Poland's militias 'ready for anything' amid rising tensions with Russia

>Poland's militias are expanding amid rising tensions with Russia
>35,000 people have signed up and are currently in training
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/27/europe/poland-militias-russia-tension/

POLAND STRONK

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515598/Launch-code-US-nuclear-weapons-easy-00000000.html
arte.tv/guide/en/069644-000-A/poland-and-nationalism-s-rise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Russian_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:^) good for em

100 commie scalps 2bh

Here's how the militiamen look.
Russya you are fucking dead.

Poland is so cute

We promise to not attack you in the back this time, okay?

Wait till we get nukes. We already got missles capable of carrying them and we're ordering subs that can launch them.

Gonna be so friggin awesome.

I'd be more worried about your western border.

>this shithole doesn't have nukes
wew

Fuck you we were forced not to have them.

This time around it might be better, if we do hope we'll have a autodestruct switch like Israel to nuke everything in our country and 5000km away.

Tell them we're no longer into building industrial facilities for people who would sell it as scrap in a couple of decades.

Poland has had a shitton of nukes tho. But they were all Sovet. Same thing goes for the US nukes in Belgium, Netherlands and germany. All US property that is useless without US launchcodes.

>5000km away
Thats 1/4 of the globe
Nukes may be powerful, but not that powerful.

No one ever said we're training because of Russia :^) maybe it's payback time.

How many times was Poland raped by the russians?

>building industrial facilities for people
Bwhahaha!

weak b8

Depends, I'd say two but we got to have some rough love with them as well, especially in 1610 and in 1920-1921.

Similar amount of times they got raped by us desu

Didn't you rape them a bit more?

>tfw Polish soldiers will die for Lithuania
kek

>All US property that is useless without US launchcodes.

That's the least of your worries

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515598/Launch-code-US-nuclear-weapons-easy-00000000.html

Fuck if I know, I'm no historian. It depends if we're talking about Russia in its current shape or Muscovy. But either way the meme of le polen getting rekt by ruskies is a thing only because their rapes are more recent.
*Polish soldiers will die for Poland
ftfy

Unless I am dead wrong Russia have needed more help to rape you than the other way around. You beat them rather fine yourself 1920 and they needed the Germans to invade you before coming in themselves 1939.
Also, no hate for Swedes in Poland this day?

>Also, no hate for Swedes in Poland this day?
Not really.

Were more worried about you guys being salty about the deluge, winning greatly against some guy may not help much when he raids you twice, once because your'e preoccupied in Russia/Ukraine and the second time because some fat retard decided he wanted some more land in the Baltics.

godspeed polan!

BTW how are conscription in Poland? I always assumed that in a country so close to Russia everyone would be conscripted (like in Worst vs Best Korea case)

>Were more worried about you guys being salty about the deluge
?

We don't have conscription

there is no conscription

Jedz gówno.

You know when Poland was at a war with Russia and Sweden invaded from the North under Carlos X to raid and sack everything we could?

>having paramilitary force that's infiltrated by the far-right groups and not under government's control
What could ge wrong?

arte.tv/guide/en/069644-000-A/poland-and-nationalism-s-rise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Russian_Wars

Well you were faithful to your centuries old norse tradition of being cowardly thieves.

Yes, the Deluge...

No one will die for your irrelevant baltic shithole.

No need to be rude.

So none in Poland is still angry about that shitshow?

>So none in Poland is still angry about that shitshow?
Not him, but...
I never met anyone who did.

Why would we? It was quite some time ago.

Russia has 1 bomb that could literally remove Poland from the map and kill 90% of the population yet they still pretend like they can fight Russia.

Give back the fucking stairs.

Just wanted to be absolutely 100% sure.

Fuck you, those are ours now!
((Mind if I borrow some door knobs?))

Who cares when polish purchasing power is 30% higher and their HDI is 100 points above ours? And don't forget this well-being score. We totally got rekt.

It's more of a "could you kindly return our shit now" thing.

I am ready.

The Russian is talking about the Steel foundries Poland used to have but the Germans got rid of upon joined the European cukcoldome?

Got to safekeep it against any sudden charge of Russian or German Autism. You may get it back when the refugees take over to safe keep it from them.

Were all the Wasa kings shit btw or was there good ones?

Nice, I was worried we'll be the only unstable nuclear power with a Samson option. This will make Armageddon much danker familia

Why does he have only one shoe?

what game?

Let's just push the button at once some day in the future.

We might not see what happends next but neither will anyone else.

Sounds like a plan polan

Any countries you want to live long enough to see nuked? I'm ok with dying but I need to see the rest of the Middle East burn first

This cheeki my breeki

Russia and Germany, just for the historical spite.

Than we self destruct and throw all that we will have on ME so you can watch the fireworks.

Thats not true. Russia only have some wepons that is rated for a few MTs. 90% of their ICBMs has MIRVs anyway so there cant be a one bomb scenario unless you use a tactical wepon and that definetly wont destroy more than one small city.

The worlds largest nuke was the 50 mt Tsar Bomba and even that had a fireball of "only" 8 km. The blast and seismic radius would be much larger, but in no way enogh to destroy a whole country.

The Tsar bomba also isnt in use anymore.

ArmA III

Most nuclear warheads on standby today will produce fireballs of only few hundred meters.

OP is attentionwhoring proxy polack, don't feed him

Totally uncool.
Make nukes great again.

The fireball in Hiroshima didn't even touch the ground. It's the blastwave that does the damage.

Poland. You are forever weak. The only reason you are even allowed any independence is because your neighboring countries can't decide who gets to annex you.

Yeah, but most of that blastwave is reflected back inte space. And while powerful, the Tsarbomba would still only have a blast radius of 100 km.

Pic related shows that it would compleatly destroy all of Paris but not much more.

And these high-yield weapons would infact create very little radiation.

t.self-hating polak

you are pathetic

People often overrate the power of the atom bombs/warheads. There aren't many, if any, today with enough MT's (per warhead) to completely destroy whole cities, maybe small cities and large towns, but not large cities and capitals. Bu the catch here is - ICMB's.

USA wont allow your nukes

Good thing USA will get nuked into oblivion then :')
Maybe we'll get our nukes back, too. Intermarium when?

Kinda. Any problems with that?

I also heard that there were some nuclear plant issue, the plant never got built.

Anyway, why would one conquer a land where everybody fucking hate him this day and age? Just to play Darth Vader for a while? Come on.

You'll probably get 'your' nukes but the way they'd be delivered might be somewhat surprising. Please be careful what you wish for.

Toп бaнтз

Why would you nuke us, your greatest ally?

Well, speaking of your country, 'large capitals' are not that large.

Besides, you don't need to _destroy_ the city. You just need to fuck with infrastructure. Food supply, waste disposal, transportation. This shit is kinda brittle man.

Of course we wouldn't, but it just feels good to type shit like that. It's the same warm fuzzy feeling you have shouting 'moskaliv na nozhi'. Sorry UAbro, I'm drunk.

>You just need to fuck with infrastructure. Food supply, waste disposal, transportation.
That's why most atomic warheads are in KT's and not in MT's.

>35000 poles signed up to jack off with other closet homosexuals instead of actually being productive

It doesn't mean I'd fuck with Russia anyway.

>AR in gopnik's hands
0/10 aesthetics

>Also, no hate for Swedes in Poland this day?
Nah, more like a mixture of envy (because you're rich) and pity (because rapefugee memes).

I have a book about 1920. GJ poles.

Depends on the city. A large, sprawling metropolis like Los Angeles, Mexico City, or Tokyo? Maybe not. But they could still destroy most other whole cities.

Most nuclear warheads of today are less potent that the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima.