Does anybody else here start to get physically ill after listening to music for too long?

Does anybody else here start to get physically ill after listening to music for too long?
I'm not sure if I'm having partial seizures or if it's from a condition called listener's fatigue.
I mainly listen to music through in ear headphones(the flat surface ones, not the ones with the squishy rubber that goes into your ear). I also listen to a lot of music with distortion and feed back such as punk and metal. Pretty sure the output on the records are at a pretty high frequency too.

Who's that girl?

fuk ur thread stupid nigger

you pic is like the size of an ant eat shitt faggy goyim

i think you might be retarded

you are tired

You're listening to it too loud
Lower the volume and you'll be fine

>I mainly listen to music through in ear headphones

fucking retard

You need speakers, stop damaging your ears with shit headphones.

But I mainly listen to my music on the bus or while outside.

Wait, headphone damage your ears?

How long is too long? I've been listening to music almost continuously for like 10 years now. Yes, even when I'm asleep.

you should buy a house

Sorry about your tinnitus

Never physically sick, but I do tend to feel tired after listening to music for a few hours.

He rides the bus. Do you think he can afford a house?

What?

ffflol

yeah if they're in ear headphones you'll be pretty deaf after a few decades

Kek

Speak up. I can't hear ya.

In all seriousness, I have completely obliterated my eardrums at the tender age of 32. I go to average 1-2 heavy ass rock shows (in clubs with real PA's) a month and in the meantime blast doom and sludge at top volume daily with a 2.5 hour round trip commute.

Stuff like hip hop I play at reasonable volumes, but with music where the low frequencies are emphasized so much like drone and doom, it sounds perflectly pleasant to me maxed, even though everybody on the freeway is looking at me like i'm insane.

How does that work? What if I play my music at low/normal volume?

>I mainly listen to music through in ear headphones
do you have any fucking idea how bad that shit is to listen for a long time.

STOP FUCKING LISTENING FOR A WHOLE WEEK TO INEARS YOU RETARD

IM SERIOUS, do not use that shit

What should I use instead

do not use anything on your ears for like a week. I dont care if you commute for 5 hours. Give your ears some rest

who else here /tinnitus_at_age_14/ here?

Oh no I'm not op, I probably listen to music with in ears maybe 2 hours a day at normal volume. My ears don't hurt.
Am I still in danger?

OP here, I'm not
This explains a lot as I've been listening to music through headphones daily since I was about 12 to drown out everything around me and it became daily routine to avoid people talking to me and have been working in very loud kitchens since I was 18( am now 20.) Haven't really been listening to music the past week and it's been better.

Never do that
When you're listening to earbuds in a loud environment you should lower the volume rather than raise it
Think to it this way. If you can hear that ambient noise they're stimulating your ears so you can hear it, so adding more noise will just increase the strain on your ears

>raises hand

I don't think your ears will actually hurt if they are damaged. It's more like your hearing ability will be reduced, so you'll have to turn up the music more, which will damage your hearing further, until you're a deaf person.

If your careful you should be fine. Just don't blast it directly into your ear.

this

get some phones with good isolation; either circumaural or iems and listen at a much lower volume