>Be religious and heterosexual
>Still have 80% chance to have HIV due to gay sex

>Be slav
>Come to western countries
>Think everything revolves around you and is free
>Beat and rape girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BuWsiS7kujs
culture.pl/en/article/how-much-polish-is-there-in-yiddish-and-how-much-yiddish-is-there-in-polish
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uga buga where dem aryan girls at

>Be slav
>be master race

Enjoy Sharia law

this

Sweden is rich but cucked while Poland is poor but uncucked white cunt

Why are you so self-hating my Vandal-Goth brother?

>be nordic
>think you're white
>actually somalian

Slav fucking shits.

ofcourse its only buttblasted slavs that reply.

>be slav
>have top tier qt

I'm serious,why do you hate slavs so much?
did poles steal your car?

Because slav qts>nodric qts
>nordic qt
>not coalburner
Pick one

why are you pretendening to be japanese when you are obviously a NEET slav?

Because we call him cuck

Because it's funny.
I don't mind being called non white by actual white people, but by swede?
You guys are rape capital of the world, and your little 10 milion country will be overrun by shitskins in next 20-30 years. You guys have your own problems, and you blame your cuckness to slav.

Isn't it funny?

I'm 100% nip who study 9 hours a day,I wish I were a slav,preferably polish or czech.
so answer my question.

you are literally below a nigger in worth.

be happy that i even reply to you.

I am so hurt.

Oh man.

I will never recover, goodbye world!

ANSWER MY QUESTION

HA HAAA YEAH WHAT FAGS LMAO FUCKIN SLAV(E)S MAN HHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HAA

>nippon below nigger
>>>/auschwitz/
nigger

One Russian rocket will destroy all your non-country.

That map is wrong, Poland is East Germanic

>makes thread about slavshits
>complains that slavshits reply
Nordic intellectuals everyone.

>swede males
youtu.be/BuWsiS7kujs

typical slavic niggers.

resort to crime

typical swedish crackers
resort to pooping in pants

>swede males

Slavs are best, they are white without being cucked and not pussies without being savages. Everyone say they're so racist but 98% of Jews I meet that are mixed with none Jews are half Slav. If they were so bad and racist why are the the ones mixing with Jews? Cute girls, manly men, and traditional without being fundamentalists. Slav>Jew

Being racist is a good thing though

No it's not, being a race realist is. Racism is calling a good black man a nigger, Slavs just don't want their countries flooded with niggers

damn it sounds so much like russian

truth

Well tbf race realism is considered racism

>sweden
>being afraid of an illusionary russian submarine

It is but it shouldn't be, we all know on average white Europeans are the smartest, richest, and most developed people. Doesn't mean all whites are superior or all none whites are inferior. That's the difference to me between race realism and racism.

I agree with your definition then, and personally I dislike people who hate other races merely because they are "different" (like bogans here do). That being said, racism > cuckoldry.

We can agree there, at least the racists will keep their cultures while the cucks will turn into an Islamic state. Just today the huffington post released an article about how Muhammad was the first feminist, like how does anyone believe such bullshit. They even went as far as to say Islam is the most feminist religion of all time.

I understand your journey though the slavlands was tough, bu there is not reason to be buthurt Muhadin.

Lel I thought you were making that up or at least exaggerating, but I checked and it's fucking real. I honestly have no clue how someone could have written that seriously - it's so stupid it wouldn't even work as a political satire article.

No. Don't group us with those subhumans.

But we are

The cuckdom is in full effect, I once was ban hammered from some news website for saying "do we really need this constant Muslim propaganda? If you have to convince people so hard to like them maybe they just aren't likeable"
The response I got was being called racist and being told I should go to jail for hate speech lel

So I'd rather go to Eastern Europe then a cuck nation. Maybe they don't like Jews but I'm pretty none Jewish and even had literal nazis as friends so I don't care, maybe they'll like me as a person. If not it's ok too but I can't live anywhere giving up the fight to Muslims.

>The response I got was being called racist and being told I should go to jail for hate speech lel
Even jews aren't safe.

Even if Eastern Europeans don't like Jews, I'm sure they dislike them much less than Muslims do, or at the very least don't want to kill you over it.

thats because jews are impossible to tell apart unless they tell you

>be germanic
>think that you are an aryan
>actually don't even be european and white

Sweden will be a part of Poland. Cucks and faggots.

We are actually hated more then even straight white males. Try to be pro Israeli on a college campus these days

True, plus I'm half Jewish half Slavic/German mix anyway. I look whiter then Jews and have a Slavic name. No one will even know.

>let me tell you what your people are like

Completely false. Jews like me are maybe 20% of Jews. Most are big nose, dark haired, and have Jew names. What you think only Sup Forums can tell a Jew apart from others?

My Ashkenazi family are literally brown and people think they are middle eastern very often.

my favourite slavs
Serbia(fucking cool)
Baltia states(don't know much)
Macedonia(I love their rising sun flag)

my unfavourite slavs
Belarus(north korea in europe)
Ukraina(terrible)
Russia(terrible)
Poland(too cute for slav)
Czech(don't know much)
Slovakia(don't know much)
Slovenia(too rich for slav)
Croatia(Enermy of serbia, Barbarian Euro 2016)

Here Jews look like everyone else

>top tier qt
I'm not suere if this pepik just bantzing or braindead serious

Balts are not Slavs m8

Still uncommon. Jews have a certain look that's easy to tell. If you look up the light hair/light eyes chart you'll see only 4% of Israel has light hair and eyes. Less then many South American countries. I look white and only see maybe a person or two a day as white as me.

And what about Voronezh?

Thats cause we dont have Shepardis only Ashkenazis. And they werent separated from locals here

I didn't know that. thanks, slovakia became favourite slav,congrats

Slovaks are not slavs too. They speak village dialect of Czech, but are 100% pure mongolian magyar blood.

>šved

>Prussian N1c
KHAN'D

Meant for

Yeah I know but I mean ashkenazis as well. I'd say maybe 1/3 of Ashkenazi's here look white. Like my Jewish cousin is Ashkenazi from Europe and even has some Russian blood. He has curly brown hair, a Jew nose, and just different features to pure Russians. Jews are called semites for a reason.

>It is but it shouldn't be, we all know on average white Europeans are the smartest, richest, and most developed people. Doesn't mean all whites are superior or all none whites are inferior.

you're making me blush

Hell, Jiddish has a significant vocabulary from Slavic languages and grammar influences too, esp. from Polish:
culture.pl/en/article/how-much-polish-is-there-in-yiddish-and-how-much-yiddish-is-there-in-polish

But im not in Israel. Here most people dont even know they have jew background

What is wrong with you?
I refuse to belive you're not a proxy.

there is no point in denying it lol

>inb4 butthurt nazi gypsy with his hitler memes
were old Prussians really N1c?

kys

see for yourself, retarded imbecile cunt nigger

>Leave to get something to eat
>Come back
>Suddenly autism-o pole with the meme charts

Don't you ever get tired of this, dude?

called it

What about my post sounded butthurt or nazi?

You're that guy from yesterday's thread getting all butthurt about eupedia.com and quoting Hitler about how Poles are subhuman or whatnot.
Denying academic research, because you have some personal beef with polacks.

Really makes you think.

Says the country which got cucked by Mongols.

t. actual nigger

Sup Forums is a place where foreigners know more about history of your country than your own fucking countrymen.

>You're that guy from yesterday's thread getting all butthurt about eupedia.com and quoting Hitler about how Poles are subhuman or whatnot.
Are you sure you got the right dude? I don't remember doing any of that.

>Denying academic research, because you have some personal beef with polacks.
I don't have a personal beef with anyone. I just find it funny that you show up everywhere posting the same stuff over and over again.

Then it is my mistake. You're the wrong guy.
I just like to shitpost and apparently, me posting those images, trigger the shit out of some.

Nothing against Romanians and no I don't think Romanians are gypsies.

> be a first swede in space
> Slavs have been there 55 years ago
Doesnt that feel pretty bad?

Plz accept me

Maybe that's the case for you but I've met my European Jewish family and their friends and I still think most of them didn't look white. Many Russian Jews looked different to Russians.

Anyway I just want to move somewhere European and not cucked but where it's still possible to make enough money to live a decent life

To a degree, yes.

>be swedes
>forever thrown into irrelevance by slavs

Jebať švedóv

Jebat' russkih

>Many Russian Jews looked different to Russians.

I'd say Russian Jews may have very different appear. Sometimes it's really obvious the person is a Jew, but sometimes you guess only by name. It's also hard to distinguish Jews from other Southerners, like Armenians and Greeks.

I'm a half-Jew myself, but nobody can tell me apart. I have Russian name and don't look like a Jew. However my brother looks Jewish as fuck.

That is a lot of hurtful and incorrect generalizations dear swedecuck

Yeah pretty much same here, but it's because we are half Jews and you can get the none Jew genes while your brother was less lucky. Kinda how I'm blonde and blue eyes and my cousins are dark and curly haired

prove you're not a proxy
post your eye

>swede
shit do i even have to say anything