One of threse theads

one of threse theads

template

Why the FUCK do people like Hot Head? It's just bunch of loud noises all blasting at once while Ride has a stroke. The only palatable parts are the guitar bridges. I feel like only only metal/thrash/breakcore fans can like it.

>inb4 moonchild isnt 10/10

I always found it very catchy other than the "blo blo blo" bit. The version with the bassline is shit tho

Well, time to repost the Blonde Redhead ratings I did

I like the energy in the blo blo blo parts, it just goes so fast

i know right, I legitimately think the people who say they like this song don't actually like death grips and are only listening because they rhink it makes them cool, then they hear a loud distended piece of trash and think "loud angry crazy sounds? this is what people say death grips is, therefore I like it"
it's the same reason NOTM is so underrated, because half the people who say theyre fans don't actually care about the music and just want to be cool for liking death grips

but it's a good song, user

>Epitaph
>title track
>10/10

>faust arp higher than nude and weird fishes

Wait but everybody agrees those are top-tier tracks, I Talk to the Wind and Moonchild should be the ones causing controversy

>April and the Phantom only an 8
kys

Open up your, open up your, open up ears...

I did and all I heard were a bunch of teenagers shouting "LIONS! LIONS! LIONS!" over fifty thousand synths playing simultaniously.

I agree with everything idk why it gets the every track 10/10 praise

BP gets better and better every time I listen to it.

Well you gave in the flowers a 10, so it's pretty clear you're a complete pleb. No need to embarrass yourself further my dude.

whats bad about it

>On GP not 10/10
Invalidated.

that's because it's the only forward-thinking and sonically interesting song. it's basically dubstep done great.

the rest is art-student mumbo jumbo for pseudo-intellectual millenials.

It's a good song, it just says a lot about your taste if it's really your favorite song. Might as well listen to EDM, then at least every song on an album will have that OMG EPIC DROP you clearly crave.

>it's basically dubstep done great
You don't deserve to listen to Animal Collective. Please never share your opinion on this band ever again.

lmao die

oopsiedoopsie, sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

why the fuck would you give the best three songs on the album the lowest scores

I will eventually.

because they're obnoxious.

I'm always surprised when I see this album. I used to know that dude online. really chill.

It had a lot of time to grow on me because it was released as a single. I just listened to it on repeat for a while and it quickly became one of my favorites on the album. The fact that its like 2 songs melded together is really cool and the underlying melody when you find it is really cool to me. If it wasn't a single, I'd probably agree with you, but you have to admit that the song has layers.

I thought it was pretty agreed on that Epitaph is 10/10. stupid animefag.

>Malpractice that low
>Midlife Crisis, Jizzlobber, and Midnight Cowboy best scores
garbage

>pseudo-intellectual millenials.

It's a pop album with catchy songs with simple lyrics. How does it appeal to pseudo-intellectuals?

Stop throwing buzzwords around and form an opinion that isn't complete trash next time.

only psuedo-intellectuals unironically use the term psuedo-intellectuals

But Malpractice is weak compared to the rest. And those tracks are the highest for a reason.

i've never listened to that album but jeez track 6 must be quite shit

>lion in a coma is the worst song
Christ, when will this meme end. Summertime Clothes and Bluish are both worse.

maybe it shouldn't be a five, i haven't updated it in a while. it's probably a 7 now, and better than guys eyes and also frightened for sure, but it's not as good as summertime clothes or bluish imo. My biggest gripe with it really is where it's placed in the album: in between taste and no more runnin. those two songs would flow beautiful if they were next to each other but lion in a coma sticks out like a sore thumb in between them

it's stupid and annoying as fuck but thankfully only like 2 minutes long

AND THE BOYS SAY HEY GOO WHATS NEW???
MY FRIEND GOO JUST SAYS P.U.!!!

I really don't understand how people don't think My Girls and Brother Sport are 10/10. Just listen to them on some good headphones, they're incredibly produced and their sound-palette is really homogeneous, I'm having a hard time believing people prefer In The Flowers to these.

>weird fishes not a 10/10

I agree with My Girls. Brother Sport is amazing, but I feel like it's a bit too long. The middle section where nothing is really happening brings it down a bit for me. Still love the song

My girls overstays its welcome imo, a great song but should only be 4 minutes.
Brothersport is the same thing. That song doesn't need to be 6 minutes long.
In the flowers just always makes me happy

*eats pickles*

Malpractice is one of the best songs and Jizzlobber is near dead last what are you even on about son

Brother Sport is undoubtedly the best song on the album. The way the middle part explodes into the songs end is incredible. You need the tension for there to be a release.

Malpractice is just grating and doesn't go anywhere. Jizzlobber is a masterpiece, everyone knows that.

yessir

Where are your scores, senpai?

forgot scores my bad

Dude you underrated the fuck out of vertical, spilling guts, and summing the wretch

Nah, Summing The Wretch isn't that great.

They're all good, quit your fuckin memeing

>house of cards at a 5
>bodysnatchers at 10

House of Cards is shit

At least Bodysnatchers is a banger with a really cool bridge

House of Cards is p good, the basement version is fantastic

>NOTM
>underrated
I hear nothing but praise for NOTM, it practically a normie pick for best album since TMS is too catchy to be cool

title track is probably the best closing track they've ever released, keeping in mind that technically neither Big Dipper or On GP were the closer for TPTB

>not blood creepin
>not artificial death

i like the title track but i think those are better

whatever I want is better than both those songs

yeah i forgot that one, i feel ashamed. it's my second favorite dg song

Whatever I Want
Bottomless Pit
Hacker
Artificial Death in the West
Blood Creepin
Death Grips 2.0

it doesn't really feel like a closer, though, and it certainly isn't better than Blood Creepin, Hacker, Artificial Death, or Whatever I Want

On GP (if it counts) > Hacker = Bottomless Pit > Artificial Death in the West > Big Dipper > Whatever I Want > Blood Creepin > Death Grips 2.0 (if On GP doesn't count)

On GP never counts, it's not the last song

bad taste my dude
from best to worst
>whatever i want
>big dipper
>blood creepin
>artificial death
>bottomless pit
>hacker
>dg 2.0

>the owl and the tanager that low

>in the court of the crimson kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
>aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
that track is chilling, fuck you

I gotta say, CK played it smart by only making the album as long as the amount of 10/10 tracks they wrote. So many artists release albums that would be 10s if they just decided to cut it short rather than include every song they had.

>dislikes the title track and Epitaph
>likes anime
Wew lad. Look at this guy

it's too long and doesn't really do anything

It is on the vinyl.
This is horrible.