I am shocked

I am shocked
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

>page is blank without jewscript
'no'

>there is no proof that Russia is responsible

holy crap, are americans this stupid to elect this woman?

Anyone who votes for her is cucked hard

Anything in there about Comey violating the Hatch Act (1939) ? His letter to Congress is an admission of guilt.

"The Hatch Act of 1939, officially An Act to Prevent Pernicious Political Activities, is a United States federal law whose main provision prohibits employees in the executive branch of the federal government, except the president, vice-president, and certain designated high-level officials of that branch, from engaging in some forms of political activity. The law was named for Senator Carl Hatch of New Mexico. It was most recently amended in 2012."

We haven't seen the FBI involved in this level of political meddling since J Edgar Hoover.

not even cucked, just really stupid, she doesn't even want to support the status quo of the USA in the world but to really destroy and build her own twisted empire on top of it

>politically inexperienced gropping meme man vs. politically experienced inept email user

>They believe that transparent governments leads to better governments and less corruption.
The sheer naivete is simply staggering

And of course, transparency is only important when it comes to politicians their supporters dislike. Who cares about transparency within the rnc for example? It's all a coincidence. Anyone who thinks wikileaks are "good guys" are deluded as fuck.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder how his life is inside the Ecuatorian embassy, I mean doesn't he have a family or something?

literally who says this?

What exactly is 'politics' to you? Do you think Drumpf didn't have to play politics in the business world?

>In poladn we care very mach about sesurity, don't want amerikans coming and stealing our potato

trump isnt any better

The democrats.
No, really.
Hillary esecially.
>politically experienced
Yeah, all failures and didn't learn anything from them.

I thought it was bait and conspiracy shit at first.... But the FBI is now investigating her again.

>Sup Forums
Reported.

So if I said something bad over a decade ago, I am still damned for it?

>Who cares about transparency within the rnc for example?

Ummm you know that Wikileaks (and its predecessor) destroyed a number of republicans in 2007-2011 as well?

Says which?

He was a hero on the left in 2011-2012 when he revealed all the shit we did in Iraq and the NSA.

He is now a villian to the left in 2016 because he is releasing bad stuff about Hillary.

The Republicans have been consistently calling for his head this whole time. Republicans hate when our military is put in danger (unless it's the Republican's decision lol).

She's shit but the alternative is even worse

It's like a Latin American election

>He is now a villian to the left in 2016 because he is releasing bad stuff about Hillary.
Actual leftists (aka Sanders and Stein supporters) dislike Clinton
The Democratic party is not leftwing.

It's always puzzling to see people repeating this shit, yet everything points to Trump being unable to execute many of his shit ideas. Meanwhile Hillary's overwhelming support among elites means she will have little to no opposition to her "private" positions (see her speeches).

You have to be more pragmatic:
Trump = unable to execute bad ideas
Hillary = execution of pro shilling ideas, more war

American lies is being exposed. Countries that follow American doctrine blindly deserve to perish in the coming war.

people like you are the vermin of the internet

Yes we all know how much life-changing human development happens between the ages of 59 and 69.
Clinton is being criticized and labeled a segregationalist because she participated in the Barry motherfucking Goldwater campaign when she was in high school.
Trump verbalized that he uses his authority to force himself on women, and witnesses to that have come forth independently of the publication of that tape.
Why in the hell would you not believe him? Isn't he lauded for """"""telling it like it is""""""?

>She's shit but the alternative is even worse
The excuse every time, and every time they get worse.
This behavior is part of the problem that brought us here.

>She's shit but the alternative is even worse
THEN WHY DON'T YOU VOTE FOR ANOTHER CANDIDATE
THERE ARE FOUR OF THEM, NOT JUST THESE TWO

>life-changing human development happens between the ages 59 and 89
So where does that leave hillary's "growth" excuse, oh dead.
She also supported nixon, laughed about kennedy's death, laughed about getting a rapist off, and don't pull that no choice shit, I know several attorneys that had to do similar things and didn't laugh about it.

>and witnesses to that have come forth independently of the publication of that tape.
Yeah, definitely not paid like how it matches hillary camps MO.

You need an absolute majority, a plurality isn't enough.

das heißt man kenne sich selbst nicht wirklich, bis man ihm seine Freiheit nimmt..

Hillary literally has public and private political views.

It's the beard. He needs to get rid of it.

Hillary is a reptiloid, but Jill Stein is the kind of person who puts cream cheese on cucumber slices and then has the nerve to call it 'nachos'.

Trump isn't better. And unfortunately most people won't vote for the other options unless something really bad happens to both parties.

THEY'RE ALL UNFIT FOR OFFICE.

That Libertarian guy is pretty dumb especially compared to his predecessor.

A violation of an old law that hasn't been enforced in many years?
Sounds familiar.

What is the worst thing in there?

As we all do. Jesus. Are you that naive ?

[Citation needed]

I don't say I am straight when I am gay.

Clinton says she is against X when she is really for X. That is lying to hundreds of millions of people about a huge policy issue.

Some 3rd option should run a huge campaign right about now. Might be too late tho.

It's literally necessary to do that as a politician.

You're not gonna get shit done if you're not at least a little two-faced. That's the reality of it; you may think that makes politicians awful people, but it is what it is.

Politicians all over the world do the same thing. So this idea that Clinton is somehow particularly evil or corrupt, that's nonsense.

SHOCKED at what? looks like a typical politician to me.

Probably another non red pilled individual.

>[Citation needed]
Citation about what? Everybody lies. Literally, not a single person in the entire planet is honest 100% of the times.

>yet another desperate last-minute wikileaks that will end in nothing and hillary will win without breaking a sweat in less than two weeks anyway

lmao'ing@Sup Forumscucks

DOJ has already indicated they may pursue charges against Comey for violating the Hatch act and electioneering.

Both sides have already demanded Comey put up or shut up.

This could get interesting.