Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_(disambiguation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Through
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innovation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/twenty_one_pilots/blurryface/reviews/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beatles' lyrics were better t b h

#sodeep

those TOP lyrics are pretty shitty desu
like the attempt at wordplay in the "interest" section is kinda sad

Beatles lyrics are unironically better.

So this is a troll, right?

no

I don't like Twenty One Pilots but I do admire what they do for a lot of lonely depressed kids out there, they're pretty much new, shittier MCR and kids of any era have always needed a band to lean on.

This summarizes it pretty well. I'm honestly shocked that they're playing such massive venues now.

damn...

Now THAT really made me think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_(disambiguation)

New /trans/ meme coming through

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Through

>We've all done that
"No"

>combining imagery and music

No, Sup Forums's favorite band is 21P and we hate The Beatles

is it fair to say that /trans/ is number when it comes to innovative memes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innovation

Please gimme more of these sweet sweet TOP memes

Stop all the hating
I love the meaning behind all the songs. They're all connected. Also connected to the songs from their previous albums.

I think the only reason they get so much hate on here, is because their fans aren't rating. If the whole Skeleton Clique was on this site, they would have a much better rating, no matter what their haters say.

They don't deserve all this negativity. Do you know how many people they saved? Do you know how many teenagers appreciate their existence?
Every single thing in every single song, Tyler has thought about it.
These lyrics are so deep, especially compared to all the Booty-songs that are all over the radio and in the media. THAT are songs and albums you could give some criticism to! Every song nowadays is about some girls body and songs about love, sang by boybands who barely have any experience with love. (i know, i am a teenager too).

But not these guys. Give them some rest. They have come so so far!

And yes, i have to admit that i don't like Stressed Out as much anymore because it is overplayed. But i still like the song. I still like the album.

Even though i think everyone is being mainstream because they only listen to Stressed Out and then forget about the band, I'm very proud of these boys anyway. They worked so hard to get here and I'm happy for them.

Stop the hating. Tips are always welcome, but throwing hate at everyone you dislike is childish. Stay nice please.
If you don't like them, you can just say something like "Not really my style" or something, you don't have to be like "I don't understand why they have fans and how anyone could ever listen to this. My ears hurt. They try too hard to be cool" and stuff like that. Or just say nothing at all and keep your opinion to yourself.

I just needed to say this because i can't stand all this hate. I will probably never look at all the mean comments on here anymore.
Have a nice day, and if you don't like TOP? Go listen to songs you DO like. Problem solved.

im so sad my gf likes them

is this pasta?

What.
This is totally fucking wrong. This is music for white teenage girls who pretend to be depressed for attention. People who really have depression tend to have much more unusual music taste in my experience.

i know this is a troll but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

Holy shit tell me this is a pasta because if not...
Holy fucking shit, dude.

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/twenty_one_pilots/blurryface/reviews/2/

Friendly reminder

Is this a new meme?

Anyone happen to have that screenshot of that person who posted describing TOP but at the end it turned out to be about The Clash?

>lyrics
literally who cares
lyrics are for emo faggots

TRIGGERED

>poetry has no artistic value
do you really think this?
glad someone is finally appreciating my memes ;^)

>artistic value
nice buzz phrase, try again

Stop posting this bait

I'm honestly confused as to why you posted this, why not just answer the question?
I'm simply suggesting that a complete disregard for lyrics in music has as a corollary a complete disregard for poetry, and I find it hard to believe that anyone who can appreciate art of any kind - music included - can find nothing of value in poetry. I'd be interested in how you respond to that.

>;^)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE get out normie

>buzz phrase

nice buzz phrase, deflect again

I don't get it, why are people posting memes instead of actually contributing to the conversation?
Oh wait, I'm on Sup Forums.

The Beatles were pedos though

wtf I hate the beatles now

to be fair, both songs mean exactly the same in the end. one just uses more words

(You)