Mp3 sounding better then WAV?

Making another thread that will probably end up being shite and only have like 5 commentators. So I have been working on my album, and I was like "Shit some of these stems for a few of these songs are only mp3" So I have to remake the songs in WAV -but wait! I noticed the songs that are mp3 sound just better, funner, and catchier then the WAV files. Should I actually use these mp3's for my album for real even though they sound more dark and less detailed. Could it be I am just used to mp3 as my itunes library is pretty much mp3 to save space?

>funner
Not a word
Also, if your music sounds better after a shitty encoding, it's probably not very good to begin with

just do whatever you want it's your music not ours you mongoloid
you said it, this thread was gonna be shite and it is now
stupid sperg of an OP

I don't know about not good but it sounds more catchy and I guess commercial and radio friendly sounding as mp3

Jesus why do I keep getting this? It's ONE thread out of a million threads that are made, come and go, just come here to help me with my question. It's like a regular forum was invaded by sarcastic serial killers who just escaped prison. But that's Sup Forums for you.

actually let me put it this way since you seem too stupid to figure it out on your own

music is -supposed to be- art; an artist is someone who makes music. at the same time, an artist is someone who expresses himself through his art. if you are making music you must be an artist, so express yourself by making music that feels right to you.
if you're not an artist in first place then forget everything I said and please carry on with your life, my mistake :c

There are 2 possible outcomes with this
1. It's a high quality MP3 and you're imagining there is a difference.
2. It's a low quality MP3 and it sounds bad.

you were the one who decided to come to Sup Forums for advice lmao

It's a high quality mp3 320 kbps . Compared to a WAV file with 2822 kbps. I thought that WAV is better then mp3. Hmm you sure there is no difference? I see an actual difference when I compare the fave files the mp3 looks more normalized or lower volume, I am not sure.

>quads confirm

memes aside, dude seriously just do what you want
you're not supposed to be as mediocre as to ask fucking Sup Forums for advice on how to make your music, that's what music books, musical theory, and software manuals (to know differences between WAV and MP3) are for

Well I still figured this was also a relatively friendly helpful board looking for music discussion nonetheless, maybe the de-hydration, hot summer weather, and caveman spongebob got to some anons.

And dubs confirms THAT homeboi!

well you should realize there's a /production/ thread
THERE, is where you go ask for help of this kind
like /gg/ for guitar-related questions or /sharethread/ for [stroke]requesting[/stroke] finding new random albums

if there wasn't an active /prod/ thread you could simply make one, you'd look like an idiot for a while but the people who do care about keeping /production/ a thing would actually help you out

instead you chose to make a thread, not only looking like a complete idiot but also attracting people like me

>if there wasn't an active /prod/ thread you could simply make one
hint: if you don't know how to do that, just copy & paste the most recent one you find at the archive.

What difference does it make? Mayybe I never heard of those threads. This is /music/. Where people go to discuss music in general. Now can you fuck up already? That is not even in the mu sticky. You attracted people like me to tell you to go fuck yourself. Can you sound any more condescending?

reminder to sage

Oh no he is talking mean to me sage bois! ssage ! Run away!

>Can you sound any more condescending?
because I am like that
you should thank me for actually trying to help you out by giving you advice, since I could simply shitpost and shitpost without taking breathings in between
but now that I am actually doing so, you tell to fuck off?
well fuck you
but I'll do what you say and just go away and let your thread die as it is now; a shit thread
I hope you don't make -another- one, as you apparently implied you did at

Your the idiot asshole. And this is an ok thread.

>funner
It'ssss noawt a weirrdd *nerdy schoolboy accent*
You feel great about yourself for pointing out that? Like seriously can these people just fuck off? its a simple question. You don't have to assert your superiority grammar wise over people. Fucking douchebags.

>funner
>Not a word
Forgot a period after "word".
Also, if your music sounds better after a shitty encoding, it's probably not very good to begin with
Forgot a period after "with".