Be brit

>be brit
>make fun of poles
>"FUCKING ANTI WHITE JEW PAKI SCUM"

>be pole
>make fun of ukrainians
>"haha you sure showed them ukrainians are so stupid

Why do poles get a freepass at harassing white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianna_Dolińska
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o

pole please

Yes?

Stop harassing ukrainians anti white fucker

>be brit
>make fun of eu
>Germans and Poles get mad

>harassing ukrainians
End yourself. And Lwow is Polish.

>Poles in UK

Gas 'em 2bh

>t. leaf

Because Poland doesn't have a non-white problem population and its people are in better shape than the average anti-Polish Little Englander.

I'm Greek

Poles aren't even white. They are slavs like Russians

We aren't white, we're sarmatians.

Praise Ahura Mazda

frashokereti now

Fucking love Poles here. They work hard, always volunteer to buy the first round, are pleasant and, above all, are white Christians. Oh yeah, no Poles have chopped off British soldier's heads off in our streets...

We are continually flooded with fucking Pakis, niggers and Muzzies here, yet somehow, we end up trying to chase away our only white immigrants.

Makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

Very shitty and stupid propaganda.

I like Hohols way better than Poles for some reason.

t.gregorovitch scheszczcevy

t. Muhammad Abdul Choudary

t. smart guy who isn't /brit/ cancer

t. banderowiec

t. Barodski Blaenski

>They work hard
>are pleasent
lol fucking no
> white Christians
britland is an atheist country

t. Mamadou bin Laden

t. 63%

Mexicans > Anglo trash

t. jose gonzales

t. Anglo nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianna_Dolińska
Yes yes bloody jews eat german children.

How did you come up with that? Do you want me to pull up the IQ,welfare usage,crime etc rate?

Yes, I know THAT picture is falsely attributed, but the other ones are from Volhynia and Galicia.

lol poles suck, they can't even outlaw abortion without getting cucked by their entire female population

>they can't even outlaw abortion
Abortion IS OUTLAWED in Poland since long time ago, except in specific situations like incest, rape, threatening birth etc.

Nope.Were evidence and research?You only use propaganda for idiots like you.

Welfare usage? We don't even have real welfare in the US, meanwhile half of your shit joke of a country is on the dole.

I'll be very honest with you.

I, personally, can put all that volhynia bs aside and be friends with Ukrainians, like them etc. UNLESS they're banderite scum. Otherwise why not?

Ahhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

We have no unemployment benefits, no public healthcare, none of that slacker Euro shit.

We aren't like the rest of Europe you only get around 100 a week on unemployment benefits and you still have to do shitty jobs for the gov

Oh you fucking piece of shit...

Literally never happened dumb legoland. First of all no one here defends us, ever. Second we are not white.

No one speaks that gibberish translate cuck

It's in English you idiot.

You also linked to the video.
>Body of a naked woman cut with a saw by Ukrainian fascists.
>Reproduction of a photography (scanned) from a picture purchased in year 1943 in the Lwów voivodeship, which this picture during that time was being distributed there.

Because the entirety of British history consists of keeping superior White races down.
Irish, Nordic, French etc.
Their inferiority complex needs to be scolded sometime.