Holy shit

Holy shit.

BROTHER, SIS WE NEVER EVER SING LIKE BARKY

it certainly is shit

Beefheart, Cardiacs, Magma, the list goes on...

How the fuck did they record all of this incredible music.

It took me awhile to digest this album because its fucklong, 2 discs of long ass songs.

i think this fits very well

To be fair, an Oompa Loompa-themed dentist gospel album would be pretty cool.

holy kek, you are right

No it's not

Maybe if you dislike fun

Also me, it surprised me at the end

Wasn't there a meme here where people said this album is for people who wished MSI's If didn't suck?

It's funny because If is better than StG

If used to be MSI's worst album before they essentially turned into Imagine Dragons with bad words

Zappa

idk man i never thought of it as being just fun. it's an emotionally draining record to me, there's a good couple moments of mania, or existential dread not far beneath the "british humour" coating. above all it's catchy though, i give you that

i checked it out because of that and i wish it didn't suck, but i'm into the band's very blatant aesthetic. might give their earlier shit a listen, idk

at $34, the 2xCD is one of the best purchases I've ever made.

I payed $45 for my copy

I saw it on ebay for $100, but this one website has it for $34
So glad I found it

Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy is pretty good, albeit a bit juvenile in its humor.

I got it for $10 used

Wish I could find their older stuff though

given how obsessed the memeing crowd is or was with "post-irony", and i'm one of those fuckers, that's hardly a criticism i'd have

Mr. Bungle

>Hey guys! We're a progressive rock band! Oh haha no we aren't hahahhahaha *ska piece* hahahhaa *circus bit* hahahha................ *punk bit* hhahahahahaha and you will never guess what is coming next!!!! *english showtune bit* hahahhaa it's all rather clever isn't it?

Cardiacs is legitimately one of the worst bands of all time.

This is what happens when a bunch of faux-artsy nu-males really want to be cool and different but are too dumb and uninteresting to do it any way possible and also think they're too good for anything that conveys any kind of emotion. Or is catchy. Or is written well. Or has anything redeeming.

Listening to this god-awful band is like having an 8th grader beat me over the head with a finger painting. It is so contrived it's agonizing. These guys so hard to be artsy it sounds like the members have veigns popping out of their forehead.

It goes out of its way to be different because it has no other ways to be interesting and the way it's different is just random bullshit. It's lame as fuck and them cranking that factor up to 11 doesn't change that.

I don't expect any kind of rebuttal because their fans are the worst kind of hipsters that act like babies when someone doesn't like what they like and think insulting someone is an argument.

>muh persona

these kind of people are the worst I StG

Cardiacs are the best band in the world and you guys are just too retarded and/or jealous to realize it.

last guy you replied to here
that was a snide remark against user's obsession with that image in his head of what kind of people are in the band. i guess i can't change the way he percieves that but man, it's just fucking stupid