/cum/ - Canada United States Mexico

COME HOME MEXICAN MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uqz2sBglkOA
auswaertiges-amt.de/DE/Laenderinformationen/00-SiHi/Nodes/MexikoSicherheit_node.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6EF4C6cl-P4
youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs
denverpost.com/2016/10/28/denver-police-officer-stealing-cash-from-suspect-after-body-camera-missing-money/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/lat/

First for thic

sudacas out desu

youtu.be/uqz2sBglkOA

fuck THICCER

i killed chris farley

Bill is a very lucky & blessed man, that much is certain

Few men could dream of having a sexy smart wife who forgives all your missteps and loves you 100% til you grow old together.

sshhh

>yfw you want to go to Mexico and meet the locals, but are too afraid of the Drug~Gov Cartels

I know you guys are friendly as fuck, but man, fucking dead students...

Go to a tourist area like Tijuana, hombre

Isn't Mexico city relatively safe?

TJ is I heard is nice but can be a fine line between getting your dick wet and being in a barrel.

keep your bankrupt faggots out of /luso/, fucking bastards

Try this with a translator.
auswaertiges-amt.de/DE/Laenderinformationen/00-SiHi/Nodes/MexikoSicherheit_node.html

It's an official government site that gives you tipps etc. if you visit different countries.

Can someone explain why the West Coast is so liberal?

who are you talking about
oh that's neat. I think the US has one too, but I find going to mexico is like going to the ghettos here in the USA. Most incidents are because the average american goes there and flashes their money and acts stupid. If you use common sense and spot your areas and surrounds, you will live, I guess.

>average american goes there and flashes their money and acts stupid
Yeah, but if they didn't, they wouldn't be real Americans now would they?

I don't know, I avoided most ghettos as often as I could and I've also never been to Mexico.

>you want to go to Mexico and meet the locals
RIP

do you guys have bad ones or rough neighborhoods people avoid in your town or do you live in like a village or small town?
Really makes my na+ k+ channels fire causing a depolarization to fire my neurons down their type A fiber axons.

I think I want to die desu

cross the border lad
youtube.com/watch?v=6EF4C6cl-P4

do you have an honors biology test coming up champ?

Yes, we have different shitty places. In cologne I'd say Ehrenfeld, Chorweiler and Kalk are relatively shitty. In Bonn it would be Bad Godesberg, for Duisburg it would be Marxloh and the federal state of Northrine Westfalia doesn't have the best reputation in general.

Germany, how does one go about summoning Merkel? Are blood sacrifices required?

Does anybody have the comic where Germany annexes its neighbours and in the last panel germany pulls out a grappling hook and pulls the US into Europe to make it the Teutonic-American Empire?

>how does one go about summoning Merkel
Vote for Hillary. You'll get your own personal Merkel.

Need a white gf buds

Why user?

No. I have senior exit exam. I have been lazy this year, and I am failing biochem.
I will pass. I prefer this country to stay out of another great war.

Will she remind me of the horrors of the Japanese Internment camps while she steals my money?

am i a fag or are most girls nowadays just ugly

It was the epicenter of counterculture in the latter half of the 20th century and spawned the hippie ideals that have put Canada and the United States in the social and economic positions they are today, for better or worse.

I think the west coast could do better. Just needs a little guts. Needs a little bite to go with it's bark.

why does a foreigner have to tell me this
im disappointed in my fellow citizens

>tfw she cares about you way more than you care about her
>tfw you know that it won't work out in the long term
>tfw her last breakup wrecked her for years and she's not ready for another one
>tfw you're on a crash course to break someone's heart and probably ruin their opinion of men permanently

just want to disappear lads

I don't think she'll remind you of the japanese, but the Muzzies, which is a hypocritical thing to do.

What do you think of the new SOS?

matamoros looks like the city my family is from. Kinda rough and old lookng.

It's just memorization. Get off your ass, it's not hard.

>My culture is a very dominant culture, and it’s imposing and it’s causing problems. If you don’t do something about it, you’re going to have taco trucks on every corner.

What he mean by this?

Poor whitey is a weak and fragile race.

They must be protected

>tfw don't live in alaska

Cute Jenna :3

so this is horseshit. the boomers lost their idealism in the 70's and bought into neoliberal economics hook line and sinker. consolidation of power, deregulation and war mongering were staples in the late-70's and 80's when they assumed positions of power and so it's been. hippy ideals are antithetical to how the structures of power act today in the US, they all got a taste of money and forgot what they fought for and now actively fight against things they would have stood up for in the 60's.

yeah, it is easy as fuck. But so boring, so I lose interest.
you got to drink its blood son. first kill.

>boomers.

Need to be quelled desu

soylent green

>killing based rams

You can't blame the boomers! That's our primary demographic!

t.old media

I told my daughter to eat a deer heart and she did it.
what a madwoman.

All gladly await the day all these old fucks die off.

Minute by minute day by day

:(

I really don't like being black

What's the best state, and more specifically, city to be a NEET in?

get a job

>using the word ctr shill

I assume they wanted to know why the west coast is so socially left leaning. I told them. It's not horseshit. You just seem like you want to argue.

The war mongering and reaganism was blow back from the hippie explosion. That's how society works, back and forth. Why do you think the right has steam today?

>Everyone says Cubs are going to win
>Go out and buy their overpriced merch
>They aren't winning
REEEEEEEEE

the same thing here, all buildings are pretty old

no money lad

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs

ive been called this multiple times and had to ask what it meant. people who say this are incapable of listening to opinions outside of their own, and seem to think that anyone who doesnt vote trump is a paid shill. it shuts down debate, which is something they very clearly dont want to have

b-but emails
benghazi
havent you read the emails!
we're the silent majority y-you cuckold BTFO TO THE TOP !

Baseball is only decent when you're doing something in between the long god damns stretches of nothing that the game has.

People who actually go to the games in person, and sit and watch from the nosebleed sections while nothing is going on have an autism far beyond anything this Mongolian Story Telling forum has produced

Same goes for >muh 3rd Reich here.
After some time less and less people react to this.
I think that the same thing will happen in america with this white people bashing.

The paranoia comes from the massive surge in Pro-Hillary shitposting on Sup Forums around the 1st debate.

meh kinda comfy tier desu

nah it happened around the time bernie lost the primaries
i went from being called a "bernvicim" to ctr almost instantly

Trolls like to shitpost for the winning side.

Can't really blame them.

Well they are your colony

>Matamoros.

Who the fuck named that

Well the CTR meme became huge after an apparant wave of Pro-Hillary forced memes and whatnot. It's probably a majority ironic shitposting but I wouldn't doubt that there's a presence of Hillary shilling groups on Sup Forums as they know Sup Forums is a potential threat.

i don´t know but i think that everything is old as shit

Damn, Japs... They got me. This can't be it, it's not supposed to end like this. I was gonna... I had so much to do.
I'm sorry I let you down. I'm sorry I won't be there to watch your backs. You've gotta watch each other's backs, okay?

You can't kill me Tojo! I'm better than all of you!
Just let me reload. I'll... I'll kill you all!
This old bull still got some fight left in him. Just get me back on my feet. I can still... I can still fight!

>Matamoros.
moor killer in English

im going to bed now, you better be nice to mexico while im gone

i too played world at war

Mariano Matamoros

>i think that everything is old as shit
there in that photo, yes, the infrastructure on the cafe looks dated. Something about 70s infrastructure that looks tacky with age.
mariano moor killer

>moor killer
kek

>tfw no business woman gf to support me while I just sit at home all day posting on Sup Forums

give me 1 (one) reason to continue living lads

masturbation feels good
its sunny outside
people will search your computer to look more into why you ended it

>you will never come to her office and fuck her at her desk

denverpost.com/2016/10/28/denver-police-officer-stealing-cash-from-suspect-after-body-camera-missing-money/

NEVER trust a spic

>Implying she wouldn't force you under her desk and make you pleasure her while she has a meeting with her colleagues at the same time

tfw don't know my phone number

QT BOOTIE

do you wear pajamas to bed? or underwear? or naked? which do you think is best?

pantsu

sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt

Underwear

i shleep naked

wearing clothes during sleep is an american export
they'd wake up in skidmart covered sheets otherwise

Naked. More comfortable.

wew too much user.
I would not mind a women femdoming me like that just once.

>german
>being naked
no shit

I sleep in underwear and wake up with them off everytime.

I hate that stupid commercial

Germans have shit covered sheets anyways after sex, no need to worry about skidmarks

FROZEN was released three years ago.
Feel old yet?