One of these threads

One of these threads.

Template

man I think it's cool that Atmosphere is still touring and doing well but as a native Minnesotan who grew up with the early stuff, Slug's become way too whiny these days... also the whole "sad rap, everythings a struggle" schtick he's really laid on since "When Life Gives You Lemons"... is just tired and old now. Like c'mon dude, you've got kids, a beautiful wife, and run a very successful hip-hop label, you're doing alright.

yea i don't think thats the right average bud

Favourite album, will probably do more. It's best listened to in one sitting; some of the songs lack punch in isolation IMO.

I'd give it a 6.5. A bit weak in the rhymes department.

>numerically rating art
Legit, how the fuck do you do it? I HATE number ratings on music. It puts a dampener on it. It feels like by doing that you give the music a certain level of "enjoyment", nothing more, nothing less. Why do you have to over analyse music so much? Is it that hard to just enjoy your music with the need of making a chart for albums and arbitrarily throwing a number rating on every single track?

Why can't you just press play, enjoy and leave it at that?

>tfw no one will ever share my view that Videotape was the best track on IR

I would've liked it better if I was eased into it and it wasn't placed after Jigsaw

cus its fun :^)

Should have done this 2 albums of equal tracks numbers, then people would have to guess which album you're actually rating

>national anthem tied for lowest

pleb

>atmosphere
CAN YOU NERDS JUST FUCK OFF

my favorite

I love death grips
You dumb motherfucker could you have not checked the top right of the image before spraying your garbage opinions all over it? Be a bit more vigilant next time you feel the need share your shit tastes on a korean cartoon image board

Honestly, I would've just given every track on MIAB a 10 anyway if that were the case

Here, have another Blonde Redhead
>inb4 shill