Why are Turks in such denial over the Armenian genocide?

Why are Turks in such denial over the Armenian genocide?
>inb4 srebrenica muh kebab removers
how does that change the fact turks are in denial over Armenian genoicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1914_population_statistics_for_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_pogrom
dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2016/10/05/gulenists-have-no-place-in-serbia-because-turkey-is-our-friend-says-fm-dacic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_during_the_Greek_War_of_Independence
youtube.com/watch?v=oRDBVmTlPaA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>denial
you cant say denial if its not true in first place.

Its just Arm*nian lies. There is no such a thing

Because killing enemy combatants is not genocide.

i bet anzu has a perfect innie vagina.

Why do they even care? If they hate the Armenians so much they shouldn't have a problem. You don't see us denying that we wiped out Tasmanian abbos or anything like that.

Reparations.

They killed some of us and we killed some of them. It's called a war
They are the ones who are bitching about it. We don't talk about our dead ones doesn't make them right

Armenians are a race like the Jews; they have little or no national spirit and have poor moral character…. The Armenians and Greeks have many flaws and deficiencies of character that do not fit them for self-government … [while] the Turk has some individual traits of character that are so far superior to those of other races that one is led to sympathize with the Turk even though you never forget the bad traits of his character that are illustrated by the acts committed against subjugated races. (Admiral Mark L. Bristol–Chairman of the Inter-Allied Commission of Inquiry on the Smyrna Landings and later United States High Commissioner of Istanbul)

to who? theyre all dead.

Turks are right

They lost and got rekt in battle, we lost so many people here and don't cry about it. Fuck armenians

armenians are like turks

To the state of Armenia.

>theyre all dead.
I wish. A complete genocide is better than a half memeocide

they think armenian genocide is a blatant western massmedia misleading with tons of exaggeration to hide westerners own dirty crimes

my mistake. i thought he meant for the tasmanian abos. but seriously the world would not miss armenians if they were all wiped out.

>japan
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>mobile

This bitch looks like she tries too hard to be some sort of middle eastern animu character that cakes on white makeup

shes a massive weeb.

excellent observation skills as usual canada!

i copied the link from a /his/ post and thats how it was posted.

Turks still butthurt that we calling them out for their bullshit?

yeah i never understood that.I mean even in internet shitposting pages they still are denying af

you can't deny a thing that didn't happen.

except 1.5 million dead including women and children is clearly a genocide, even if in retaliation.

Imagine living in a shithole country, surrounded by shitsmeared kebabs. Imagine looking down at your own hands and seeing that you too, are a shitsmeared kebab. Imagine having absolutely nothing to be proud of, you are a shitsmeared kebab and your country is a third world shithole that can't even beat a bunch of mountain tribes armed with pointed sticks.

The only thing you have to hold on to is the idea of a glorious past. Your ancestors were Osmans, Persians, Mongols, Huns, probably even Ancient Egyptians. Imagine a group of know it all historians come over to your sharwarma stand and tell you that your country commited a genocide a few decades back. Suddenly, the only meaningful thing in your life is threatened, so what do you do?

You go on the internet and act really butthurt about it.

>"australia" defending tukey
makes you ponder

Armenian genocide never happened.
i love you turk bros :)

armenian genocide is a western lie so that they can hide their shit germany recognised that shit three times last one was for their fuck up refugee policy

Why Turks deny the American genocide?

Anzu thread?

See Admitting it would mean admitting that their idea of a GLORIOUS TURK PAST is false.

I don't even understand how they think they have a glorious past. Their national mythologists must be quite talented.

It's because we learn real history instead of consuming biased propaganda
>can't even beat a bunch of mountain tribes armed with pointed sticks.
Last time we did it you called it a genocide

If it causes so much butthurt to this day it must be glorious.

>“We are not obliged to accept that the so-called Armenian genocide was ‘made-to-order,’” Erdoğan said late on Jan. 29, speaking during a live interview on public broadcaster TRT Haber.
>“We are saying, ‘If you are sincere on this matter, then come, let’s leave this to historians, let historians study the issue, let’s open our archives,’” Erdoğan said
>“We have opened our archive. We have revealed more than one million documents on this. If Armenia also has an archive, then they should open it too. If third countries have archives, they should do the same. Let them study and then let them present their reports to us. Then let’s sit around the table as politicians,” he added, referring to his proposal for the establishment of a joint commission of historians and experts from both Turkey and Armenia to study the events of 1915 together.
>“If the results reveal that we have committed a crime, if we have a price to pay, then as Turkey we would assess it and take the required steps,” Erdoğan said.

of course, armenia refused
because if an impartial board of historians (not africa genocide "experts") looked at the armenian genocide issue they would deny it had happened as well

How do Armenians refute this argument?

t. brainwashed gook

well their president sent a letter of response
he basically said "open borders and pay reparations"

kek

I actually never like Armenia since I visited Nagorno-Karabakh. They are incredibly racist. I hope Azerbaijan overruns the place.

/Thread

is anzu white? pic related are her parents

Her father is, her mother isn't.

These.

It was a war and they killed their enemies.

There was not any country called 'Armenia' during the 1910's, so the adjective is posthumously attributed.

They look surprisingly normal.

Guy from cuntry that did Srebrenica and flooded austria with diaspora serbs complains about armenian genocide.
Roaches did good.

Now shut the fuck up.

how the fuck is that an explanation?
the extermination phase of the holocaust
>inb4 holohoax, fuck off back to stormfaggotfront
happened during the war

thats not an argument against the historic fact of genocide. you are merely saying erdogan made overtures to establish a joint historical review.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1914_population_statistics_for_the_Ottoman_Empire

Where did all these Armenians go? On a holiday, never came back?
Overall Turkish muslim losses for whatever reason arent 1/3 of Armenian deaths.
The campaign to end Armenians was a deliberate attempt at annihilating every man, woman and child who was Armenian. Its not the same as losses in fighting or in a war.

For fucks sake, Istanbul was almost 40% christian, and 10% armenian. Compared to todays numbers, it would mean it would have a million Armenians, and 3 million Greeks. Where are they?

well memed Mehmet

Quick reminder that Anzu is literally balding due to overuse of hairproducts.

>Where are they?
>what is assimilation
>what is a population exchange

dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2016/10/05/gulenists-have-no-place-in-serbia-because-turkey-is-our-friend-says-fm-dacic
>turkey is our friend

So a bunch of brown ortthodox traitors got genocided, because russia did to them ehat russia did tou you in the 90s, neglect people.

Top kek.

Why the hell is Vienna flooded with diaspora serbs?
It seems its a meme to travel to immigrate into countries that hate ypur guts and actually warred in WW1.

Like seriously, whats up with that?

this tbqh, hardly "enemy combatants"

Turks felt betrayed and took revenge by massacring as many Armenians possible, soldier or not, that's genocide in my book.

>post yfw your realize i am not my government and i would hang half of them for enabling massacres in bosnia and kosovo in 1990s and it makes perfect sense why they would suck erdogans cock because he is also an authoritarian revisionist

you realize you dont have to defend war ciminals just because they share your ethnicity, right?

every murderer should answer for his crimes. regardless of ethnicity.

thats rich coming from a serb

Why do Turks have such a hard-on for Xinjiang Uyhghur muslims?

They claim their are part of Turkey or some shit like that. But Uyhghurs look nothing like Turks.

you are mentally retarded. read my greentext.

Please apply yourself.

population exchange with armenia lel?
regarding greeks:

thats sixty years ago, not a hundred.
>inb4 evil serbs
there has never ever been a pogrom of muslims in serbia. and what serbia did in kosovo is no worse than turkish policy in kurdistan.

Death to Turkey.

Oghuz is the common ancestral group.

Most Han Chinese from the region use the name Uyghur to hide the fact that their parents or grandparents committed genocide during the cultural revolution.

>thats not an argument against the historic fact of genocide.
i went through this so many times that i will not even bother
there is no "historic fact" of genocide, it is a debate and armenia refuses to join in

>Where did all these Armenians go? On a holiday, never came back?
where did the armenian diaspora and armenians in armenia come from? materialize out of thin air
> Istanbul was almost 40% christian, and 10% armenian.
population exchange

>istanbul pogrom
greeks did similar shit, unlike greeks the perpetrators were executed in turkey

i think turks deny genovide because every time they accept responsibility for some crime, a chunk of their country is taken away. kinda like serbia kek
>serbs confirmed for orthodox turks

that is yet another forgery btw

>Where did all these Armenians go? On a holiday, never came back?
Exactly.

Is there an actual Armenian in this thread? That would make it funnier.

I don't see Armenian flag here though

I was thinking more in the lines of it being unislamic to apologize for genociding christians.

>revolt
>get killed
GENOCID WE POOR GIB MONEY BARBARIANS SIX GORILYON ARMANYEN DED

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

This actually

It is pretty much that mingled with not wanting to accept the political repercussions of it, so you're both right

>greeks did similar shit
citation needed

This is a classical case of "my history is more important than yours" where what the enemy did was horrible and what your "allied" countries did isn't
Did Turks get massacard during and after the balkan wars? Sure
Did Turks genocide Armenians? Sure
No point in denying either but no point in getting buttblasted about something that happened 100 years ago

its so easy to trigger roachies
honestly i was just browsing my saved pics when i found one with anzu denying the genocide
besides konstantiniyye (carigrad) is still turkish, and so is smyrna, trapezus, nicea, nicomedia, attalia, caesarea, philadelphia, etc, so they won in the end

>its so easy to trigger roachies

you are serbian lel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_during_the_Greek_War_of_Independence

British historian W. Alison Phillips, who wrote the history of the Greek revolution, noted in 1897:

Everywhere, as though at a preconcerted signal, the peasantry rose, and massacred all the Turks—men, women and children—on whom they could lay hands. In the Morea shall no Turk be left. Nor in the whole wide world. Thus rang the song which, from mouth to mouth, announced the beginning of a war of extermination... Within three weeks of the outbreak of the revolt, not a Muslim was left, save those who had succeeded in escaping into the towns.[4]

youtube.com/watch?v=oRDBVmTlPaA

turkey did to the armenians what the balkans did to the turks

They speak similar language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

Look at the civilian casualties from both sides.

turks deny the genocide and praise it at the same time
kind of like how white supremacists deny the holocaust but say it was a good thing at the same time

the truth is that they all know it happened but don't want to take responsibility for it

>cities such as Van and Kars were historically Armenian and centers of Armenian culture
>today there are no armenians there, only k*rds
>there was no genocide or ethnic cleansing though

Most of them left because they were sane enough to see their homeland is too shitty to fight for