/noise/

Discuss noise music.

Listen to anything good lately? What mood do you listen to noise in? Do you enjoy the textures or just the sheer harshness of it?

Any good recs for an extremely harsh album? Been listening to pic related but I'm wondering if there's anything more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faByle_enuA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_OdSZOHr8
youtube.com/watch?v=KTNrCQISWNA
youtube.com/watch?v=EnlPXIiFIEg
youtube.com/watch?v=6JrjUrU2quI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone of you pick up a vinyl version of the new Gerogorgeorgoegroegoregegegegegege album?

good memes guys. Well anyway pic related is pretty awesome. I feel like some of the older HNW releases are just so much better than a lot of modern HNW. But I don't know the whole realm of newer HNW I suppose

>HNW

HNW is great

Is clipping. noise music?

It's experimental hip hop with noise elements, but I wouldn't call it straight-up noise music

noise is stupid and a meme

take this talentless and edgy shit to

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb

or you could just let people enjoy sounds and music that they enjoy. Why don't you go post in a radiohead thread or something?

at this point saying "noise is just a shit meme" in these threads is more of a meme than noise music

I've been really enjoying aaron dilloway a lot lately, especially beggar master and eight cut scars from modern jester. I'm still looking for other tracks that sound like it.

wew lad

Any entry-level non-harsh noise albums? I don't want just ambient but I don't want harsh noise either. I want something like an atmospheric black metal album.

I can't into Merzbow, but I like me some blackened noise

Luciation: youtube.com/watch?v=faByle_enuA
Nahvalr: youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_OdSZOHr8
Зaтyхaниe: youtube.com/watch?v=KTNrCQISWNA
Enbilulugugal: youtube.com/watch?v=EnlPXIiFIEg
Aderlating: youtube.com/watch?v=6JrjUrU2quI

Yeah, like it's obviously not for everyone, and if you have a more conservative definition of music it doesn't qualify, but there are a lot of people who do enjoy it. Like, just let us talk about it without vomiting all over the thread.

G!

What about something like summer in my veins by I am a lake of burning orchids? Not exactly noise music, but it's pretty loud/abrasive. Maybe C.C.C.C. has some stuff you'd like?

The Goslings - Grandeur of Hair

Wow, great recs guys. I'm loving Grandeur of Hair

Enjoy! After those you can try exploring harsher sounds to see if you can enjoy them more now.

boi

JAPANESE ULTRA SHIT BAND

Any similar albums like this? Like cut-up harsh noise.

I'd like some recs for harsh noise, particularly with a lot of vocals and yelling, like Whitehouse or Sutcliffe Jügend.

Memes aside for just a minute, I liked Deathpile's "GR" release. Something like that would be great.

HHHHUANTWOTHREEFOH

Yes, this is a great suggestion. I love this album. So happy she's gotten more exposure after opening for swans.

I CANT-U GET NO SATISFACTION UUU

BOYYZZ DON'TA CRY, HHUANTAHTHREEFOOO#ODIQMDOIQWDIOMqWQWDOW

GET IT ON

HUANTWOFWEEFOWAAAA
SDFRUIGHJUIOPEHRGUIPBWPEIBUIPWBRHGPIOJWEBRH

GET INTO SOMEONE'S PANTS

HHAAAWONTUHTHREEFOOO
PQOKMWODQWDOQWNDOUDBQIWUDNQOWDIMQODWQOIWDMOWDNQOWDNQOWNDQWDOq

Any one have a good image of pulse demon to use as a phone background? I'm using one right now but it doesn't look very nice :^(

GET HEAD

ONTROFWEEFOWAAAAA
JKSGFRHJK ILERJK;HERJKLDGJKERHTJKL;GBHJKLETRBGKLHJERTJKLERJKHYGJKHWEJKHh

who else loves this album? it was the first noise i ever listened to and still some of the best

Does Kevin Drumm have any good stuff? What would people recommend of his?