I wish these two never made music both shitty artist with garbage fanbase

I wish these two never made music both shitty artist with garbage fanbase

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/music/art-angels/grimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool

Oh look Sup Forums's two favorite talentless hacks

NEAT

It's too bad McCartney couldn't make it that night, it would've been the biggest gathering of overrated talentless hacks in music history

you're not wrong

kek

All those 14 year olds in the world would disagree.

this

All the*

oh look

It's another shit on Sup Forumscore thread!

>Grimes
>Sup Forumscore
okay

>grimes
>Sup Forumscore
never

>threads about her on the front page almost every day consistently for years
>not Sup Forumscore

OK lol

kpop is Sup Forumscore with that logic bb

>grimes
>Sup Forumscore
she's basically kpop level at this point

/kpop/ is not queen of Sup Forums

Grimes is queen of Sup Forums

no thats kpop

Kanye is the queen of Sup Forums

I'm the queen of Sup Forums

Harambe is the queen of Sup Forums

Panda Bear is the queen of Sup Forums

>forced cancer memes spammed by redditors are Sup Forumscore

Spigot is the queen of Sup Forums

You're Reddit if you don't like grimes

You're reddit if you like grimes

Well then color me reddit as fucking fuck

Fucking burn lmao

grimes is one of the most reddit artists out there.

Go back

You're grimes if you like reddit

Wrong, wrong, all wrong

Queen of Sup Forums is Sufjan. All you faggots wishing you could be carressed by his gentle touch. Wishing he would take you to bed and doff both his raiments and your's.

no u

Im not the biggest sufjan fan but its hard to argue with this kind of logic

tylo be chillin is the queen of Sup Forums

Anne Frank is the queen of Sup Forums

prolly

What's wrong with Grimes?

Morrissey is the queen of Sup Forums

I want him to shove a resonator banjo up my ass while singing chicago.

Grimes is reddit manifested

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

claire "grimes" boucher is known to be THE most hung chick in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. her cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Kanye's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting him wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with grimeth barely able to force it past the knob, and kanye moaning and squirming, demanding her to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his vaginal muscles clamping down on grimes throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

In the wake of the p4k era where everyone who subscribes to their belief that they're the most important voice in music gets an "A+ wow good job!" album review (aka pitchfork buzzband) grimes is one of the worst artists to be birthed by that.

You could compare her to a band like Of Montreal. Is Of Montreal particularly good? Not especially. Are the overrated? Forsure. But do they completley suck? Eh, they're listenable. Grimes, however, does pretty much completley suck. It goes beyond just being mediocre, her music is abysmal. so the p4k forced-acclaim buzz is especially offensive.

kanye fans are nowhere near as bad as grimes fans
i don't even like either of them, but kanye discussion never gets as obnoxious as grimes circlejerks.

everything

kys yourself

her music is unremarkable, yet it's praised by a few major publications because they knew they could capitalize off of her appealing hipster image. now her fans on Sup Forums have created a cult founded on ignorance, denial, cognitive dissonance, and unfocused sexual energy, where they circle-jerk her and literally worship her 24 hours a day. people have posted pictures of shrines that they made for her, but i didn't save any pics

This
I know a person who likes Grimes and browses Reddit regularly

heh

me lmao

cognitive dissonance is a big one

Carly Great Legsen is the Queen of Sup Forums

Lol - using obvious shitposting as supporting evidence for your own shitpost...

>front page

you have to go back

This

i just think the picture is funny. you can go to the current general right now and find out how much of a shithole it actually is without the aid of dated caps. but that would be implying that you're not already from there

There is nothing wrong with Grimes, don't listen to these fags.

Your post is unremarkable.

Let's share our Grimes shrines, lads

lmao

It was all me guise.

Fucking cancerous name and tripfags with their circlejerk of shitty music.
Kys

>her music is unremarkable,
Prove it.

>yet it's praised by a few major publications
You're talking out of your ass. Take a look here: metacritic.com/music/art-angels/grimes

>Positive: 30 out of 32
>Mixed: 2 out of 32
>Negative: 0

95% of critics like her.

>now her fans on Sup Forums have created a cult founded on ignorance, denial, cognitive dissonance, and unfocused sexual energy
And what exactly is your problem? In what way it affects you?

>people have posted pictures of shrines that they made for her, but i didn't save any pics
Few extremists =/= the whole fanbase. Basic logic, dumbass.

i would drink her pee too tbch