Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMu2QM0vqMA
youtube.com/watch?v=xC1kjAr1Jwo
youtube.com/watch?v=g1wLzT44_ho
youtube.com/watch?v=iCj_B1MHlfI
youtube.com/watch?v=h_m-BjrxmgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to go to my job at the twin towers

Man, Animal Collective are on such a great run, these guys will never put out a bad album.

I'm cumming

I should probably kill myself at some point around this or next year.

>Where are your friends TONIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT???

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=rMu2QM0vqMA
Better

AOTY, the perfect art pop album

I love death grips

Brand new still makes good music! This Jesse Lacey fellow just gets better at songwriting with each album!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY IS NU-METAL STILL A THING!?

DUUD DIDJU HEAR THAT TRENT AND THE NINE INCHERS PLAYED A SECRET SHOW THAT GOT BUSTED BY THE SECRET POPO
THEY'RE AFTER US MAAN

KeK

Radiohead instead of death grips then

youtube.com/watch?v=xC1kjAr1Jwo

the hottest under the sun

I'm listening to dank ass house.
youtube.com/watch?v=g1wLzT44_ho
youtube.com/watch?v=iCj_B1MHlfI

Does anybody still listen to post-rock around here?
There were some good releases last year by Sigur Ros and Russian Circles, but fuck I wish the genre was just as good as it was 5 years ago, still waiting for a Godspeed You! Black Emperor reunion, it's gonna happen I'm sure of it, they still never released Albanian and Gamelan.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT I'VE DOOOOOOOOONE

Great album, but too short

Post yfw Fergie said
>I'm so 3008
>you so two thousand and LATE

This came out last year, user. AOTY though for sure

not this shit again

What are you talking about? Fergie hasn't said anything like that

Fuck, I thought that song came out in 2007, so that 2008 was next year and that line would make sense

This song came out and all I wanted to do was fucking kill my self.
youtube.com/watch?v=h_m-BjrxmgI

I was a disgusting gay child who stripped on the poles on the playground during recess and told people Paris Hilton was my mom

wow internet isnt full of faggots i have no idea what gaychan is im so glad i went online for funny smart stuff again instead of seeing passive agressive losers make niché arguments and """reviews""" that are purely shill advertisements in shitposters clothes

youtube is commercial as fuck now, same goes for Sup Forums which is basically advertising network for entertainment products. web is boring and ruined.

I'm dating someone I love, my life is in order right now, my parents are married and I'm doing well in school. I'm content with things and I have more friends than I will at any point preceding and following.

fuck...

Hope they release a better follow-up

yo guise, i heard mettalica will record album with lou reed, it gonna be fiiiiiirreeeeee trust me, post-prog-psychedelic-thrash, i need to get some tablets to have me some trip on this materpiece, will be EPIC

I just hope Gira gets Swans back together one of these days.

Im 8. I just like what my dad likes. ACDC, Led Zeplin, guns n roses, iron maiden, judas priest, Metallica, the list goes on. Rap is gay crap.

Do you guys like ed banger?

feel you on that one man

Judas Priest is literally gay, u can't like em anymore 2 let u know

Why? Judas Priest Rocks!

Haha wow I'm a year out-of high school and I've been dating the wrong girl for 3 years haha definitely won't marry her and miss out on licking delicious Hawaiian starfish time to drown my sorrows in Godspeed and drink myself into the hospital

t. gay rap enthusiast
go back to suck drake dick

Vocalist likes dressing up in tight leather and S&M gear, he's super gay bro!

Ok but even if hes gay they still make good music you cant say they dont. I can still like them. Im not gay.

Drake wasn't big at all in 2007

>Im not gay.
Pretty sure you are, you're only 8 though so you won't know yet. You'll find out when your stepfather starts experimenting.

It's fucked up how life changes so much as the years go by. 2004-2010 was a fucking glorious time period in my life. I know the feels.

Im not gay. I know you are but what am i!

I am gay, and by talking to me you caught gayness. You're gay now.

Enjoy sucking cocks kid!

2007 - 2011 for me

Dude how did you find this chick?? Her music is so quirky and awesome! I can't wait to see what else she puts out! I'm sure Sup Forums is going to love her forever! :)

You cant catch being gay. Its not like the flu. Haha! You just said you're gay! ROFL gaylord!

GUYS NEW ARCTIC MONKEYS ALBUM ITS FUCKING LIT

Can these guys ever put out a bad album?

Then why are you sucking cock right now?

I know the feel all too well, the 2000's were a fucking ripper decade.

Im not. But you are cause you admit your gay. Im not! Hahahahah!

Your sucking my cock right now, I can see you posting on your phone as you do it you little fag

Anyone hear this crazy shit? I don't know what to make of it

Im not posting on my phone. I dont even have one. You are they gay one who likes to suck on cocks. If anyones sucking your sucking in cock.

Prove to me that you aren't a flithy fag like myself then. You've already said you like metal which is one of the most faggy genres there is so you're already at a disadvantage.

Despiced Icon just dropped Ills of Modern Man, but I'm still listening to Trivium's Ascendancy and Machinehead's The Blackening. Kubus & BangBang is okay for hiphop I guess, there's moshing at their shows.

I like girls and metal isnt gay. I also like rock and enya.

>I like girls
But you don't love them?

Seems pretty gay to me.

>metal isn't gay
As I said before, tight leather and S&M gear. Not to mention all the satanic imagery and as any christian will tell you: being gay is evil.

>I also like rock and enya.
Liking enya or any new age music is ultra gay, you're pretty much a confirmed faggot at this point.

Who?

wtf no one posted this album? the true AOTY

I still can't get over it desu, im so sad.

man fuck niggas

David Bowie is going to die on the 10th of January in 2016. SCREENCAP THIS.

Man, what the fuck happened to David Bowie? Maybe he will come back. I can't wait to see what becomes of his career in the next ten years.

I come from 2016 and they still haven't released anything better.

Have you guys heard of this old indie record?

1999 faggot

imo it doesn't have enough meme pontential to be discussed on this board. Back to Sup Forums

I can't wait for that Detox.

soulja boy up in this [ohhhhhh]

I wanna buy this record for a reasonable price before listening to it. How much is it worth?

Stop, Sup Forums would never understand how much of a goddess she is, so they'd just meme her forever.

Underrated post

a panic???? At the disco???

This I gotta see

Wrong year family.