So serious question

So serious question.
I don't follow international politics.

Why does Hillary want to start a war with Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJahLkbc8YI
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE&feature=youtu.be&t=134
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon
youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4
itc.ua/news/limpidarmor-ukrainskaya-sistema-krugovogo-obzora-dlya-bronirovannoy-tehniki-na-baze-garnituryi-microsoft-hololens/
google.de/#q=putin on GMO
youtu.be/dIp0bcwAP-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As an international expert, I thing its because women like hillary menstruate a lot and go mad for no reason

She said in an old interview that she would, but I think it was over-excited posturing. Trump supporters have been really amping it up (just like Clinton supporters amp up "grab the pussy")

In recent times, she said she was going to create (or was considering) a no-fly zone over certain parts of Syria, shooting down ANY hostile bogey. She has very delicately tip-toed around answering if she would shoot down a Russian fighter.

She does not.
This is just are show for you.

>Trump supporters have been really amping it up
oh ok. I was worried for a little.

Ok then. War between Russia and the US would possibly be the dumbest thing all of western civilization could do.

She wants to start a war with pretty much everybody. Why people think Trump's isolationism is more dangerous, I don't know. Clinton's foreign politics is way more dangerous, agressive and warmongering.

>War between Russia, China and India and the US
Our continent is not only us. It is huge.

do you know what menopause is

As a moderate, I do think Hilary will maintain or increase tensions with Russia. I don't think war will ever break out. Both sides are cognizant of the ramifications, and "the other candidate will lead to nuclear war with Russia" is a many decades old scare tactic. I don't like this continued stand-off with Russia though. I prefer if we work together in the Middle East and stop this neo-con new Cold War.

Trump could change things up but he is also a huge gamble, as his proposed scale back could 'appease' an increasingly aggressive Russia. Obviously we wouldn't be affected much, but small Eastern European nations are probably scared shitless and want our help. Basically, if we back down in Europe and Syria, we are HOPING the Russians will show a friendly face instead of expanding even further. However, this could also be contended by the push for increased W. European self-reliance through increased military spending. As a nation we are very scared of W. European power, as just a century ago they killed ~75 million people in a 30 year time span, and Europe is never as stable as it seems, despite the EU and right-wing assertions on the dominance of cultural Marxism

JUST my opinion as a moderate

> Why does Hillary want to start a war with Russia?

To end the project "Russia"

Which assertion would you like me to back up? I am willing, but you need to specify. I don't feel like grabbing a sound-byte for every sentence at 3am. I'm just casual posting f a m not writing a research paper

to put an end to an experiment that never worked.

do drumpfags really think that hillary will start total war against russia or just memeing

Iraq and Libiya are just wastelands full of terrorists groops now.
Why? Why US want to chaos everyone?
Maybe it is not US but someone uknown.))

The most likely war would be Russia + China vs. US + possibly NATO depending on casus belli + Japan + AUS/NZ + maybe India
It would be pretty nice if the US and Russia could team up and annihilate China, but Russia would never do that.

I'm the moderate from I agree with what you're saying, but I believe you are over-looking the historical geopolitical aspects of this. We are not opposed to Assad just because he is "bad", we oppose him largely because he is a staunch Russian ally and an extension of their influence. You have to realize that so much of our politics have a strong momentum from the cold war. We want to take down Assad and insert our own pro-American person, just as we have been doing for the past ~60 years. I just want to point out that connection

>She said in an old interview that she would
reliable source, youtube is possible
no breitbart/infowars bullshit

I accidentally my post
Here it is.

Our politicians are dumb.

US is jewish puppet state.
How do you fell abou that burgers?

holy cow look at these monkey faces

General Patton was right, Russia is an Asian country

Will do my best. Searching now, surprisingly hard to find it, I could have SWORN I saw it just a week or two ago, I'll keep searching. If I somehow cannot find it and somehow imagined it, I retract my statement.

I dont follow politics.
And suddenly I see all this talk about a US Russia war

*feel

Russia is a crumbled remnant clutching for lost glory like its having a mid-life crisis.
How do you feel about that bydlo?

> implying a no-fly zone isn't what should have happened in Syria from the beginning

>It would be pretty nice if the US and Russia could team up and annihilate China, but Russia would never do that.
But Russia would never disobey its master,

Please elaborate, do you then support Hilary's plan of a no-fly zone? Curious to hear your opinion t b h

i will check later if you found hopefully
i'm actually pretty surprise how you hold your arguments so u allright

I bet the Russians are terrified 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=CJahLkbc8YI

#draftourdaughters #imwithher

Seriously this.
>Russia is christian, conservative, anti-gay, pro-family.
Pretty much the exact same as the Republicans.

U.S. and Russia should not be fighting.

There will be no nuclear war, she just uses anti-russian ideas to promote herself. It's kind of populism.

This, she is your typical woman.

Defense industry are probably some of her donors

I actually, to my surprise, was not able to find it. I could have sworn I saw it:
- It looked like a 90s grainy interview with some big network news anchor
- Hilary looked younger
- She said she would get really aggressive with Russia if she was president

I guess since I can't find it I'll retract what I said. Maybe I am mixing a dream up? Have been sleeping poorly in the past few weeks. If it was real, I'm sure Trump supporters would be posting all about it, so if I can't even find it from them it must not be real.

If we follow that logic however, China is the most conservative of the 3. Whereas Russia fights terrorism but has a substantial Muslim minority, China actively bans Islam and suppresses Muslim minorities in Western China. They only happen to be non-Christian

I would also like to add that China is the most ethnically homogenous of the 3 nations, and actively ensures Sino cultural dominance

Better than being a dying dog that still thinks it can fight.

wow, such a photo.

Obviously not, no one wants nuclear war.
Lol, how islam is not conservative thing? Are you retarded? It's a very conservative religion. In Russia government promotes traditionalism and supports all the religions, including islam.

Boom.

Do you know that menopausal women are worse?

>Bleed
>be a bitch
>stop bleeding
>be a bigger bitch

>no one wants nuclear war

How about a conventional skirmish over influence? Let's face it, the only reason America isn't all over Syria is because after destroying two nations people were finally like "y tho"

Once Russia's done shilling all the rebels to death America can be all like "inhumane" and invade just like the good ol' days after 9/11

Appearantly you don´t. She is 69, decades after her menopause.

>Let's face it, the only reason America isn't all over Syria
I still don't even know why we are in the middle east.
We got revenge for 9/11.
And now we are still just there.

I was replying to the American poster who was purporting we should be allied with Russia because of their conservative Christian nature. Islam is also conservative, but had long been an enemy of western civilizations (both liberal and conservative) (see caliphate incursions into Europe throughout the 1000s). Essentially I was trying to point out a logical flaw in the idea that because Russia is conservative, we should ally with them. I argued that because China is also conservative, should we ally with them as well in the proposed war several posts above?

I think we are misunderstanding each other. I never argued that Islam is not conservative, but I was implying that Islam is typically countered in western conservatism. You point out of course that the Russian government tolerates Islam, which is something I acknowledged.

This post is coming out a bit jumbled so sorry if it does not make sense

Doubt the electorate on either side would support war desu. People are tired of it.

>We got revenge for 9/11.
But Bush and corrupt corporations did it. Kill them.

The whole speech was nice and amusing to see the establishment btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE&feature=youtu.be&t=134

Well you can't just leave occupied territory. Then it stops being occupied.

People don't matter. Never have, never will. Name one war that was stopped with anything short of a revolution because people didn't like it.

People were tired of war after we toppled Iraq.
People were tired of war when we went to war with ISIS.
Once they are elected, they have 4 years to do whatever they want.

I really, truly, sincerely do not understand Russia.

You guys are pissed off. You guys are so pissed off that you willingly whore your country out to the Chinese, just to get back at "the burger."

I commonly hear this phrase of mind a lot, when I see Russian posts on Sup Forums, that America is to blame for Russia's "lost glory", or Russia's decline from the Soviet days.

You have yourselves to blame. You pissed away your superpower status. You clutch at straws, frantically blaming someone, anyone, but yourselves for the fact that Russia is a pissant, compared to the mighty Soviet Union. Your entire nation is a collective mid-live crisis, desperately trying to recapture something that never existed. And you are all running from the truth, the inevitable fact that your day in the sun is over.

It's sad. I can respect the Soviet Union. Hell, I can even fear them, what they stood for. But all you make me feel is pity.

Damn son.

Even if they did.
It's to late to back peddle.
I mean, we have been at war for what 15 years now?

It's not like we can just say sorry for all that.

>waaaaaaa ww3 whaaaaa
Why are Americans or alt-right scum so naive and superstitious. It really astounds me that many Americans seriously worry about it and unironically believe even though its in 2016
Shit is almost the same as "Why will aliens attack this planet in 2021" as ultimate shitty cartoonish fictional prophesy for 11 years old.

Are you that kind of retards who believed that bullshit "The world ends because Maya calender said it."?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

least my mom took me to nascar

If people put up enough resistance the establishment typically has to restrain itself atleast to some extent. They vilify the opinions of the people sure but they do need to maintain face.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4
Russia just got TORCHED

>conventional skirmish
Impossible. Our military doctrine, all our military traditions imply that in a case of war with USA we would turn north America into radioactive wasteland. Moreover, we have so called Perimeter system - automatic system that would launch rockets in a case of war without humans. The main reason why we are still independent state is that we would start nuclear apocalypse if someone touches us.
>Seriously this
No. It's only our government. They are pushing that shit down the throats but people doesn't accept conservative agenda and attempts to make us an African country. We are actually urbanized and educated country. Also
>Christian
Lolno, we are multireligious state. Just in regions where orthodoxy is dominant they support orthodoxy, in islamic regions they support islam (Sufi one to be correct), in Buddhist regions they support Buddhists.

>Well you can't just leave occupied territory.
The goal was never to just occupy territory.

The goal was to find and destroy weapons of mass destruction.
We did that.

Then the goal was to kill the mastermind of 9/11 osama bin laden.
We did that.

Now the goal is... ?

>this burger thinks people=government.
Kek.

I'm saving this.

>Kek.

you are really an idiot.

>HAHAHA HE THINKS OUR GOVERNMENT REPRESENTS US HAHAHAHA

You sure got us good with that one.

any real arguements? or only ad hominem?

>tolerates
Promotes. Russian conservatism is actually more sane than Western. They basically support anything that promotes traditional values and so. Western conservatives being anti-islamic are retards, because all the abrahamic religions promote basically the similar agenda.
Btw not all conservatives in the West are like that, Theresa May resembles Russian conservatives a lot and it's actually the only reasonable way to be conservative.

LimpidArmor – yкpaинcкaя cиcтeмa кpyгoвoгo oбзopa для бpoниpoвaннoй тeхники нa бaзe гapнитypы Microsoft HoloLens

Кoмaндa yкpaинcких paзpaбoтчикoв coздaeт cиcтeмy кpyгoвoгo oбзopa для бpoниpoвaннoй тeхники, кoтopaя yжe ycпeлa зaинтepecoвaть oбopoннoe вeдoмcтвo нaшeй cтpaны. Пpoeкт нocит нaзвaниe LimpidArmor и пpeдcтaвляeт coбoй пpoгpaммнo-aппapaтный кoмплeкc, cocтoящий из гapнитypы дoпoлнeннoй peaльнocти Microsoft HoloLens, видeoкaмep (oбычных и инфpaкpacных) и cпeциaлизиpoвaннoгo ПO.

Пpeзeнтaция LimpidArmor cocтoялacь в paмкaх XIII выcтaвки «Збpoя тa бeзпeкa-2016». A тaкжe выcтaвки пepeдoвoй oтeчecтвeннoй вoeннoй тeхники и вoopyжeния, кoтopaя пpoхoдилa в Bepхoвнoй paдe 18-20 oктябpя.

itc.ua/news/limpidarmor-ukrainskaya-sistema-krugovogo-obzora-dlya-bronirovannoy-tehniki-na-baze-garnituryi-microsoft-hololens/

Very interesting insight, thanks! I honestly never considered the western-islamic dynamic in that light. Does this Russia policy of promoting conservative religions stem from its eastern and southern expansions??

You at least elect them. People in demicracies are actually responsible for shit their government does. In most of countries it's totally different.

trust the government? no fucking way

Her owners need a bad guy to take the attention off the true enemy of the west. Globalists.

She isn't winning though. So don't worry about it.

>People in demicracies are actually responsible for shit their government does

Nope. It doesn't work like that. Maybe if the government wasn't as corrupt as it is this would be true, but it is as corrupt as it is.

Coz y not?
A new arms race and hostilities with Russia, China, Iran etc = profit for a wide range of corporations.
But I doubt it will be all out war. Proxy wars like you see in Syria and Yemen are more plausible.

Russian conservative are divided into "traditionalists" to this can be counted orthodox, islamic, buddhist, comies and "new american way" traditionalists who are mostly the same way like american nutnuts with Sarah Palin and Tea Party faggets. only each one in own religious way.

then there are liberal conservative, who are something like gun-fuckers and neo-liberal jews - most oligarchs are in this shit stream because they think.

then there are patriots and rationalists. 90% Putins guys who are for changes but in good way with keeping wide accepted traditions and life standards which should be slowly carefully changed to the world standards. the problem is that USA changed world poltical standards into such fucked up mess that most russians refuse to go there.

Well, we haven't been solely Christian state since 1560s. And before that we were under the rule of golden horde who were Muslims. Moreover, our Christianity is orthodoxy which has a way more complex history of interaction with islam. It had times of opposition, and times of symbiosis too. For example, one of our biggest saints is Ioann Damaskin who was Great Visir of Caliph. Actually, most of our saints are Arabs or so. So religions in Russia never really fought each other. During times of Empire orthodoxy was a dominant religion though (for leaving the orthodoxy you would have 8 years of Siberian prison) but there was no real oppression of other religions.
And it's actually the only reasonable way to be conservative. All the abrahamic religions share the same core, differences are small. And islam is actually the most liberal one in it's traditional way (not talking about salafism or western gay churches). Christians in Europe, Russia or USA just don't follow the book thoroughly. Real Christianity is in Africa, MENA etc now.

>new american way" traditionalists who are mostly the same way like american nutnuts with Sarah Palin and Tea Party faggets
You should note they don't have real political power and not really popular. I guess you talk about Prosvirnin and other nationalists, don't you? Or do you mean orthodox radicals like Enteo?

It's funny how Europeans all condemned Bush as a warmonger and now eight years later they all desperately want someone who loves war a heck of a lot more than Bush did to be president of the United States

>You should note they don't have real political power and not really popular.

bullcrap. those people have real power in Russia. especially on local level. and some of them are popular like Zhirinoswski.

>pic
He never said shit like that. Actually most of Putin quotes posted by western conservatives are fake. For example, government here promotes vaccination heavily because many people think vaccines are dangerous or don't give a fuck and than these retards die of simple influenza.

suprise fucker. all Europe is sure that none of new faggets who want to be president will ever bring anything good to Europe. Neither Clinton nor Trump give a shit about Europe beside being random colony and future battle place in a war with russia. None in Europe care about american undemocratic election shit. it will end in raping and distruction of Europe anyway. they only want to know in which way Europe is going o be fucked up by you yanks.

>americans somehow think the candidate that says "grab them by the pussy" is more of a threat to world stability than the one that says "we will confront Russia politically, economically and militarily"

>Whenever Russia is criticised or called out for outright lying, you will notice that a lot of whataboutism about USA and (evil) western media is brought up, as if that excused Russia's action. They also try to create a narrative about both sides being hopelessly biased and full of propaganda, and to try and make people believe that "there is no truth". No one is innocent pure white, there are shades of gray, but Russia is as black as a coal-car in September on a moonless midnight.

>german from his country sure knows more about our politicans
lel
Zhirinovskiy is just a clown who plays the role of 'angry populist' for last 15 years. It's just theatre to stop people from revolting

>Real Christianity is in Africa, MENA etc now.

What even is a real christianity?

>He never said shit like that

he actually did. on economy forum in Petersburg

google.de/#q=putin on GMO

youtu.be/dIp0bcwAP-g

This. Thank you based Emiratibro

Because the alternative is worse. World knows how to deal with American aggression, it has been your policy for the last 60 years. Consequences of American isolationslism are unpredictable.
Example?
Zhirinovsky is a meme with no real political party and he's not tea party kind of politician, he's more like putinist and usual Russian conservative but in a more populist way. He is not anti-Islamic, for example, he even promotes idea of creating anti-western union with Turkey, Syria and Iran (he is actually expert on MENA affairs, it's his degree).

after you go through menopause, you stop having periods

moron

>muh womin rights
nobody can grab pussi without resolution and for free, it's worse than war.

>Zhirinovskiy is just a clown

lol. you are slowly starting to understand politics my jew-mongolian nigglet.

>it will end in raping and distruction of Europe anyway

Or you know, large European cunts could pay for their own army and defense and thus be able to follow their own independent policies and not just be an American extension in the area.

It has to do with our hypocrite religious culture.

We would take someone who pretends to be a saint while publicly being a tyrant over someone who acts like an tyrant but does the work of a saint.

no u

>Zhirinovsky is a meme

motherfucker.. look whose parties are now in russian parliament. you stupid cunt.

thanks for the expanded info. I will have to read it all tomorrow.

>large European cunts

first of all today war are fought in secret service and second of all. do you fucks even imagine how many european politicians have their money in USA or US-colonies? seriously. are you trying to tell me that those people will just ignore their dependence from american banks, american support of their politics and go amok? based on what ideology? wake up nigger. having big army in EU-pa does only means that americunts will force your army to fight their wars.

Yes. Indeed worse than a war. I have followed American elections and boy what the media does is just evil. I have seen Donald say "I greatly despise Saddam Hussein, but he kept terrorists in check" and literally on the next second they say Donald "praises" dictators

Thread belongs on Sup Forums

Anyway it all comes to this - do you see Russia's neighbors as crypto-states that should be a part of the Russian Empire or independent nations that should be able to make their own decisions. Russia is absolutely chimping out now that its neighbors are becoming more and more capable of defending themselves and obviously there is a narrative that is being spread that this is somehow very bad (because Russia nuke you all! for taking away countries it sees as its own). If there is no resistance to their actions, there is no telling how far Putin is willing to go to grow Russia's influence.

None of the great leaders of WW2 trusted them, General Patton said the nation should have been taken out right there and then and they still aren't to be trusted. The new wave of "grassroots" enthusiasm towards Russia on social media right when they are in the middle of occupying Ukraine, bombing Aleppo and basically investing all state income into military is obviously some sort of OP they're pulling off on the internet.