Ramona Andra Xavier

let´s talk about Ramona, since she´s very elusive and theres basically no information wathsoever about her online.
Post any pics you got

>her

>her

I heard that she is Wendy's grandson/daughter

THAT is the ugliest THING I've EVER had the DISPLEASURE of SEEING

why is this person so slim in this picture, but in that festival photo this person looks really heavy? is it the webcam?

looks about as autistic as you can get

dickable

>in that festival photo

You wanna post that maybe?

i cant find it but its with 2 other ppl

based on the way she behaves and how obsessed she is over a handful of topics I wouldn't be surprised if she had a bit of the sperg

>she

gender is a fluid

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""she""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The only fluid cumming out of that is semen

Not in the real world, no.

Memes aside, is it a tranny? Yes or no?

she's transexual not transgender

i'd like to show her my gender fluid if you know what i mean