List

This is my list of stuff to listen to. If anyone wants to add to it with your favorite or highly recommended albums, do it now.

Dump as much as you want, I will do it all.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists

Arcade Fire - Funeral

I any have to repost this. But thanks for the recommendations.

women - public strain

OP please don't listen to Trout Mask Replica yet. You're not even close to ready.

Once you've listened to Howlin' Wolf amd Charley Patton, Steve Reich - Come Out, Ornette Coleman's Free Jazz, Sun Ra, and the Beefheart albums that preceded TMR, you just have no business listening

listen to car seat headrest's monomania after twin fantasy you nigger

Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated
Cattle Decapitation - Monolith of Inhumanity
Leviathan - The Tenth Sub Level of Suicude

logic is awful, desiigner is awful, that future album was limp in comparison to everything prior

May have to* Nevermind though.

Dude I listened to Trout Mask Replica way before I ever got on Sup Forums and I loved it. TMR is shit but it's not that hard to get into.

Some people are lucky and it clicks right away

Judging by the shit OP hasnt heard yet, doesnt look like theyll be that way

Uhm, you must be joking. You sound so naive.
You could have just suggested I listen to those before that one. And sounded less like a tool.

Aight, thanks.

Kk

I liked Logic's previous work Welcome to Forever and Under Pressure. But because that was like the first few things I ever listened to IN WHOLE, they were like 10/10. Now not so much, but people constantly tell me to check his new stuff out even though it's meh to me.

I thought DS2 was great. Outstanding. Lyrics were obviously gonna be a bit trashy, but the production etc was 8/10.

And Desiigner, Lil Yachty, 21 Savage and The Internet were reccomended to me by friends as well as just to keep up with "modern" rap.

I'm listening to it regardless of what experience I may or may not lack. It's just another record.

Okay then

You should go read Ulysses cold turkey while you're at it

>Aight, thanks.

im sorry for calling you nigger, i feel bad now

sorry

What's that

Hahaha, it's all good.

Duster - Stratosphere
They Might Be Giants - Flood
The Beach Boys - Smile Sessions
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
John Coltrane - Giant Steps
Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique

Just some of my favorites. :)

Already listened to Pauls Boutique, way before even joining this board. Amazing album. Sooooooo goooood.

Here's my top 42 for reference.

You're 16 right

Hahaha, nice prediction.