Would Sup Forums like this album if it didn't get popular?

Would Sup Forums like this album if it didn't get popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

tonedeaf.com.au/260416/aj-maddah-super-pleased-as-soundwave-band-pulls-out-of-lineup.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course.

Obviously

No. It's incredibly popular because it has extremely tepid and bland "experimentation" and "variety" like other tumblr bands you see praised as musical geniuses (see Beyonce, Halsey, Arctic Monkeys, the 1975 etc.)

Sup Forums already likes it

it triggers me that whitey still tries to imitate black people culture. Blacks are the best rappers. Twenty one pilots are boring, they're music needs seasoning.

I don't think so. While Sup Forums is afraid of a certain kind of popularity this album screams teenage edge loud enough so that every autist can hear it.

b8 but I actually agree with you

>it triggers me that whitey still tries to imitate black people culture. Blacks are the best rappers

TOP is 100% not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be. I have no idea why this became a meme over something stupider like crunkcore

No fucking doubt about it. It's basically whiny cracker Death Grips.

Crunkcore was a meme when Brokencyde was fresh, but that was years ago. 21 Pilots are both new AND horrible.

blurryface isn't good nor bad, defiantly worse than vessel but twenty one pilots as a whole isn't that bad, I can enjoy them and I'm sure alot of people on Sup Forums can too. The only reason they're such a meme is because of the fan base or atleast I think...

it's summertime

Why hasn't tumblr realized that Heavydirtysoul has racist lyrics and the rest of the album constantly appropriates Jamaican culture?

Tumblr secretly loves cultural appropriation

They just say they don't

Yes i'm a jazz person myself: Beyonce, Halsey, Arctic Monkeys, the 1975, the list could go on...

Crunkcore hasn't been relevant in over half a decade. BOTDF had to cancel their Australian shows last year or the year before because they sold only 6 tickets. This is why no one is talking about crunkcore.

taking my TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

no,
this

Wait what?
Is that fucking true?

taking my time on my RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

OOOOOH
OHHHHH
OHHHHH

Im into a lot of different music beyonce 21 pilots halsey the list goes on

Only song I've heard off it was literally one of the worst things I've ever heard

tonedeaf.com.au/260416/aj-maddah-super-pleased-as-soundwave-band-pulls-out-of-lineup.htm

Pretty much this, I don't hate their music but I hate the fanbase and the way they cater to that fanbase (though I would do the same thing if it made me that much money)

>jews
>white

I've listened to literally one song by 21P and it was shit so no

I wish they would have broke up after releasing the album.

I listened to about half of Blurryface and it definitely sucks the big one.

newfag. How did Sup Forums feel about 21P before they got huge?

They have realised it. Some of them consider the black paint the singer has on his neck and hands to be black face. A lot of people were mad when Blurryface leaked.

I enjoy it, but if I listen to the lyrics, I cringe too hard to like the song.

I've heard people praise their self titled, but I'm not sure if the praise is serious.

Some people have taken a middle ground. Surprisingly. A sort of "I realize this is problematic, and but I still enjoy aspects of the music while accepting it as such."

Probably serious. Their older stuff is pretty solid indie pop.

self titled is goat tier