Does anyone else feel like he's got depression?

Does anyone else feel like he's got depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oPYmaN3QhM
youtube.com/watch?v=4rvPX8UlQ78
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKPYUysBOM
stereogum.com/1165101/grizzly-bear-are-not-rich/top-stories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't everyone, though?

He never got over his divorce

no fucking way, really?
its obvious panda has it too, considering the entire point of take pills
geo probably has depression with having to only fart in a microphone for the last album

Depression isn't a real disease. You can be depressed, but you can't have 'depression'.

no
only whiny overemotional 20something white kids have "depression"

t. whiny overemotional 20something white kid

>disease
what are you on about, user?

Oh really mister psychologist?

he posted a super long message that was really sad on his instagram right before he deleted it, sad nobody screencapped it it seems

nice meme
But I'm not white

Please post it
Even when he was married dude strawberry jam is a sad album

people like this are so funny

if you live in a first world country, youre white. i dont care if your grandfather was asian, youre white now and you grew up with a white culture

if you live in america youre white, europe youre white, canada youre white

wew

Most minorities on Sup Forums are butthurt beta underage Indians / pakis from /r9k/

He's literally just looking for something to blame for his own incompetence

this

whats the day? what you doing?

>b-but muh meme disease

marks

lol

didn't know he deleted it, were people bothering him on his instagram?

man it passes right by me, now its behind me, now its gone.

I dont think they are depressed anymore but they definetly were.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oPYmaN3QhM

youtube.com/watch?v=4rvPX8UlQ78

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKPYUysBOM

who is this?

They're broke, or not doing well financially. My friend works in the commercial recording industry in NYC, and the AC guys have been trying to find jobs.

That one time i met Avey he seemed really down, i asked him what has bothering him, it's not like it was my business but he's one of my favorite musicians so i thought that it was okay to ask him. He told me that his current partner has been cheating on him with a 6'5 negro and he kept talking about getting cucked and making him want to try suicide and some shit like that. What a fag lmao

Is that why Avey and Deak were doing a show at an art gallery in la I went to a week ago? I was wondering why it was a pretty small venue

Idk. I'm not claiming to know intimate details about their lives. I do know however, they were looking for office jobs and commercial work

>After reading his proposed post for the tenth time, he finally worked up the courage to post it. "They think cuck memes are funny, right?" He thought to himself as he nervously filled out the captchca.
>Finally, a community that accepts me.

your a hoe ass bitch

Kek

what
does that mean that they're not making new music
i'm confused

he already had his midlife crisis now he's just accepted it

Which is better?
White hair Avey or blue hair Avey?

why is his head so shapeless

his dad is a blob fish, you can't blame him

they all look like soggy fishsticks

Are you belittling my experience as a black man and saying I can't suffer from depression?

holy shit he looks like Larkin

S i s t e r
I
S
T
E
R

Who's that guy that's hanging on Abby

their older bro

he looks like he secretly hates AnCo

I thought that was Panda Bear at first glance desu

no you didn't

He's struggled with depression since late high school. It was really around the end of the 2000's that I feel like it really started effecting his work. He's been really fighting against it since around the Centipede Hz era, which I feel was sort of like his attempt to break out of it. He apparently really struggled with alcohol from around 2010 through 2014, although he also supposedly got drunk a lot on the 2005-2006 Feels tour, knocking over some amps at one show from that era. Down There sounds like he is trying to face is hopelessness, and Centipede Hz sounds like a stressed attempt to break out of it. The Slasher Flicks album sounds vaguely content, while Painting With has almost tones of depersonalize. I think he was really happy with Kria.

ya i agree. pullhair rubeye honestly seems like the happiest and most genuine album he's ever made. slasher flicks was a close second because he was dating angel deradoorian or whatever her name is. he seems like a lonely dude

I get the impression that every member of AC's older brother was kind of a cunt.

Panda's older brother barely talked to him, and the reason Panda loves Daft Punk so much is because it was one of the few things he and his brother both liked so sitting in his car and listening to Homework in complete silence was the closest they had to actual conversations.

where did you get all this information

source ??

>was dating

Pretty sure they're still together bruv.

that picture is really old and nah i think they broke up a long time ago

>that picture is really old and nah i think they broke up a long time ago

Would be the first I've heard of it, m8.

:(

Not but neither of these pictures really look current. They have a kind of 2012-2014 look.

I wrote that shit but this is pretty funny

Them being old doesn't mean they've broken up.

It seems like pure conjecture.

considering they used to regularly publicly interact with each other and then abruptly stopped and stopped following each other on instagram like a year or so ago is pretty telling.

i mean maybe i'm wrong this is just what i observed

Would you hug him and tell him everything is going to be alright?

nobodyyyyy scapped it? omg didnt know that
want to read so bad

check the ac r*dd*t, someone posted screencaps there

i just looked, can't find shit

oh, well, the general gist of it was "stop living your life through the screen of your phone, connect with people more, instagram makes me anxious, etc etc"

pls link

I want this too.

sorry guys i'm trying to find it but i think the person deleted their post. someone else summed it up too "find your reality, find yourself, don't just listen to people with thousands of followers. Find your friend and find your enemy and put your arms around both of them. End cultural separatism"

Close as I could get to finding something on the Reddit

Also this

Why do people on reddit always write like they're trying to make things seem as rosy as possible even when they're plainly not? It's like trying trying to cover up any traces of bleakness with this weird forced optimism. Why? It almost seems like they're being forced to act that way.

I think that's the modern world in general, init?

it's called not having depression my guy. one day you'll be able to see things in a positive light too

It's because negativity doesn't get you upvotes.

Nah, I think he means making everything seem fine and dandy when it isn't. No-one seems to call a spade a spade nowadays.

idk. all I know some of them are looking for commercial work and agency jobs. i guess there getting older and looking for stability. They probably don't make al that much money in AC

>having depression
Depression isn't a physical disease. Smh.

It's most likely that they aren't making enough money from their music alone to support themselves financially so are having to work as well. It's surprisingly common amongst musicians. I had a few teachers that were musicians that played with fairly big bands.

ok i got this image of them starting to work for ad agencies instead of doing AnCo or something lol

That's not inaccurate.,

Plus they're upper class prep school kids. They're used to certain lifestyles.

I meant that i thought that they were breaking up but i doubt it, and there's no real reason to think so

Panda just admit you're a Sup Forumstant

I mean, if they actually land a FT job, they'll have to scale it way the the fuck back.

ITT: Retards
>implying they're not all millionaires
(Except maybe Deak who missed a few important tours and that MPP cash flow)

that's exactly what he's doing

FUCKING HIT HIM

that is not realistic at all for any modern musicians who aren't full blown pop stars

but do you know how legit this information is, or which members

BWAHAhAhAhAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
no really

STAWP

>ywn share christmas with the Tare's

It's directly from my best friend who works in the post production industry in Manhattan. I don't dislike the guy, so I'm not going to say who specifically.

i don't think it matters if you spill the beans on here

please don't meme avey into suicide guys

educate yourself

stereogum.com/1165101/grizzly-bear-are-not-rich/top-stories/

jam of a lifetime

>if you live in a first world country you're white
it's true tho...