/flag/tism

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about all things flags & vexillology, like flag design, symbolism and history, as well as flag collections.

Previous thread: Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums
Map templates: oplk.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlUJT905Uz8
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cydzolb0eIs
youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
youtube.com/watch?v=q7Zn6ERmZXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Regional Flag Hunting Script Findings Week 7

>rare flags

dead general

alive colonel

When is the Dude going to come back to /flag/? It has been months! :(

when the fuck is Brazil going to shut the fuck up ?

Let us pray together for the death of the Dude.

lets pray that brazil someday ,hopefully, ODs on medicine.

>Brazil
>medicine

>tfw swailand is never going to post here

>I have western sahara but i don't have most of africa

how in the hell did you get WS, I'm assuming that you cheated to get it you lil biscuit.

But user, western sahara is impossible to get.

Guise guise
4channers made the flag script, so I'm gonna assume he hangs out here. So here it goes;
Why was provinces removed for Sweden in the script? There are still province maps on that Imgur.
The current two levels don't have flags all the way, anyway. Provinces being left out hinders both Sven's ability to flaunt nice flags as well as complete flag collection. ;__;

Pls fix, the province flags are still there in earlier Github versions.
t. completionist

And if he's not here;
Well, fugg this flag collecting thing den ;__;

Australia helps out with that, wait a couple hours

Alrighty m8
I'll check back later

Because they are not official flags they are historical.
The imgur doubles as a database for templates for administrative divisions and a personal project, there are also other templates there that are just there because they are some kind of division they dont have to have flags

rate my regions dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=mlUJT905Uz8

post your own to get a rate

>they are not official
Depends on which version you refer to. The ones used by this script in the beginning were those 'unoffical' ones that were made to make provinces have flags in standard flag sizes, yes. But Sweden has official province flags, as well. These have not yet been made for this script though.

Besides, while provinces used to be administrative regions prior to >muh democracy, provinces themselves are still there and still have their official coat of arms and flags.

Besides, the flags I'm talking about that are missing are flags that should be there but aren't, because the lowest level of flags are now municipalities, and all municipalities have a flag and a coat of arms, and lots are missing from the script. For Kalmar county, for example, only Kalmar municipality is available as a municipality flag, despite Kalmar county spanning 12 entire municipalities.

comment

Don't mind me just posting the best flag

its really good, the only thing missing to make it perfect are the squares being blue and a bit stretched to be longezes

Why in the hell did you quote me ?

He wants your opinion, you nigger.

I couldn't give 2 shits about his god damn special snowflake type of kraut language.

That's why I didn't reply to him in the first place.

Are you PMSing?

'no'

'neat'

yes yes very neat

this is also very 'neat'

yes yes yes yes very very neat neat.
we need to make a flag for /flag/tism

I already did

post it also
join in for the glory of Royaume de /flag/tism

what are flag dimensions for 4chin?

16x11

did you really miss my posts frm the central station in munich? i post from there every friday on my way home, if you look in /deutsch/ of friday there should be one
i dont want his opinion specifically, i want any opinion

>royaume de /flag/tism

we're not all frogs like you

i got a couple of your trip ones, i was gone for a while because i couldn't pay my electricity bill

i am a grek. frogposting is a good thing angloposter/possible OPLK
thanks senpai

there you go

also don't go to /brit/

keep /flag/tism in /flag/tism desu

babe please we need more people

no no no
its fine like this
if its survived this long, it'll keep on going

/brit/ is for bronies and half retards half chavs

/thread

yes but i want to finish my UK flags
see
so is britIN

Is it possible to get the England, Scottland, Whales and Catalonia flags without any extensions or whatever?

there's never any new extra flaggers in /brit/ though

its always the same lot

yes

i know that why i advertse

How rare are they, and how to you get them instead of the United Kingdom flag?

They are not even rare, see the pic here

They won't install it though

I think he meant you don't need browser extensions. Sup Forums won't give you them on a normal post. You'll have to cut them off of flags.6.png.

Add this OPLK, please.
(In Serbia folder)

So then you can't obtain them through legit default methods? The FAQ says the extension flags are not identical the default server United Kingdom flags.

Expand the picture on the 2nd post of this thread.

If you look at the CSS code all flags are spliced from a giant image that has all the flags adjacent to each other.

There are 7 flags that don't have any Sup Forums links, but have the ability to be spliced off of the flags.6.png.

Those flags are

England
Scotland
Wales
Catalonia

Netherland Antilles
Serbia and Montenegro

SENPAI

So how are your completionist hearts coping with the facts that some flags will never post?

thinking of dying lol

I don't know this feel

I don't collect to complete, I collect because I saw them.

dont worry, wanted to before i started collecting

heres a map template of europe with some flags on it gonna try to fill it out to use as a reference

I also save when I can and don't really actively hunt, but man do I want a started collection to be completed.

Nice collection senpai, are you collecting/putting on the map one country at the time?

I'm trying just opened an OVH VPS for like 4$ and submitted a ticket request to get my IP changed to UM which they own 8 UM IPs. Doubt it will happen but worth a shot.

thats not my collection, this is my collection. gonna fill that map to use as a reference

Oh okay

>Tonga
thanks for the flag lad :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

>commie
>in MY /flag/tism
no

Hey, by the way, does anyone have a blank chart like this? I have plenty of maps, but not this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cydzolb0eIs

here you go lad

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
youtube.com/watch?v=q7Zn6ERmZXM

Thanks lad, do you have a regional one as well? Although, looking at this one, it seems outdated.

I don't

Regional flags are constantly being updated, you can't collect them and be up to date

Well, you could make regional charts for various levels, like states, counties, municipalities etc
Some countries might miss a few flag, but some levels ought to be completable.

There are some counties completed, but not a whole countries worth.

Your better off just collecting the flag itself than putting it on a chart.

There are tens of thousands of regional flags, and it's not even done.

It's actually only 15 thousand

>only

it is, it's

>"""""""""""""only"""""""""""""

wait until Australia gets here, then I'll show you >:)

I'm not claiming it's not 15/16k, you retard, I'm saying you used "only" when it's in the thousands of regional flags.

In case the AHDH aryan boy still didn't get it: 15/16k IS A FUCKING LOT.

>what is rounding

His name is Botany Bay, fucking idiot

ADHD*

Holy shit, you are extra retarded. I don't give a shit if it's rounded or not, I'm saying that THERE ARE A SHIT TON OF REGIONAL FLAGS TO MAKE A CHART FOR THE SWEKEK.

So what ?
I still consider him Australia you silly
If he knows who the hell I'm talking about, then it doesn't fucking matter you dolt

I'm narrowing it down to the nearest ten thousands in order for him to get the sheer size of all the regional flags rather than giving him a vague ass number like "tens of thousands" when in reality you are overestimating it.

(you retard)

It's payday tomorrow, shall I blow all the money on rare proxies?

It wasn't overestimating, it was overstating for the sake of arguing that it's a LOT. Do you not know what exaggeration is?