I wonder if El Chapo fucked Sinaloa the girl as much as he fucked Sinaloa the place.

Where do you live user?

sounds like a lot of fun

Come from San Cristobal de las Casas (shit ton of expats, hippies and natives) in the state of Chiapas (90% unexplored wilderness).
Now living and studying in Mexico city (Chaotic, fun and stressing)

Is Sinaloa really the place to go to find top-tier chicas?

i lived 10 minutes from the border when i was kid

going over to mexico was cool as fuck
maximum comfy shops with King of Fighters and Metal Slug arcades, everything was cheap, strangers were usually friendly, lots of great junk foods

that way before all the cartel violence though
now ive had uncle's kidnapped and cousins chased out within minutes of crossing the border, so i wouldn't go back even if there was prime teen pussy waiting for me over there

Yeah, a lot. But they all are narcoboos, so your only chance of finding them if you are a tourist is by going to a Palapa, and listen to Banda.
I mean, there are ways to have fun in the north, but it may sound completely alien to you because you're not used to it. I have tried it and I have spent good time while dancing banda with a thick narcoboo qt.

>everything is more expensive
>currency is worth less

holy shit canacucks hahahahhaaahahahaha

because he's from there.

I went to Hermosillo once. It was shit; it made Phoenix seem first world. The people were nice, though.

IHOP is a place where rich people eat over there

Watch Breaking Bad desu