/brit/

Learn fucking english edition
yes YOU browsing the catalog

youtube.com/watch?v=oMK0UC3L_aY

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5
heatst.com/tech/who-created-behind-draftourdaughters-hashtag-campaign/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime imo

mfw wanna buy girl's clothes but too ashamed

una vela hahahahahaha

cuute

>most of the USA's music genres were created by black people

Reminder Thai"lad" is a literal joke of a man. Imagine taking a runt that actually moved to South East Asia seriously. Hysterical

Just realised something

Hiro won't get any money from these ads because nobody on this website is stupid enough to click them.

taco taco chocolato

Are you still angry?

leave him alone you stupid runt

desu its utter shite here
can't wait to leave

should i shave

Tbf, I'd have the Blues too if I were a Black man living well before Jim Crow was over.

One (you) and I wank

we should migrate to full. chan. Sup Forums when this closes

for what purpose tho lad

Love how you took the "oh is that all you've got to say" stance and then got utterly rattled when i made you take a look at your runt life and shook the entire foundation of your existence

You're a walking paradox. An absolute joke of a person who nobody will ever take seriously.

(You) got it haha

that's fake but imagine this.
girls want equality, and i think this is their chance to fight against patriarchal russians....and maybe the chechnyans as well!!

glad Sup Forums is folding lads

fuck me, you're as much of a runt as thairunt is

mind = blown

it's funny because when he took over lots of jap posters were saying that he was a cunt

to hold the site ransom and milk money

equality!!!!

its not
Hiro won't give up his plantation

an excuse to get rid of Sup Forums, which is the second most popular board after Sup Forums by traffic

if you get rid of Sup Forums better advertisers would come

should i shave

yeah m8, I'm rattled.

You carry on with your rage posting. I'll read them after I get out of the shower.

Someone give me tips on how to get an australian bf

>fuck me

I just met you!

i think it's time to show the russians that this is not 1945, i am saying this, because evil russians dared to rape german girls, while privileged men died

>an excuse to get rid of Sup Forums
not gonna happen

are you real or proxy?

Can't wait to join up and show those Ruskies who's boss.

Yeah mate go take your shower with the electric shower head.

Everytime you walk into your tiny 6x6 shower I hope you reflect on your life and how much of a piece of shit you are, and how you have no right to an opinion about anything not Thai related you lady-boy, child plugging, RUNT

i mean, yeah russia has diversity even more than the entire western europe, but americans need to show that feminism and racemixing is more stonger than a pack of chechnyans and mongols from russia!

from a business standpoint it's the best thing.

hiro is probably going to try to turn Sup Forums into reddit lite by phasing out the controversial boards and implementing stricter moderation

Hilary's logo is an arrow going through the twin towers

really makes you think

is that female conscription meant to put people off voting for hilldog?

Been visiting for the past couple of days.
Leaving for the states in a couple of hours, actually. It's been kind of fun shitposting with a rare flag.

that's fake, but you should should consider it real!!!
hillary once said that women are the first victims of war!!!

be honest, decent tinder picture or do i look like too much of a twat?

Have a look at this

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5

it's not very good

fantastic quality pic lad

take it with your iPotato?

thanks wont use it

xx

yeah, that's a great idea, they'll tell to pic related to check their privileges

safe flight

Oh fuck off you normie fuckwit. Nice normiephone sd150

Wallet Inspector ...

>electric shower head.
Sounds VERY dangerous

it's the current year, and as a man who fights for equality, it's time to show to those homophobic assholes who is the stronger

photography

>there was a time when AT&T had a total monopoly on all communication and communication tech in North America and was the largest company in the world.

haha would honestly kill myself if I lived in the UK

Do most of them just not know how terrible they have it compared to most first world countries?

why do people say "call me?"
if you're currently talking then why not arrange a date there and then?

waste of goddamn time

>wearing sunnies leaves two red marks on each side of my nose
love having a big nose lmoa

yeah now it's time to use the transgender soldiers to fight the evil russians and defend homosexuals there

Now you know why they left to go around the globe.

fuck off burgerfat

the english countryside is proof of god's existence

Tbf you're good looking. But you look like a cunt

walked with my grandad in town today and we got to these steps with these 2 foot drop bigger steps going along side. just went down those because they were closer and realised half way down that my grandad was following me down them and having a hard time of it

right cunt I am

all 10 square miles of it

would prefer if it was still rainforest

wfeel like absoute shite lads

shoudnte be up for at least 4 more hours

they done goofed clear cutting all their forests

My cousin is over and I have to make small talk

draft your daughters

Why is it ok to bombard the media with random claims of rape just before the election but when the fbi reopens a case against Hillary that has solid evidence on her just before the election, the Clinton campaign is outraged?

this is a heartwarming story

hahahaa just talk about ants and your penis then :pp

Because being a pervert is worse than treason

as a trotskyist mexican i really like this idea!!!

not like we aren't doing the same.

What a way to break the awkwardness

Ummm maybe because the FBI is meddling with the election? They are messing with democracy
The rape accusations are just victims trying to have their voice heard.
Perhaps if drumpf wasn't a sexual predator he wouldn't be worried about his victims coming out

Sooo try again sweetie (:

beto...

men fought against stalin in korea, now it's women's turn to fight against Putin

Ask what her favourite boards on Sup Forums are

are brits waking up yet?

things are too quiet around here

Because you don't need evidence for rape. You just have to believe everything the woman says no question

Why are people saying there will be a war with Russia? I don't follow politics anymore.

if there are infinite universes, does that mean that there is a universe where i'm married to maisie (and also where OP isn't a massive fag)?

It's Saturday let them sleep in lad

Ahh yes because they wanted their voices heard just before the election 20 years after it happened

I could kill Thainonce with one single punch

If he somehow survives, the birds'll do the rest......

Now Sup Forums is a Kremlin plant!!!
heatst.com/tech/who-created-behind-draftourdaughters-hashtag-campaign/

dubs confirm

no, there could be an infinite number but you're a virgin in all of them

sabre rattling by the UK and USA

because Hillary will end putin's homophobia
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html

putin said to a reporter that if Trump wins there will be peace, but if Hilary wins it means a re-escalation

lmao at this american isolationism wave

has ww1 and ww2 not told anyone that isolationism is utter shit

fuck me

Ok but why? Over Crimea? Syria? Hillary's emails?

if i was married to maisie we wouldn't have sex just stare into each others eyes all day