Exuma is nice

im unhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thanks

I had an internet gf on gaia named seiji when I was like 12

do you like deniece williams I really do a lot

pop THIS *fingers*

Let's Hear It For The Boy

me too

I haven't listened to a lot of her later synthy stuff but that song is a delight
I wasnt sure about her voice at first her highs have this really weird fragile quality to them but I think in the end it totally works

smae
what is
that moonrunes
I want the mask

pleb comming through

if u baked things, u would be Baker2000

haha
*bleeps*
np
me three
nice digits

chinese cresenado garbsage
youtube.com/watch?v=b0mOVB0XJR0
i lov it

listen to some big blood if you haven't, not just the one Sup Forumscore one
hinds
charalambides - likeness

bump

recs would be cool

Exuma and Karen Dalton are cool, be sure to check out more Karen Dalton, and maybe also Dave Bixby? Vaguely psychedelic old folk shit
Interesting taste, cool mix of screamo and kpop or something? Is kpop cool? Rec me something I guess
++ The Books, Starfucker, that Teebs album, Sweet Trip
~ John Maus, Gorillaz
Check out some early Bibio and maybe Baths - Cerulean if you haven't
Excellent taste in both screamo and folk, good to see that devics album. What is that Majdanek Waltz album? The one with the palm tree also looks kinda good

>5x5 week

I don't use last.fm, but does this mean that you all have listened to 25 different albums in one week?

That seems like a lot...

I imagine you know stuff like this but check out Infinity Crush and Shannen Moser for more bedroom pop sad shit.

Moss Icon is fantastic. Friend of mine gave me the vinyl of It Disappears for Free and it's one of the nicer things i own. I have mixed feelings about Death in June but w/e

I normally listen to more punk stuff than this but y'know

+beach house, car seat headrest
+mac plus, bowie
+doom, aphex, olivia tremor
you might like arzachel - s/t
+eno, zappa

Never heard of Shannen Moser, so thank you, all the bandcamp bedroom pop people are doing really well atm. I personally like the name bummer pop for sad bedroom shit btw, but don't really see it being used that much

~oneohtrix, grips
is o'rourke worth a listen?
+bedhead, the strokes
recing spray paint
listen to red sea - in the salon

yeah i love his more wilco-y stuff

+Asmus Tietchens

+Duster, Cindy Lee

+Brand X, Cortex, Jim O'Rourke

+Big Blood

music became boring recently, somehow it's pointless. after i stopped giving a fuck about what people think about me, i also stopped having the enthusiasm on music

As you can probably see by your chart, its because you have shit taste.

how to have better taste so that i can be a better person ? oh btw i hate that grimes album. i was just like "what, it can't be this bad, i must have missed something"

same

have you tried listening to genres/artists you wouldn't normally listen to
it might be you just need a change
but idk really, sorry if this doesn't help

rude desu

haven't really found something else that can really keep me from yawning but i have no plans on giving up.

I've lost my love of music lately and now I just listen to whatever I can vibe to/find catchy. I can't find anything I truly love or get anything more from any more.

>tfw listening to pop punk stuffs through a non scrobble music player, before getting bored out by experimental and prog stuffs again through the scrobbled player.

dude, killswitch engage is god tier highschool-core

Roast me

Oh yeah KSE are great but I don't feel anything when I listen to them anymore. I've somehow gotten fed up with music or just psyched myself out of truly enjoying music. I dunno man, it's depressing.

maybe you've been trying too hard getting into some kind of music, it can be exhausting.

I honestly dont see whats the point of appearing to have a "good" music taste. This an online board full of people you'll never meet in your life

no, roast yourself

no but my last.fm is probably seen by friends. plus, i need more good music, if i show shit taste, i'd get shit reccs too. i still believe that one day i'll be able to naturally have good taste. trout mask replica is my goal. i feel inferior to not being able to enjoy that album.

That sucks, I've honestly never hidden what I listen to.
And Trout Mask Replica isnt even that hard to get into, I'd feel inferior if I couldn't enjoy it.

it's a hard mode for me. so,one day,someday, i'd get out of this inferiority misery

Dont give up, user. I believe in you

rec me something I've never heard.

um hello ppl how are Sup Forums
amp are really nice and astralmoonbeamprojections is really nice
+ birds of fire & black folage
+++ ulalume
+ dance of moon
lee perry & minnie riperton aha

life is too short for this kind of shit

cool man, i will check out your collage

it's worth it

p i t c h f o r k