vocaroo.com/i/s1kim4qVrg5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nordic girls like black men
Nothing new here.

You should know, you silly Moor

Finnish girls are just sluts, its got nothing to do with being French

I wasn't trying to imply I didn't.

>there are people who dislike based France

Unironically this, I lost my virginity in finland and had a gf during my vacation and still haven't had any luck with girls from here.

>wanting to touch a little, smelly frog benis

why do russians love france so much
after the terror attacks, russians started to write "this is for PARIS" on the ordinance they dropped in syria

Are you a hipster? France is fucking gay.

Welcome to 4chin.

good post

It has nice countryside

>Rare + trips

they believe the old paris memes. its fucking frightening how well those still work.

oh well, we still have "german engineering" which boosts profits by 20% for doing literally nothing

Why is former DDR so male dominated? Did they institute a one-child policy at some point?

Are you good looking? Chicks'd say oohh nice and make a cute smile if you were from fucking North Korea

I am actually...

>loving France

Are you retarded ?

don't worry m8 I still hate you

>after the terror attacks, russians started to write "this is for PARIS" on the ordinance they dropped in syria
Kick ass.

Huh

Because during the USSR period, foreign culture was heavily restricted, and French was the main one crossing the border.

>Empire
>liberation
>armed
>part

I even have doubts concerning power, guarded and time

That being said, you had the most noble attitude during WW2, I wish France could say the same.

none of those words are part of that sentence though you mongoloid, do finns even know how to read?

Well thats the biggest fuck up in our history, what do you want us to say ?

>where are you from?
>ohh Denmark, bork bork smorrebrod

Dies.

This was 2008. Remember that the rapefugee crisis (of which Germany took the lion's share) was 80% male. Germany will very soon have the same gender imbalance as China while having a worse fertility rate problem than Japan and hyperfertile immigrants supplanting the native population.

Somehow, Merkel managed to arrange for Germany the worst of all worlds.

>sentence
>ending with a coma

>what do you want us to say ?
youtube.com/watch?v=4TlNMb-yTcE

As always, other Latin countries are jealous.

As always, the eternal anglo is jealous

you and I both know it's the "ending in surrender" part that's important my yellow friend

Let's not forget that most of the speech is actually itself lifted from Clemenceau's speech during WW1, and slightly altered to fit Britain's situation at the time. That is actually written in the exact same article that screenshot is from, but of course it is cut out for "le ebin bantz xD".

>be dutch
>get conquered by germany
>be liberated by big strong anglo bulls
can't make this shit up

>be kiwi
>lose argument
>shamefull displayy, m8
>emergency_ad_hominem.exe

Works everytime

>be finnish
>speak english
lmao

because france is cool, only 4channers seem to hate it because of le ebin Sup Forums memes

France is qt

French people on the train today trying to pronounce Dutch words, so cute

Because Frence is best!

Es-tu la user de ERASMUS de Finlandaise?

Dutch sounds like you are trying to choke yourself with your own tongue.

And here he is, the rude poster always ruining everything

I don't know anyone who likes France

Because Russian is French read backwards.

>went europe
>"where are you from"
>"japan? which part of china is it"
i sad

Flemish is a bit softer. Anyway they were doing a fine job at pronouncing names of Flemish cities and villages, I thought it was nice.

Can you do a vocaroo of you speaking finnish? Never heard a french accent with Finnish.

I don't speak Finnish, sadly.

>la
No, I'm a man

>Erasmus
Not exactly

You have a lovely country, though

Actually the countryside is pretty nice, and it's a big country, and people they are friendly and polite. I always know when I crossed the border when an elderly local starts a small talk conversation with me on say a parking lot or a bench.

OR you enter a local café, all heads turn, the question arises "pas d'ici?" "non de Belgique" "aah des belges! (followed by hospitable grunts and similar signs of general appreciation, and an invitation to join them in a drink)

Fair enough, it's an insane language that's driving me up a wall.

It needs to be said however, like you pointed out, if you're attractive you'll always get that response. In Finland, outside of Helsinki I always got the same reaction for being a American. Same in several other countries. Being attractive is pretty opens doors around the world.

this

People prefer Italians to French, because Italy is cooler

Italy is warmer, almost sub-tropical

>says austria

people barely know you exist

On est combien de Français dans ce pays sérieux reeeeeeeee

Here from a different Frenchman living in Finland
vocaroo.com/i/s1kim4qVrg5k

Gommunism was depressing and the females ca find richer men in the west any time I guess.

>almost
Even their North, sans Alpine areas, is

J'en ai rencontré un paquet à Helsinki, et pas que des Erasmus

Kiitos. I'd do one of an American ding finnish but it doesn't work on mobile.

Ouais, y'a pas une journée qui passe sans que j'entende des Français tailler le bout de gras. Moi qui ai fait tant de chemin pour m'éloigner d'eux.

Ole hyvä lad. I just read a line from my laulakirja. My Finnish friends say my accent is better in Finnish than in English, which I believe is true bc your language's pronunciation doesn't make any sense.

What has one-child policy in common with more males? It's because women tend to move away earlier than men. Also East-Germany has a stable birthrate, compared to West-Germany, normally more than one child.

>moi qui ai fait tant de chemin pour m'éloigner d'eux

Warum?

Je croyais que seuls les femmes m'évitaient ;_;

Watch Anastasia

Merde, seules*

>prounucation doesn't make any sense

Too right, English is fucked in that regard. If you really want a rip, read the poem "The Chaos" by Gerard Nolst Trenité. It'll trip up even native English speakers.

Why do butthurt surrender apes keep their food in the toilet?

?
I don't remember leaving any food in the States

they haven't heard of soupeurs

Authentic american seasoning

This looks better than the traditional American meal to be honnête.