Are Spanish people fucking blind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l12eckFp2tM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Toledo
youtube.com/watch?v=PlCRAzRgquI
youtube.com/watch?v=5G0NKD3tBaA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFUevXe0-H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

""""Spanish""""" conquistadors were goatfuckers from Andalusia so I am not surprised.

Disgusting.

At least in slavery they could choose the least monkey looking African women.

>monkey looking African women.
African women are god tier though.

The conquistadors were the chads of Spain. They had sex regularly and their sex drives were very high.
After spending months without any action, they got desperate.

They're literally better looking than Spain moor niggers.
Fuck off spic.
youtu.be/l12eckFp2tM

you try sitting on a boat for a long time without pussy and youd fuck that too. And they are mostly old women, they most likey did it with younger ones.

Hahahahahahahaha

Well they weren't fugging old grandmas you dork

I've honestly never seen an attractive full blooded Peruvian

this is the former full blooded Amerindian president of Peru, Alejandro Toledo, with his Belgian wife.

The most atractives actually bred with the spanish and became that latina stereotype, the ugly ones, became the "native american" stereotype.

Money is really a good thing...

he was poor en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Toledo

Toledo was born into an impoverished family of indigenous peasants of Quechua heritage. He was the eighth oldest of sixteen brothers and sisters, seven of whom died in childhood.[1] He was born in the village of Ferrer, Bolognesi, but registered in the nearby town of Cabana, Pallasca Province, Ancash Department.

As a child he worked shining shoes and selling newspapers and lottery tickets.[citation needed] When, at age 11, he finished grade school, his father expected him to leave school and get a job to support the family. With his teacher's encouragement, Toledo was able to continue his schooling by working nights and weekends, becoming the first person in his family to attend high school.[2] Toledo eventually found employment as a news correspondent for La Prensa in Chimbote, where he interviewed several high-ranking politicians.[3]

Toledo's prospects improved when two Peace Corps volunteers, Joel Meister and Nancy Deeds, arrived in Chimbote looking for lodging and arrived at his family's door. The two Americans were drawn to Toledo by his "industriousness and charm," and his long conversations with them during the year that followed introduced Toledo to a world outside his small fishing village and inspired him to apply for a local civic group's scholarship to study in the United States. He was chosen to receive a one-year grant, and while in the United States, Deeds and Meister helped him get into the University of San Francisco's special program for non-English speakers.[2][4]

Toledo received a BA degree in economics and business administration at University of San Francisco by obtaining a partial soccer scholarship and working part-time pumping gas. He later attended Stanford University, earning a MA degree in economics and the economics of human resources, he subsequently obtained a PhD degree in the economics of human resources in 1993 at the Stanford Graduate School of Education.[5]

>posting pictures of old natives

I'm sure in their youth they were descent looking, plus the Spanish only bred with the most attractive ones.

>President
>poor

That guy just looks normal to me to be honest

he was poor when that pic was taken

listen kiddo you would fuck anything that has a pussy if you were sent to the warzone for a shit amount of time

t. war veteran

I sat in my parents house with no pussy my whole life and I wouldnt

are they mixed /int?

They didn't have any women with them when they came

during war time every hole is a trench

this girl is mestiza,pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=PlCRAzRgquI

They have very fair skin. Of course they are.

Peru is a really weird country. Their former president was japanese

There is like 100,000 Peruvians of Japanese descent

>video related

mexican girl with 100% spanish ancestry, criole descend
youtube.com/watch?v=5G0NKD3tBaA

hnggggggg
obviously just look at their mongoloid face structure

If you dont wear the traditional clothes is tabu to date this girls, some one should nuke this shit hole

I'm assuming most of them weren't that fat back then.

they have spanish eyebrown style and eyes.

Very weird how those traits are apparent, my girlfriend has green eyes, a very European looking jaw, blonde-ish straight hair, but cheekbones so high and big that they would make a lot of Asians envious.

I always thought that you couldn't inherit different racial traits in your face, but apparently you can.

I would tap the shit out of her

>the traditional clothes
expand

INCA'D

Looks like a thailander

>thinking they fucked old women

are we mestizos?

probably lad, many mexicans are ,apparently

Please, my region was full of Basques and Galicians and they still fucked the natives from here

youtube.com/watch?v=PFUevXe0-H8

Left and middle are decent

i express myself wrong(my english sucks)
If you are a mestizo people would look you down if you date a girl that use the traditional outfit

no estan dificil de adivinar solo tienes que mirar si tienes rasgos europeos o indígenas, me imagino que algunos tendrán mas y otros menos .

seems right to me, is nice to see you still keep our racial segregation policies

Maybe the guy could probably pass for white but the girl is mixed.

la verdad es que son muy guapas algunas, me gustan ese tipo de pelo que tienen

>tfw half of my ancestry raped the other half

just mestizo feels I guess

Fuck you ,they are very submissive kind and obedient i want one :( (i could get one) but people will look me down

indians from amazon region are the only good looking, thats why colombiam girls are nice and bolivian girls are ugly

We are talking about the most sexually starved people to ever exist, and no, I'm not talking about puritan colonists going with their families to create a farm in North America. Conquistadors travelled for months in shitty small ships full of men flooding in testosterone, veterans of war, anxious to get into the heat of fight, dreaming about the spoils of the coming battles. Once there it was constant warfare, the unknown endless jungles, diseases, mosquitoes and overall misery, but suddenly they came across things like pic related.

Be more understanding.

It wasn't that bad (for the most part).

Look at La Malinche and other cases.

Given as a gift by the Mayans as a slave-prostitute to the Spaniards (and other girls), she ended being a respected member of the crew who helped conquer Mexico and even had a legitimate son with Cortés who was basically his lover.

>Given as a gift by the Mayans as a slave-prostitute to the Spaniards (and other girls), she ended being a respected member of the crew who helped conquer Mexico and even had a legitimate son with Cortés who was basically his love
Martin was considered the first Mestizo in Americas

Impoverished elderly women. No this isn't cherry picking at all.

All of humanity has rapist ancestors.

God damn it your natives are a lot more beautiful than the ones from my cunt

This is true, almost all people you know probably have some ancestor who was the product of a rape

Any port in a storm my man

Now they have a Polish guy as a president

Probably not, Spaniards were fanatic Catholics and could not have gotten much done in that era without a woman to cook meals, clean the home, etc. They married most of the women they took. See Cortés seems to have genuinely cared for Malinche having arranged a proper marriage for her to a Spaniard (he had a wife in Spain so it wasn't an option for him) and fighting to have her son legitimized by the church.

In Mexico records for the era (church baptisms) show less than 10% being natural sons (bastards) meaning the overwhelming majority of the population was in fact being born out of marriage even if you account for some margin of error. The inquisition set up shop early on and was tasked to protect the indians.

*being born of marriage, not out of it

They Conquistadores were jsut horny because there were only men in the boat and the Queen Isabel didn't let the sailors let some bitches in the boat.
But there were some cuties too, they bree some good Mestizos with lots of white genes.

Meh

>During her husband's 2001 presidential bid, Karp contributed to a campaign which drew deeply on Toledo's indigenous heritage. She donned traditional Andean costume, rallied voters in Quechua, and demonstrated the couple's commitment to indigenous issues. According to The New York Times, "her flaming red hair and fiery speeches made her a popular and controversial fixture at campaign rallies.”

Why do white women try so hard to not be white?