clyp.it/iqu4qdms
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4RP0Cf6wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DfpsMamMYao
youtube.com/watch?v=o3F6HJk8xIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dj aaron ellis is gooder

Ambient vaporwave is actually good

Oh look - HKE is shilling again.

stop posting this. people will just derail this thread with 'muh shilling' anyways. and yes, it's pretty awesome. gotta digest it more though. BND is probably one of my most listened albums ever, it always manages to calm me down no matter what.

Because of how bad it is right?

It's good, but I was a bit disappointed by it. This the real GOAT ambient vapor album btw.

downvotemusic.bandcamp.com/album/japanese-symbols-in-a-city-at-night

this is shilling.

2814 are well known to anyone that has dwelled into vaporwave.

Yeah, well known for viraling and being a cunt

Yeah, because HKE shilled the 2nd 2814 album here tons in the past.

Came here to say this. This is a really great album, top 5 worthy at least.

I don't like an album, they must be shilling! Wahhhhhhh!

only on Sup Forums idiot

where's your proof?

>I don't like an album, they must be shilling! Wahhhhhhh!
no, i can literally tell because 1) the album looks like it was made by a Sup Forumstant and 2) it's not known outside of this board whatsoever.

The only places he's known is on here and reddit.

>huuurr he had a tiny blurb in a magazine years ago hurrrr

Lol. The faggot couldn't be any less relevant.

No THIS is shilling

Is he a musical genius?

Jason Aldean x Bez/Happy Mondays mashup
clyp.it/iqu4qdms

You Are Not Sure
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4RP0Cf6wQ

Sparrow (Burning Faces)
youtube.com/watch?v=DfpsMamMYao

멜라토닌 전조
youtube.com/watch?v=o3F6HJk8xIw

I dare you to name a more influential and talented producer.

much like yourself? you just seem jealous.

It's a low key release that most people ignored, which is a shame as it's a masterpiece of the highest quality. Not surprising since most people have god awful shit taste in vaporwave.

>talk about music you like on the music board
>HURR DURR FACK U SHILL

I want summer to leave

No. HKE is literal human garbage. To be as arrogant as he is for being such a talentless shilling hack is disgusting.

Lmao that album is just as bad as all other ambient "vaporwave", ambient vaporwave is pure shit, especially HKE. True patricians like Chuck Person and Mediafired.

>chuck person and mediafired
pleb

when will you people realize the most patrician vaporwave out there is Infinity Frequencies and Internet Club?

>Infinity Frequencies
sure
>Internet Club
No

>Infinity Frequencies and Internet Club
fuck off back to marcelsmusicjournal.com idiot

>Infinity Frequencies

"Yeah let's slow down a bunch of weather channel music and not bother to add any effects, people will eat this garbage up!"

>Internet Club

"How about we loop this sample from Force M.D.'s Tender Love for way too fucking long, and add some panning! Genius!"

Mediafired and Chuck person are actual talented artists that do more to the tracks then just slow them down or add very slight effects.

>Mediafired and Chuck person are actual talented artists that do more to the tracks then just slow them down or add very slight effects
except that's exactly what they do

thank for these

whole point of if and ic is that the samples are minimally treated. it's that they curated specific samples that together when looped give this hypnotic sort of theme

thing is IF actually gets somewhere with it (Into the Light) whereas IC sucks at it

You clearly never listened to their music closely to hear what they do to the tracks.

Vaporwave is great simply because it is it's own joke. That is all.

Friendly reminder that HKE is an autistic manchild with a legitimate ego disorder, and that 2814 as well as all DC releases up through 2015 were heavily self promoted and shilled on Sup Forums by HKE and a couple other members. Go look up his rants on plebbit and twitter about how he's a musical god who deserves better than to be labeled vaporwave, even though he was the one to first desperately cling to it when it was trending.

Most vaporwave is shit though. The vaporwave I do like I love, but I hate the vast majority of it. Stuff like Chuck person, Mediafired, Dds.wmv, I really like.

how many of your demos did he reject

lel you use the same argument every time someone criticizes you. You actually sent me a soundcloud dm in 2014 begging me to release stuff on your label after we had only talked for maybe a week, but I let you down easy.

Wow you really BTFO 2814 with that album. Good shit m8.

what's your soundcloud

>implying it's actually hke

lol hke is a fucking loser and the music is boring. he was just lucky that vaperror released something on his label

download where?

what's your soundcloud, you got me interested

>implying it isn't

what's your soundcloud

stop being fucking gay and buy the album

what's your soundcloud?

it's full of meme mashups I make for my friends nobody would enjoy it

the people (or likely person) calling hke talentless are always hilariously technically underskilled compared to him, which is why I'm assuming you're not giving me a soundcloud link

This is one of the best vaporwave parodys I've seen in my life. Bursted out laughing reading the hilarious description and reviews. Plus the music is actually sorta decent, as far as ambient vapor goes.

>which is why I'm assuming you're not giving me a soundcloud link

I'm not the same person you initially replied to.

ok well I'm still waiting on a soundcloud link

Get a load of this autism

not that guy but you just proved the "HKE is autistic" thing right. chill.

Look at that cover lmao! That talentless hack HKE got annihilated haha!

I'm dying right now.

I know it's a crappy album, but you shouldn't get upset over that fact, jeez.

This.

Where were all of you during the shilling of the first 2814 album?

In the humble cannons threads

He was constantly called out as a shill when it was being viralled.

This album is lackluster as fuck