An old man in Germany died in the middle of a bank lobby as no one wanted to help him

An old man in Germany died in the middle of a bank lobby as no one wanted to help him.

Why are Germans autistic?

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/essen-mann-bricht-in-bank-zusammen-kunden-ignorieren-ihn-a-1118746.html

Bystander effect

I doubt I'd do anything either desu

Because they're cold, heartless automatons. Why else?

are germans chinese?

While we were on classtrip in Berlin years ago, something similiar happened and people said it's weird that I helped him, called the ambulance etc. I don't understand it.

It's not just the germans

He might have been booby trapped by islamists, so you better be careful. It's like the fucking 'Nam here.

Same phenomenon as road accidents. Everyone drives by thinking
>someone else will probably help him

how do we save Germany?

>Essen
Well this is life in Rhine-Ruhr

>Duisburg

Rhine-Ruhr hits again.

When I felt very bad that almost faint in Tokyo, two guys soon helped me and called ambulance. That's what normal people are like.

Germans are just joke.

more like gypsies and foreign criminals are nowadays robbing people here faking they need help

Thank White American Jesus for south sudanese taxi drivers

This. The bystander complex is seen in all cultures. Why did 30+ Americans not do anything when pic related was getting savagely murdered in a city street?

I personally intervene and have no problem walking up to people who are crying and hurt and asking what's up, but I am probably mentally ill and have some kind of god complex

82 year old. Good thing he's dead. He's lived long enough, surpassed his life expectancy and was only a drain on the communitiy with pension and health care.
Death is part of life. He probably would've died even with EMR on scene. It was just his time.

Anyone being helpful to others will be used by other people until they learn to stop being helpful.

well I literally do not learn and have been exploited by people before yet I still help them.

guess I am a major kuk desu

t. lives in the epi-centre of refugees welcome

Ok, too bad then. When I realized it I just stopped doing my best and started to drink and waste my time instead.

gotta do what you gotta do man. maybe one day I'll learn

what changed your mind?

There are other people who would know that better than me. But the truth is probably too embarrassing for them to tell as it likely is something they think they screwed up.

Edgy

I try to help Ar times, but I kind of grew out of that. A few months ago some drunk was going ballistic at his girlfriend, someone tried to intervene and the guy and girl turned on him

My problem is that skilled people stop wanting to do their best because they get used because they are too helpful. Then my money becomes much less valuable as those skilled people get demotivated and don't want to work any more.

There's a standard solution for that.

Plant them in worker class families and scare them with being a disappointment for their parents ( whom we have paid to monitor and condition them ) if they don't strive to succeed.

Definitely nothing could go wrong when a young man realizes such a thing !!...

Germans get a lot better and calmer when they're kept away from whiteness ideology/obsession with the Nords and away from newly arrived religions. Keep them away from Stockholm leftist bullshit and Islam and everything should be fine.

One of the best looking women I've ever seen, AND a lady-licker to boot? I'd definitely jump in to save her. We could pick up chicks together.

Yes then we have no choice but to label them insane and lock them up / socially isolate them. But they would probably understand that too...

>not saving her and turning her straight
she looks qt as hell

>we tried to calm the obviously traumatised Syrian man.

Wtf Germany