What are the differences between, and gists of, anglicanism, calvinism, and lutheranism?

What are the differences between, and gists of, anglicanism, calvinism, and lutheranism?

Lutheranism: our states better be fully governed by our margraves rather than someone in Rome
Calvinism: predestination above all
Anglicanism: the result of a tantrum thrown by some bitter Englishman

Anglicanism: in english-speaking countries
Calvinism: in french-speaking countries
Lutherianism: in german-speaking countries

>Holland
>French speaking

>Sweden
>Denmark
>Etc.
>German speaking

?

all are a bunch of filthy heretics, who cares?

A proper germanic lad who wants only to know about 1488 germanic things and doesn't care about what some semites/mediterraneans/slavshits think the imaginary sky wizard wants

why are americans always so stupid

You're probably one of the dumb cunts who thinks germanic means german so I don't give a fuck

High anglicanism is probably the closest protestant denomination to Catholicism.

Calvinism believes in retarded TULIP garbage and encourages people to be spendthrift, so the Dutch flocked to it.

Lutheranism is fairly sane and not too different from Anglicanism, as far as I'm aware.

>High anglicanism is probably the closest protestant denomination to Catholicism.

This

Anglicanism: Some english king who got pissed because he couldn't get the right type of pussy?
Calvinism: No idea
Lutherianism: Secularism+ We don't want to pay to some dusty old dude in rome

Anglicanism: Brexit Episode 1 - The Phantom Divorce

Anglican churches don't have any doctrines beyond basic Christianity, AFAIK. If we do have doctrines then I'm glad to say nobody shoves them down our throats so I never found out.

OTOH we're also going through a period where a new political orthodoxy is being forced upon us. New orthodoxy being an oxymoron. Nonetheless I'm sticking with it because I don't think this kind of embarrassing behavior can last. I'm sure we'll come through this with a well operating church which also doesn't try to brainbully its members into believing things.

Anglicanism - take Catholicism, make King/Queen of England Pope, subtract some customs, add faggotry.

Lutheranism - MUH SOLA SCRIPTURA, MUH SOLA FIDE, REMOVE OR IGNORE PARTS THAT I DON'T LIKE! Basically personification of German byzantinism and autism. In the past religion of barbarians now religion of faggots and cucks.

Calvinism - Free will? Can I eat it? Also, merchants and protoleftists.

Well, this.

Since when are the Netherlands, Scotland and German-Switzerland French speaking?

I like High Anglicanism because I like pretty things.

I think God probably likes pretty things too. That's why he made the world so pretty!

Although our current Church is very sinful and filled with priests who go to gay prostitute drug fuelled sex orgies. So I don't like the Church at the moment.

>subtract some customs

we must have gone into underflow then

anglicism: catholicism +, no sane person would call that protestantism

calvinist: secularism + no sane person would call it a religion

lutheranism: poor farmer folk

Catholic detected.

abuis.

ben vroom hervormd opgevoed

homo

>cucks
Yes, like the pope kissing refugees' feet... oh wait!

Wanneer heb je je laten hervormen tot homo?

So you have seven sacraments, praying with saints, Blessed Virgin and transubstantiation?
Pope is a fag. Not the first, not the last. Peter always have been a sinner y'know. But Catholics are not Sweds or Germans.

jesus was a fag too. agreed?

Do you even Bible?

yes

jesus acted like a fag right?

gOD doesn't excist xD

None, all of them are fedora tippers.

No