How much do you regret not being born Mesoamerican?

How much do you regret not being born Mesoamerican?

100%
pic random

0%

I like having been born in northern Mexico tbqh, I've lived most of my life in Mesoamerica anyway.

If you mean historical Mesoamerica I don't think my chances would've been good as a white guy.

0%

78.3%
Overall, a bit upset, yes.

200%

everyday. we north eurocucks suck. Iwish i was born native american and not a dirty pigskin

-100%

0%

No thanks, like we would ever want to live in the jungle where beasts, insects and plants could kill you and if not the Europeans will kill you with their superior firepower and .......shit.

61,33333334%

We respect you guys have your own traditions

Andean >>> Mesoamerican

>you'll never be part of the merchant expedition who traveled up to Oasisamerica to get bisons for Moctezuma's zoo

Sure, if you don't appreciate niceties such as a written language or universal education I can see that.

>you'll never trade at Aridoamerican fortresses

0%

I regret being born here though

I'm Andean already so 0%

el peruANO

I honestly used to feel that way.

>be me
>white kid
>majority of my classmates were Mexicans, mostly mestizo and native from southern Mexico and some kids from central America and so were most teachers and people I knew in general
>naturally I developed a preference for native looking people since to my mind that is how the default person looks
>always felt ugly and weird in comparison to them and sometimes wished I had similar hair and skin and eyes to them

I'm over it now but yeah.

wtf I love Moctezuma now

That's quite the complex you had.

Re-reading my greentext it seems more drastic than it was. I dunno why I said "always", more like "sometimes" felt that way.

I've seen similar stories from non-white kids that grew up around whites. Basically if you look weird compared to the people around you and you are a small child, you wanna look like them and you think they look nicer.

Well it's not strange I mean that's how lots of minorities feel.

(-1)^1/2%

I'm costa rican so, i don't regret nothing.

>an Aztec priest will never help you to study buried offerings at long ago abandoned empires

>you'll never replicate the offerings and throw them into the frozen lakes of a volcano

HOLY fuck that's weird

>a Tatelolcan priest will never introduce you to the Mayan merchants at the sanctuary of Mixquic island

>you'll never make an offering at a secret reservoir you reached by diving into a cenote located under a Mayan pyramid

In all fairness that's just a statue in what is otherwise a Colonial garden/architecture, Mesoamericans never went beyond corbel arches.

couldn't find pics of the sanctuary :C

All the time.

kek, been there, just use an Aztec generic setting

Kinda looks like Vivec in Morrowind.

Here's a good fantasy one

This area sucks now maybe a thousand years ago would have been nice

>you'll never see more than 10% of El Mirador in your lifetime
it sucks certainly

>you'll never met a wereanimal shaman

>they'll never tell you what did they mean by this

Actually I have met naguales, these people claim they can turn into animals.

how they do it? do they "possess" the animal or rather the animal posses them?

I think it's mostly they eat a lot of pictured.

makes sense

Really makes you think

>you still can see pic related from the top of the world's biggest pyramid

^^